Episode 5

WGM Global Edition: Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Last episode, the 2PM and f(x) members met at the water park to play...but the unexpected happened?!

 

Everyone was holding in their breath as Chansung leaned down lower and lower until the tip of their lips touched. A high shriek came from the f(x) girls who have huge smiles on their faces while the 2PM members were requesting an additional 'encore' from their innocent maknae. 

"You guys are crazy!" Chansung glared at his hyungs with laser beams in his eyes. If looks could kill, the five men standing in front of him would have been fried.

Going back to the present, the bride-to-be's family was going crazy as Sulli and Krystal hugged each other tightly, watching Chansung hesitated for a moment before he leaned forwar and pressed his lips against Amber with force. Their lips were thoroughly connected although everyone could see that the proud Chansung was having a hard time keeping himself from becoming a klutz. As the one-sided kiss deepened, with the mystery on everyone's minds as to how, Chansung closed his eyes slowly and caressed Amber's cheeks.

"OMG, Channie is panting!" Junho whispered, nudging Wooyoung excitedly. "It's like he's actually kissing someone who is conscious, and responding back!" 

Chansung gasped in surprise as he come up for air. Pulling away from the 'unconscious' Amber, he stared at the sight in front of him. Amber Liu, the tomboy of f(x), opened her eyes and looked up at him with a wicked grin. her plump lips, she smiled naively at her poor husand and pat his shoulder empathetically.

 

~Interview Room~

Q: Amber-ssi, were you awake the whole time?

A: *lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter