"No way !!!" , "Yes way~~"

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen by So-Youn

After having the weirdest day of your life, you finally reached your home. You took out the keys of your schoolbag, unlocked the door and locked it again after entering your house. As soon as you turned around, you were greeted with a warm hug and a ''Welcome back Min Ah~~'' by your sister-in-law, SooJung or Krystal for the ones she trust the most.

Krystal was for you, the definition of the perfect woman. Beautiful, kind, composed, successful and above all, warm-hearted. You were proud to say she was your sister-in-law but as well your best friend since she's the only woman you talk to without finding her annoying. 

You hugged her back, with something only her and your brother are allowed to see, a warm smile, '' I'm back Unnie !''

Krystal married your brother as soon as they graduated. Her parents despised Gong Yoo since he was kind of a delinquent, he smoked and fought like a beast, always in troubles but when he met his soon-to-be-wife, he started to change. Her undying love for your brother changed him, for the better and because of that he was able to success in life and support the three of you properly.

They married without the consent of Krystal parents, giving up in persuading them. They did everything they could to separate the two of them -arranged-marriage, dirty tricks, sending guys to beat up Gong Yoo- but that only brought them even closer than they were before and that's why they decided to be together even if everyone was against it.

You could say they're still in their honeymoon phase seeing as they are so lovey-dovey with each other. 

Krystal let go of you and lead you to the living room by the hand. You both sat in the sofa, and she looked at you with excited eyes, ''So ?! How was your first day ? What happened ?''

''How can you know something happened ?'' , you asked, surprised by her question.

''Honey, trust me, with you there's ALWAYS something going on.'' , she stated matter of fact.

You rolled your eyes at her answer, ''It's like your saying I'm an trouble-magnet !''

''Oh, you're not ?!'' , she raised an eyebrow. 

You opened your mouth to protest but when you saw her crossing her arms over her chest, eyebrow raised with a 'Don't-you-deny-it' look ,  you closed it, knowing she was right. Again. Because Krystal is ALWAYS right.

"Fine, yeah something happened....'' , you paused before continuing, ''...and I think I'm in deep trouble now, Unnie.''

"More troublesome than when you beat up five guys until they were in a so bad state that they all had to go to the hospital and stay there for 6 whole months ?!" 

"Yeah, it's worse."

She widened her eyes at that. Worse ? "What do you mean by worse ??? SHIN MIN AH WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME ?? YOU'VE ONLY STARTED TODAY AND YOU'VE ALREADY MESSED UP ??? !!! " , she stood from her seat and shouted at you throwing her hands in exasperation in the air. "Calm down Shin SooJung, she CAN'T have messed up that badly. Calm down, breathe, breathe.....oh, this is bad. I can't calm down. WHAT DID YOU DO MIN AH~~ WORSE ?? WORSE !! DID YOU BURN A CLASSROOM ? IS IT A TEACHER ??? If you mean worse...NO WAY THE PRINCIPAL ??? OMG IF THIS GOES ON YOU'LL BE EXPELLED AND MAYBE GO IN JAIL AND, AND !!!!!''

''I was kissed."

"AND YOU WERE KISSED !!!!" 

Krystal immediately stopped her overreacted speech. ....Kissed ? "Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait !!! Okay, let's re-do this because I think I misheard. Did you just said you were kissed ??!!!"

"Good that you still can hear me fully well even if things were going crazy in your head. Yes, I was kissed." , you thought she would be angry for a guy you don't even know for 24 hours to kiss you or at least that she would be upset about it but nope, that sure wasn't the case.

She slowly sat back and out of all the questions that existed in the world like 'when ?' , 'how ?' , 'why ?' , or even 'are you okay ?' , she seriously asked "Was the dude hot ?"

"Isn't there something more important to ask, like 'did you kick him?' or 'has he done more ?' ?!" , you asked back, with the same serious tone.

She glared at you and asked again , "Min Ah, answer me. Was. The. Dude. Hot ?"

You gulped down a little because when she wanted too she could be as scary as . You nervously replied at her, "H-hum; you could say he was good-looking but...'' , as you whispered the word 'good-looking' since praising someone really wasn't your thing.

"Then it's all good !" , she stated satisfied with your answer. 

You stared at her, as if she as gone crazy . "All good ? ALL GOOD ?? What's so good about that ??? And what does it matter if he's good-looking or not ??''

''Sweetheart, if the dude's hot, then everything is okay ! Hot Asian Guys rule the world after all !" , she winked at you.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were like that ! And here I thought you would at least be a bit angry." , you said, shocked that you thought she would get angry with this.

"Dreaming sure is good."

"Yeah, it is. But that's not all."

She looked at you, curious "You still have more ?"

"You don't even imagine." , you said as you closed your eyes, thinking about what happened before.

Krystal straightened herself and spoke to you excited , "Spill !!!" 

You opened your mouth and with a heavy sigh, you started telling her your whole journey. Even if she was excited by the situation you where in, she made no move to interrupt you because she knew you hated to be interrupted. 

After finishing your monolog, she stared at you before saying, "No way !!!"

You answered her with a, "Yes way~~" , sarcastically.

"I knew you were kind of popular even if people spread those absurd rumors about you, but what I didn't know was that you were THIS popular ! Two hot guys in one day ! Way to go Min Ah~~"

You looked at her with a puppy dog eyes, "Help me Unnie~~ I don't know what to do ! That monkey won't go away, I know it and the Yeti brat won't give up either ! How did I manage myself to get in a situation like that ?" , you whined.

"You already got them nicknames !! How cute~~" , she said to you playfully, nudging your arm.

You gave her a dirty look before she spoke again, "But I'm really surprised ! From what you told me, it doesn't look like they're scared of you."

"Yeah, that's why it's hard ! Because even if I threaten to beat them, I bet they wouldn't budge from one inch ! I'm sooo screwed this time !!" , you sighed dramatically, covering your face with your hands.

"Hmm, should we tell Oppa ?" , requested Krystal.

You shot up your head and looked at her, dumbfounded. "Did you lost it Unnie ? We're talking about Gong Yoo Oppa here !!! I may send people to the hospital but with Oppa it's a different matter !!! He'll literally send them to their own grave !!"

She reflected on what you said, because you were right. Krystal knows that you may be strong but your older brother is two times stronger than you. She shivered at the thought of her husband, beating up those guys like the old time, "Y-yeah, you're right. Let's keep it to ourselves and if the situation worsen, then we'll tell him. How about that ?"

You nodded at her comment, thinking that was the wisest thing to do. With that, you suddenly got up taking your bag with you, heading to your room.

"Oh ? You won't help me to make dinner ?" , inquired Krystal, frowning.

"Nah, not today. I have to call him." , you answered, you back facing her.

She was confused about who you were talking about when she suddenly called out to you, "You'll tell him too ?" , knowing now who it was.

"It's not like he'll come here right away after I tell him the whole thing y'a know ? He's in Taiwan for 's sake !"

And with that, you let your sister-in-law alone, and started dialing he's phone number.

 


So ??? Did you like this chapter ? I hope you did ^^ Sorry if it's short ^^'

I've got myself 7 wonderful subscribers in less than 2 chapters !!! I'm so delighted ! I even had my first comment and upvote !!! Wow~~It's like christmas !!! Thank you thank you thank you a lot for your support and for taking your time for reading this !!! 

Are you curious to know who he is ? You'll soon found out ! I don't know if he'll be on the next chapter or a bit after ! Hmm, I'll see !