Beginning of Your New Life

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

                               

You woke up early in the morning by the sound of your alarm and stood up lazily to get prepared since today, is your first day in Kwang high school and you didn't want to be late. You put your uniform on and let your long hair loose since you thought it kind of looked nice in you. You came downstairs when your nose picked up the delicious scent of pancakes. You immediately knew who was cooking it and yelled cheerfully ''Annyeong, Oppa !!!!!''  to your brother who was cooking breakfast for you and him. He looked up and turned around to see his little sister in her new uniform.

''Wow, it suits you so well ! When did you become so pretty ?! Yesterday, you were still a kid !'' , said your brother who was now hugging you.

You rolled your eyes at his sillyness, poked his nose lightly and said ''Hey thanks, that's nice but it would be even nicer if you paid some attention to the pancakes or they'll end up burning.''

''OMO ! You're right !'' shouted your brother right next to your ears, finally remembering that he was cooking.

''YAH ! How can you scream like that in my delicate ears ?! What if I became deaf ?'' you shouted at your brother behind his back playfully.

''Excuse me, did you just say delicate ? I think I didn't hear well, could you repeat ?'' shouted your brother in the same playful tone.

You rolled your eyes before saying ''Whatever !'' gaving up since you knew fully well you'll never win against him and instead choose to sat down on your chair waiting for the famous pancakes. 

Gong Yoo, your brother, finally finished your pancakes whom you eagerly ate with appetite with him, chatting and laughing cheerfully since he always try no makes you laugh with his dumbness and, you had to admit it, it never fails. After that, you picked your school bag, pecked him on the cheek and yelled before storming off of the house ''Say hello at Krystal Unnie for me !!''

You didn't wait for his answer, fearing you would be late on your first day, but you knew he'd say yes. 

You eventually reached your new high school gates after a lot of running and started looking around to familiarize a bit with the surroundings.

You stopped for a second and that's when you heard something, precisely guys voices. You searched for where the sounds were coming from when you suddenly spotted the cause of the ruckus. You saw three guys and from your experience, it was two bullies and one victim. 

Oh my god, Holy Nooooooooooo no no no no no, you WON'T help him. You finally started a new life and you didn't want anyone to know about your secret. You didn't want to fight anymore, you were tired of it ! Why can't people defend themselves ? It's freaking annoying because every time you saved someone you still ended up being alone. 

Come on, you can do it Min Ah ! Just DON'T look at him. Don't look, don't look, don't look..., I looked. Yay, way to go Min Ah, you could have saved yourself from troubles but noooo, your curiosty HAD to take over huh ?! Well, since you're here, at least help the poor boy. Here we go !

You breathed deeply and started walking toward the three strangers. When you where close enough, you said coldly ''Hey punks, got nothing better to do than to bully your dongsaeng ?'' with a smirk on your lips and your arms crossed against your chest.

They all raised their heards, the two bullies turned around to look at you. They smirked, ''Don't act all mighty here, we're stronger than you babe and we're also your seniors, show some respect ! But well, we'll forget that since you're such a hottie and instead you'll have to play with us.''

''Play with us huh ? Okay, I'm your woman. But can I come first at you ?'' you asked, already knowing what they would say. And you were right, they agreed. Within a second your eyes darkened, uncrossing your arms at the same time, ready to fight and whispered menacingly ''What a gentlemen, I'll take up on your offer then.'' jumping at them just after you said that.

You beaten them up at the same time because even though they were two, you were stronger than both of them. They ended up in the floor covered in bruises and blood and some broken bones. '', now my uniform is covered with their filthy blood. Dammit and here I thought I'd finally be able to live a peaceful life, what a joke !'' you sighed and without turning around you said at the guy who was being bullied ''It's okay now, they were only ing around. They won't bother you don't worry and sorry for letting you see something unpleasant. Bye bye Boy, take care.''

You walked off, searching for some water to clean your dirty uniform and when you finally saw a small water foutain, started washing it before starting to look around again. After visiting almost the whole school, you stopped right in front of the panel who showed in what class you were in. You searched for you name and then you found it. ''Class 1-A" you repeated yourself at least five times to remember in which class you were in.

You entered your class and without taking notice at the pair of eyes who were watching your every move, you seated down on your chair, waiting for your teacher.

No one dared talking to you, nor look at you straight in the eyes, they were too scared. You had your uniform soaked with water and blood so it was sort of natural that they were scared of approaching you. After all, they didn't know that you were dressed like that because you rescued a new guy. You were used to it so you weren't paying them any attention.

Great, now there will be all sort of rumors. Just what I asked for ! But well, at least I'll be at peace since no one will come bother to me, you thought.

Shortly after, your new teacher entered your class and all the voices quieted down as the new comer introduced himself.

''I'm Lee KangIn, I'll be the teacher who's in charge of this class, pleased to meet you. I'll also be your math teacher for this year.'' , he paused and started talking again, gaining the attention of the students, ''We have a new transfer student who returned from Japan not long ago. Kim Soo Hyun-sshi, you may enter.''

All the girls shrieked in unison even before the transfer guy introduced himself. After calming the girls, the said boy introduced himself ''I'm Kim Soo Hyun, pleased to meet you all. Hope we can get along well.''

And with just that, all the girls started shrieking again.

''Damn fangirls, all females in heat.'' you tsked quietly.

After all the ruckus and with some difficulties, the class went smoothly until lunch time. All the girls went to the transfer student's table right after the ringbell drowning him in questions of all types. Tired of all this, you took your lunch and got out of the class before snapping out.

You seated in a bench near a tree and started eating. You didn't know that with a LOT of difficulties, Soo Hyun was following you until he saw you sat on that bench. He waited a little and went up to you.

You saw him coming and asked ''What do you want, boy ?''

He smiled a little and blurted out shyly ''Thank you for saving me, this morning. I'm sorry for causing you trouble.''

After giving it some thought, you remembered the whole accident. You shrugged ''It's nothing, they were asking if I could play with them so I played.''

Thinking he would leave you alone, you started eating but stopped when you saw him sitting next to you. You stuttered, surprised, ''W-What are you doing ??!"

''Sitting next to you, why ? Is there a rule that says I can't ?'' , asked Soo Hyun calmly.

''Of course you can't ! I don't to be the target of your fanclub ! Leave me alone !'' , you shouted, not paying attention at the fact that you were being too loud.

''....You're pretty even when you're angry ! Woah, daebak !'' , he said enthusiastically.

You didn't know how to reacted to thaat? Guys always said you were beautiful but not like that. You squinted your eyes and asked him with some hesitation in your voice ''Aren't you....scared of me ?''

 

 


This is the first chapter of my fiction ! I re-wrote it not feeling satichfied with the previous one, but only added some changes. I hope you all liked it since it's the first time I'm writing something like this ! If you read this, please comment because if there isn't nobody reading it, then there's no point in writing this. So PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT !!! It only takes 1 minute ! Please !!! >x< I'm counting on you~~

Going to write the next chapter soon~~