Episode 8

WGM Global Edition: Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Preview* 

"SM, YG, and JYP announced collaboration!" 

"Amber ah, what's the meaning of this?"

"TOP, meets Amber. Amber, meets TOP. You two are going to be doing a special project that require a lot of singing, acting, and choreographing!" 

"I don't approve of this!" 

 

 

*Interview's Room* 

Q: Amber-ssi, what is your plan for your date today? 

A: *blinks surprisingly* Ani, I can't really go out today so oppa is coming over. It seemed like Sooman-seosangnim planned on releasing the news to the press today/ 

 

Q: Chansung-ssi, today is the day. How are you feeling?

C: *looks confused* What are you talking about? 

 

*MC's Room* 

MC: Welcome, everyone, to another episode of We Got Married: Global Edition featuring Amber from f(x) and Chansung from 2PM! Our special guests today are Eric Nam, Jackson from GOT-7, and Kevin from U-KISS! 

All 3: Annyeonghaseyo! 

MC: Since you guys are closed friends with Amber-ssi, has she told you about any of the stuff that is happening?

Kevin: Aniyo, she refused to tell me anything, at least. And when I tried to ask others from her company, they all outright told me that they don't!

Eric: But! We have enough proof that she's hiding something from us. And we plan on finding out.

MC: ...Jackson-ssi? What do you think?

Jackson: Chansung hyung is a cheater! *pouts* 

MC: Alright then, guys, I don't think you have to go ask anyone else after this. After all, SM, JYP, and YG have all released a joint collaboration announcement just now! 

All 3: JINJA?!

 

~Episode 8~ 

"Yes, a few of our artists will be doing a joint collaboration somewhere in the near future." YG smiled kindly, his two hands casually making a fist on the table. 

"Some of our top performers will be in the project, so we're expecting a lot from them. Of course, that won't deter the usual broadcasting of the WGM episodes as we have a very special plan for the main cast themselves." SM smirked, not even bothering to hide his intention.

Chuckling, JYP glanced over at the two presidents before he faced the press once again, "You all should expect quiet a special performance from our companies, and we hope you enjoy the show!" 

 

"Amber ah, what is the meaning of this?" Victoria questioned, her arms crossing across her chest to clearly indicate that the leader was pissed. Glancing around at the dorm that they shared, the f(x)'s unnie glared at the 4 cowering figures in front of her while huffing out a deep breath.

"U-Unnie, I can explain!" the group's rapper interjected, her eyes refusing to meet that of the fuming female. Fidgeting with her own fingers, Amber stole a peek at the door before she faced Victoria with determination. "Since the news of my joint project with TOP oppa just got released," she started, pointing at the TV, "I just thought that maybe you wouldn't mind if..." 

"If she borrowed your clothes, unnie!" Krystal smiled brightly, her cheeky grin showing on her face. "We figured that unnie and Amber unnie had the most similar stature, we could borrow a few of your stuff and transform her!" 

Luna nodded, "I must say that Amber unnie looks really pretty like this! Even though she's just wearing skinny jeans, your more feminine shirt and a few brushes of makeup plus those sunglasses make her look like a completely different person!" 

Sulli suddenly stood up and latched onto the group's umma's arm, "Unnie unnie," she pouted, swinging Victoria's arm back and forth childishly, "You don't mind, right?" she asked, looking up with big doe eyes.

Unable to take the aegyo any longer, Victoria bursted into laughter and lightly hit their giant baby before she turned her attention to Amber. Scruntinizing the girl, she nodded as she took in her groupmates' choices. "Yes. This will work quiet well. Amber ah, text Chansung and say you'll meet him at the cafe across the street. I got a plan!" The oldest girl smirked devilishly and the cameramen visibly shudder. 

 

"How do I look, hyung?" Chansung asked with nervously as he shoved his hands into his pockets, trying to find a good pose. Beside him, Jun.K silently snickered at his maknae's awkward stance before he hit the younger man with full force. 

"Geez, who knew that our Chansung could be such a self-conscious person." Nichkhun teased, ruffling the said man's hair with some difficulty before he settled back down onto his feet. 

"Hyung, I have to go to my drama reading now, but text me when something interesting happens!" Taecyeon shouted as he was rushed out of the house of his manager because they were already late. 

"We're not following him this time, pabo-ya. Chansung ah is gonna be meeting his wifey on his own," Junho chuckled. "Now hurry up and go. She texted you to meet her at the cafe instead of her place. I don't think you would want to be late."

Chansung glared at his evil counterpart before he grabbed his phone and wallet and turned to look at everyone, "You all are so going to regret this." The maknae muttered darkly before he his heels and walked out the door to the meeting place. 

Cameramen silently thought, yes, yes they will regret this. 

 

"Amber ah, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter