Episode 3

WGM Global Edition: Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think you're doing, young man?" Donghae marched out of the big crowd with Jonghyun trailing behind him 

Chansung's eyes widened and he glanced around the room, spotting some people chuckling at the scene "S-Sunbaenim...I-I was just...I..." he trailed off, speechless and he gripped Amber's arm for help.

Amber looked up at her 'husband' and laughed out loud, slipping out of his embrace "Oppa, you're bullying my hubbie" she grinned and lightly pushed Chansung toward s, then smiled at her 'brothers' before jumping into their big family hug.

Jonghyun ruffled Amber's hair with a gentle smile on his face "Long time no see, kiddo" he whispered and Amber punched him 

"I'm not a kiddo anymore, Jonghyun oppa" she muttered and on her tippy-toe, ruffled his hair back before she ran away.

Jonghyun's eyes narrowed "Amber...you disrespectful brat!" he shouted and chased after her with everyone laughing at them. Amber ran around the room at full speed before hiding behind Donghae.

"Oppa" Amber said with a sugarly sweet voice "Jonghyun oppa is going to eat me!" she whined cutely and looked up at Donghae with huge puppy's eyes. And just as Jonghyun neared the two, Donghae put a hand up in front of him and stopped Jonghyun from going any farther, and the younger man could see a light blush on the Super Junior's member's face.

"Hyung...Don't tell me..." Jonghyun stuttered "No you can't! We're brothers and sister!" 

Everyone's eyes in the room widened and suddenly G-Dragon walked to the center with s "Donghae hyung, Jonghyun hyung, we all knows that everybody in this room excluding the girls have some special feelings for Amber" he said with a wicked smirk just as Victoria managed to covered Amber's ears before the leader of Big Bang spoke.

Amber tugged Victoria's hands away from her ears "What happened?!" she asked to a room now full of frozen used-to-be-males-but-are-now-ice-statues

The four members of f(x) shook their heads "You do not want to know" 

Amber frowned and walked around the room with sensitive and suspicious eyes.

 

 

*MC's room*

MC: We've got GOT7 as guests again. So tell me, what in the world happened?

Jackson: *shrugs and looks away, avoiding the MC's eyes* Nothing much. It was just us boys being boys...like normal...

Yugyeom: No it wasn't! 

BamBam: *glare at the youngest* You...*looks at MC* It was exactly like what Jackson said

Youngjae: No it wasn't! *inched toward Yugyeom* You hyungs and BamBam were just being some lovesick puppies with the other male idols in that room" 

Mark: *got up together with the rest of the group beside Youngjae and Yugyeom* You're gonna get it! 

*Screen black-out*

 

"Hyungs! Oppa! Hello?" Amber dodged from person to person, touching, poking, shoving, trying everything she could to get them awake. She finally gave up after many failed tried and walked to G-Dragon "You killed them, sunbae!"

"You may call me Jiyong" G-Dragon smiled smoothly, smirking in victory but it didn't last because T.O.P pushed him aside and smiled at Amber

"Hey Amb!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter