Episode 2

WGM Global Edition: Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*MC's Room*

GOT7: Annyeonghaseyo, GOT7-imnida

MC: Annyeonghaseyo. May I ask what your connection to the bride or groom is?

Jackson: I'm Amber's friend. But I asked the producer to be on WGM with her when Season 2 was airing but they didn't put me with her! And instead with Chansung hyung...

Bambam: *bow apologetically* I'm so sorry. He's been like that since a few weeks ago when he heard that Chansung-ssi became Amber's husband. He's pretty serious about being on WGM with Amber. I mean...he didn't even let me touch her during the broadcast of Season 2! Blocking me and stuff...

MC: You remembered that far back? *smirk* Bambam-ssi, do you perhaps...?

Bambam: Ani! I don't like her or anything! *flush*

MC: *laugh* Bambam-ssi, I haven't even finished the question yet but you've already assume...Hmm...I'm getting suspicious of all of you boys...I heard you're great friends with her...*grin*

Mark: Aniyo, we're just her BFFs. With emphasis on the s please *chuckle* but those two *points at Bambam and Jackson* are very serious about dating her.

Jackson and Bambam glared at Mark but didn't deny anything.

JB: Amber-noona is awesome! I feel sorry for Chansung hyung though...he's getting lots of enemies. And I'm pretty sure I already got five from my group, including myself *laugh out loud*

GOT7 got up from their chair and started hitting JB for revealing their biggest secret.

MC: *cough* Let's go to the main couple!

 

 

"Someone open the door!" Jun K. yelled as he got out from the bathroom while drying his wet hair, slowly getting annoyed at the constant ringing bell sound. He had hoped to be able to enjoy a relaxing long bath but just his tough luck because 10 minutes after he got into the bathtub, the doorbell rang and he had to finished his bath early since none of his miserable 'brothers' seem to want to open the door.

"I'll open it" Taecyeon sighed from the couch, got up, and opened the door just to have the cameramen of WGM streamed into the messy boys' dorm again. Jun.K entered the living room just as the cameramen finished setting up their equipments, letting them to be able to film his abs as he didn't wear anything yet.

"Chansung-ah, get your body down here!" Taecyeon shouted "Seem like it's time to face your wifey!" 

Chansung scrambled downstairs miserably and nodded a greeting to the PD, but he winced as he saw the PD's evil smirk. He slowly advanced toward the cameras "Um..."

"Chansung-ssi, here's your mission" PD said as he handed over a pink envelope with a tint of red at the edge. Chansung grabbed the mysterious envelope and eyed it suspiciously "Hyung, I don't think any of your mission cards have other colors mix in, right?"

Taecyeon shook his head and shrugged "Maybe Amber designed it" he suggested and his mouth slightly curved upward as he witnessed his maknae shuddering at the bride's name. 

"She's not that bad" Junho chimed in unnecessarily "I actually think she's pretty cute" he smiled, earning a smack in the head from Chansung.

"Don't speak nonsense about my wife" Chansung sulked and Jun.K chuckled, miraculously having a shirt on him this time.

"Channie, I don't think you should get jealous that easily" the oldest shook his head "You're in for a lot later. Believe me or not, I'm fairly glad I'm not in WGM with Amber even though I adore her too. You're bound to be in trouble when coupled with the music industry's social butterfly"

"Right. As if it's my fault more than half of her friends are guys." Chansung grumbled uncharacteristically, which earned big laughs from the 2PM members.

"Open the envelope" Nichkhun muttered "The faster you complete those, the better. You're in big trouble if she's waiting for you right now". Chansung nodded, and quickly ripped open the top part, pulling out the mission card and scanning over it quickly before dropping it onto the floor and climbed onto the couch, grabbed a pillow, and continued sulking depressingly. The hyungs in the group picked up the card and their eyes immediately widened.

"Go pick up your wife and her family with your members before proceeding toward the SM building for a party to celebrate your marriage along with yours and your wife's friends." Taecyeon read and sighed once again.

"Hyung...why are we involved in Channie's business?" Wooyoung asked slowly, afraid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter