Episode 6

WGM Global Edition: Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 2PM boys paled considerably as they stared up at the various loops and intricacies of the ride. Gulping nervously, they looked at the f(x) girls to see if they were also having the same reactions as them, but unfortunately for the six boys, the f(x) ladies were simply too fabulous to be scared. 

Or at least, that is the only reason normal enough to even be utter out loud.

In truth, after almost 7 years together as one, the four members of f(x) had been dragged by their tomboyish rapper, Amber, to various theme parks and were force to ride every single ride until they got sick or else the four would suffer. And after one of the incident earlier in their trainee day, nobody dare to not take Amber's threats seriously. After all, the social butterfly has all the necessary materials to blackmail her poor groupmates.

"Ne, ne, unnie! Can we ride that one?" Krystal's eyes twinkled as she excitedly point at the one dreadful nightmare of the 2PM boys.

Victoria, having adjusted herself to be the leader since it seem that the boys were too frozen in shock to even think, she nodded at the maknae and proceeded to push the 'manly' guys toward the ride.

"Um...no no no no no!" Junho stomped on his feet to avoid going any further into the line of the ride. He was so not going to sacrifice his life just so that his maknae could go on a date with his wife.

"Amber, how about you and our dear Chansungie ride it? They are couple seats after all, right?" Jun.K smiled brightly, but Amber just tilted her head at him innocently with big wide eyes. Like a very cute baby deer.

"O...Oppas don't want to ride with me?" Amber asked in a sad voice, her eyes producing fake crocodile tears that could never even be thought of as false. Oh, the poor 2PM guys.

Who were totally falling into her traps.

Stifling in their giggles, the four girls went ahead to leave Amber to deal with her husband's brothers. It was hard, really, to resist when it was so hard to see the tomboy's pleading eyes. 

And it was impossible to resist. Really.

 

*MC's Room*

Eric Nam: I'll go with you, Amber. I'll go with you. 

Jackson: Abandon all those coward guys and I'll with you! 

~Just then, the camera angled toward the ride to show everyone in the MC's room how the ride was like~

Donghae: Give up. Just give up. 

Jonghyun: He's right. You're going to die if you go with her. 

TOP: She's like a siren, who grab men's weaknesses and use it again them.

~Camera show that everyone stand up in surprise as Big Bang members started to come into the room~

MC: Whoa, what an honor! And here I thought today's special was men who are obsessed with f(x)'s Amber! 

Daesung: Oh please. *laugh* He had joined the club ever since he met her. As for us four....

GD: We're just here in case he fainted. You know, since we have some free time and decided that here was the perfect resting place. *smiles professionally*

Taeyang: But in truth, Seunghyun hyung had been going crazy so we were just trying to regain our sanity by coming here.

Seungri: I confirmed it. I was there. I saw Seunghyun hyung's crazy moment. I ca-

~Camera out as the sound of someone getting punched was heard~

TOP: *turns to camera* Well then, please go back to the main couple. We don't want to delay their lovely date~

*Behind TOP, as the MC's room faded out, all of the other members presented had crowded over an unconscious body of Big Bang's maknae*

 

"Unnie! C'mon!" Luna called, waving toward the 7 people that had huddled together for a meeting.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming!" Amber called back toward Luna before grabbing her husband and hooking her arm around his while they both walked toward the ride. As for the rest of the guys, four of them had decided to go in order to challenge themselves. But of course, a lot of them have ulterior motives.

As the couple seats' ride slid up to the waiting line, the f(x) members counted a perfect 5 rows. Squealing in glee, each of them occupied a row, of course leaving the very first row for their lovely rapper. When Amber got to the top of the stairs, she gleefully jumped into the first row and waited for Chansung with a bright smile. Chansung, of course, couldn't resist the temptation of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter