Episode 1: Getting To Know Each Other

WGM Global Edition: Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"2PM's Chansung had been chosen to participate in the virtual marriage variety show We Got Married: Global Edition Season 3 with a mysterious and charismatic female singer. Who could it be?!" Jun.K read from the newspaper out loud to all the 2PM members, and everyone except Chansung bursted out laughing.

"Congrats, maknae. You're following in your hyungs' footsteps!" Junho chuckled.

"Shut up. It's not like you're much older than me to call me a maknae, Junho" Chansung said venomously "I'm already in a bad mood because when hyungs came on WGM, articles were exploding with who your wives were. But with mine, people don't seem to want me to know!" he exclaimed, depressed.

Nichkhun smirked "You know...Vic-noona told me a hint about your wife..."

Chansung's eyes widened along with the rest of the 2PM members.

"Who?!" they all shouted, and just when Nichkhun was about to tell them, the door burst opened and cameramen came in. Following closed behind were the 5 girls of f(x).

"Collect the footage!" the PD ordered his crew and several cameramen ran to all corner of the 2PM's dorm to collet the film. 

"W-What's going on?!" 2PM members yelled "You were filming us?!"

The PD turned toward the boys' group, chuckling "Congratulation, Chansung-ssi. You've been chosen for WGM: Global Edition Season 3." he smiled and stepped aside for the f(x) members to come in. At the appearance of a girls' group, the 2PM's dorm turned into utter chaos a moment too late as the five girls had already witnessed everything they should have seen.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Jun.K asked "We would have clean up"

F(x) giggled "Annyeonghaseyo, F(x)-imnida" the girls smiled sweetly.

Chansung stood up, trying to act calm but he couldn't.

"So...um...why are you all here?" he asked.

"Oh, we were asked to give you this?" Krystal smiled coldly, just like how she usually is. She took out a pink envelope and gave it to Chansung.

"Thanks, Krystal-ssi" Chansung said, and gave it to Nichkhun to open.

"You've been given a test. One of the f(x)'s members is Chansung's wife. Pick one of the girls and comlete a mission together to determine whether or not you're really a couple." Nichkhun read from the card, and after he finished, he immediately pulled Victoria aside.

"She's mine" Nichkhun declared "She's my wifey, so she's out of the question for this mission"

Everyone laughed at Nichkhun's protectiveness, and Victoria blushed "Aniya, it's not me so don't worry" she giggled.

F(x) smiled at their unnie's shyness while 2PM pulled Nichkhun and grouped together to figure out who Chansung's bride-to-be is.

"I think it's between Krystal, Sulli, and Luna. Victoria is, obviously, taken by Khun-hyung, and Amber looked way too comfortable here so I don't think she's the wife because well...a girl that know she's the wife of someone and is in that someone's house, would be fidgeting..." Junho glanced at Luna "Just like Luna-ssi." But true enough, Amber was indeed on 2PM's couch like she's at her house while unknowingly to the 2PM members, Luna was acting like she's nervous. 

Sulli suddenly quietly asked her members to make a circle for discussion too since she was a little worry for her unnie.

"Unnie, who do you think Chansung-ssi will pick?" Luna asked the oldest girls.

Amber grinned and pulled Krystal over, patting the maknae on the shoulder "Krystal. He'll surely pick Krystal" she smiled evilly.

Sulli and Krystal smirked "Unnie, we're following the plan right?" they asked "Their reaction to Amber-unnie last time at Vic-unnie's wedding was unforgivable. They're going to suffer"

Victoria and Luna just shook their head, but they weren't feeling sorry for 2PM. but instead, they were worried for their precious groupmate that is about to enter her marriage life.

Amber chuckled "Oh please. Nobody can defeat me" she joked, lightening the atmosphere when she noticed Victoria and Luna's expressions. She winked at them, signalling for them to not worry too much, and with that, f(x)'s discussion was over. Thankfully though, the cameras weren't on them, but the PD was listening and he wasn't surprised at all. He had been thinking about it, suspicious, but when the girls came out and told him, he agreed to their plan.

"2PM, are you ready to guess?"

"Ne, PD-nim!" 2PM called out and stood in an awkward straight line. Behind them, Nichkhun was trying to get more information from Victoria but the older girl straight out refused to tell him because she want to supported her members until the very end.

"We guess..." Chansung stepped out "That my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter