Episode 4

WGM Global Edition: Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock knock* 

Amber woke up from her trance as she heard someone knocking on her bedroom door. Looking from the door to the clock hanging on the wall opposite of her bed, she scowled. Too early, she thought, someone want to die young. 

"Amber-ah...it's your oppa" Chansung called out from outside the door with a smile on his face. It was a bright and beautiful morning. Perfect for getting on his wife's good side again. 

"Go away!" Amber groaned loudly as she grabbed her pillow, snuggling it like a baby. 

"I'm coming in" Chansung singsonged as he opened the door gently. Streaming into the poor girl's small bedroom was at least 10 cameramen, and she was seriously considering divorcing her on-screen husband right there and then. Searching blindly around her bed with half-opened eyes, she sighed in satisfaction when her hand landed on a soft and slightly bigger 'pillow'. Grabbing the said pillow, she hurled it harshly at Chansung without even as much as a glance before pulling her blanket over her head and curled up into a ball. 

The maknae of 2PM was in deep, deep trouble, but the oblivious boy couldn't even fathom why. Barely dodging the bread plushie that Amber threw at him, he duck down and the plushie ended up hitting one of Amber's big picture frame, sending it crashing toward the ground. 

Startled by the loud noise and the ominous feeling that creeped to the pit of her stomach, Amber sat up from her bed and rubbed her eyes hastily to clear her vision. Looking around her, she spotted the cameramen, Chansung, and from the frightened expression on his face, she directed her vision toward the floor. Millions of glass that was once her dear picture frame was now no longer what it used to be. Grunting in anger, she jumped off of her bed and walked toward Chansung.

"Oppa. Get out. Now!" she glared at him as she said it with an eerily calm voice. Chansung, now scared for his life a moment too late, tried to calm his wife down. And his method? 

"Amber-ah...I love you" he whispered as he cupped her cheeks with his hand, looking deep into her eyes with a charming smile. Outside, the f(x) members were squealing at the unexpected development and the cameramen were also slowly creeping out of the room in fear of Amber's wrath. Many of them had filmed the said girl on other shows before. Nonetheless, it never end well.

"Says, oppa..." she smiled maliciously with cold eyes "Have you ever gotten yourself whip by a real whip before?" she questioned, but she wasn't looking for an answer. All she wanted was for him to let go before her temper overcome her conscious mind. 

"Oppa" Luna called from the living room. She was, for the first time, scared for the older boy's life "You really should let her go and get out of there before she explode. Amber unnie is feisty when she is woken up at..." she paused, looking at her watch "10 in the morning on a weekend day." 

"B-But...how am I suppose to do the mission then?" he sighed with puppy dog eyes as he let her go, losing all the charisma that he barely had before as he stepped back toward the living room.

"Oh my gosh" Amber groaned for the second time that day, following Chansung to the living room "There's another mission?" she sighed and bumping into the nearest source of warmth, wrapped herself arms around it as she had abandoned her blanket and pillows back inside her bedroom.

'It', however, turned out to be Chansung. Blushing crimson red, he put an arm around her shoulder shyly to support her as the couple sat down on the sofa. Poor boy. If he only knew.

Tightening her holds on Chansung's waist, she leaned again him casually as she announced the shocking news. "Guys, I've got something to tell you. It's about the project with TOP hyung"

The four f(x) members perked up after hearing the Big Bang's rapper's name, and they all sat down beside Amber at lightning speed after grabbing Chansung and throwing him off somewhere, but he quickly got up and stood in front of them, dumbfounded. 

"Wiat wait wait...so you've got a project with someone else while we're marr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter