Thank You

Baby Steps

"Taeyeon, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sunny."

"Prove it to me."

"As if I don't prove it enough already."

Sunny looked down, embarrassed by Taeyeon's response. Taeyeon chuckled at her embarrassment. Sunny saw Taeyeon's chuckle and frowned with her arms firmly crossed. Taeyeon had a small smirk on when she saw Sunny being this way. Taeyeon quickly tugged Sunny towards herself and embraced her tightly.

"Is this good enough?"

Sunny smiles, but she isn't fully satisfied.

"What more do you need from me?"

"A kiss."

Sunny blushed and smiled shyly at Taeyeon. Taeyeon melted by Sunny's expression and couldn't help herself. She cupped Sunny's face, making Sunny's lips pucker automatically. She leaned in just centimeters away from Sunny's fishy face. Suddenly everything went black right before she could reach Sunny's lips. She squirmed around as she heard a distinct voice telling her soimething.

"MOMMA WAKE UP!! WE NEED TO GET READY!!"

 Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and squinted. Her lips were in the shape of a pucker. She quickly wiped away her drool with her sleeve. She looked up and saw Mason staring at her with his head tilted. She jumped a little when she saw he was so close to her face.

"Mason?"

"Mhm! Momma can you pwease make me a bubble bath?"

Taeyeon was in the middle of taking her eye crust out. She sat up right on the bed and scratched her head. She looked around randomly, and then she looked back at Mason.

"Why are you in such a rush kiddo?"

"You and Mummy are taking me to learn moreshal awrts twicking, wemember?"

"What? Oh! You mean martial arts tricking. I totally forgot, sorry Mason! Let's get you to that bath okay."

Mason runs to the bathroom and Taeyeon sleepily walks behind him. She drags her slippers across the floor every step of the way. She lifts up a bit of her shirt to scratch her stomach. When she reaches the door she sees Mason already stripped .

"Seems like someone is really excited."

Mason could only give her a huge smile to express his gratitude. Taeyeon pinched his cheeks and gave him a big smile back.

"Ouch! Momma, that hurts!!"

"It's only because I love you baby. Love is pain."

"Is it really?"

A voice came from the door of the bathroom. The voice was very familiar to Taeyeon. It was a voice she fell in love with every single time it flowed out. The voice that would soothe her through everything. She spun away from Mason and looked to find Sunny leaning on the door frame.

"Sunny!"

"Mummy!"

"MASON!"

"No Taeyeon? Feeling very left out right now."

Sunny stepped into the restroom, chuckled, then smacked Taeyeon in the head.

"Just hurry up and get him dressed so I can kidnap him for a day."

"Kidnap? Am I not going with you two?"

"I would love it if you did, because the guys are really eager to meet you. But I want you to go visit EunB and RiSe. I know you were planning to go sometime this week, so might as well go today. I'll be getting some fun time with Mason, and you'll be paying your repects. It's a win-win solution."

"Alright, alright. Can you bathe Mason, while I go wash myself up?"

"Of course I will."

"Thanks babe. I love you."

Taeyeon kissed Sunny on the forehead. Sunny smiled and pecked Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon's eyes went wide when she realized something. She mumbled.

"Wow, dreams really do come true..."

"What?"

"Nothing, I'll tell you later. Clean Mason's body parts well!"

Sunny rolled her eyes and turned to Mason. Taeyeon strolled happily to her own personal bathroom. She stepped into the shower and thought to herself.

I can't believe those girls passed away in a blink of an eye...

She shook her head and came back to focus on her shower. Taeyeon quickly washes herself and turns the shower off. She face palms herself when she noticed she didn't have a towel.

"Sunny!"

Sunny was busily putting on Mason's clothes for him. Taeyeon shouts for her even louder.

"SUNNY!

Sunny and Mason jump from the sudden holler. She tells Mason to go watch tv. Then Sunny travels all the way to Taeyeon's room to see what she wanted.

"Tae?"

"Oh, Sunny. I'm in the bathroom can you hand me a towel?"

"Where are they?"

"There are a few in my drawer. Just dig through them all."

"Arasso!"

Sunny began looking in every drawer. She was careful not to mess anything up. Until she got to the underwear drawer. Sunny smirked and began digging through it roughly. Just the touch of Taeyeon's were perfect. Sunny felt the need to sleep at Taeyeon's house just to wear one pair. They were lacey and smooth. They were all around perfect, and with a touch of Taeyeon was even better. While digging through the drawer she finds a notebook. She flipped through the pages. Each page had a date on it and at least 1 paragraph to each page. It was her diary.

"Sunny? You found the towels?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second."

Sunny carefully put the diary back, not wanting to invade Taeyeon's privacy. She closed the drawer and open the next one to find a whole load of towels. She decided to pick the pink one. She doesn't know why, but she has an emotional tie with the color pink. It makes her feel like a celebrity with a bunch of fans. Sunny shrugged and walked back to Taeyeon. She knocked on the bathroom door.

"Taeyeon open up."

"You got the towel?"

"No, I'm going to you. No I have the towel."

Taeyeon opened the door slightly, extending her arm out of the crack. Sunny found her actions cute, but decided to a bit. She placed the towel on Taeyeon's hand, but before Taeyeon could grasp it she pulled it back. Taeyeon peeked her head out to find Sunny laughing at her.

"That's not funny. Give me the towel!"

Sunny made a teasing face towards her.

"Give me the damn towel."

"What are you going to do if I don't?"

"Oh, you want to be like that huh?"

"Like what?"

Taeyeon grabs Sunny's wrist and pulls her into the bathroom. Taeyeon quickly locks the door, so that Mason does not witness anything that may happen. Taeyeon puts Sunny against the sink counter. Sunny looks away from Taeyeon's body, but Taeyeon grabs her face and forces her to look.

"See this is what happens when I don't have a towel. I get cold, I'm , and I'm wet. could be a really good option right now to help those factors."

Sunny slowly hands her the towel. Taeyeon looks at it and grabs it, but instead of wrapping herself with it she puts it to the side.

"It's too late for that now. You're going to have to get wet too."

"Wait what?"

Sunny's eyes widen, but she actually really wanted to at that moment. Taeyeon strips Sunny's clothes off. Sunny could only stand there and glare at her girlfriend's glowing body. Suddenly Taeyeon walks away and turns on the shower. Sunny scrunched her face up, showing her confusion. Taeyeon quietly grabs her by the wrist and places her in there. Even though the shower was really hot, she was frozen. Taeyeon grabs the towel and stands in front of the glass door of the shower and starts drying herself off. Sunny turns the water off and walks out soaking wet.

"What the hell Kim Taeyeon?"

"You're all wet."

"This is not what I thought you meant."

"Oooooh. My little bunny has a dirty mind doesn't she?"

"Well, you did strip me and you told me I had to get wet."

"That can lead to showering."

"Shut up and hand me the towel."

Taeyeon hands Sunny the towel, but she pulls the same prank Sunny did.

"Yah! I already did that. Come up with your own stuff!"

"Nah. This is better."

Sunny began shivering because it really does get cold when you don't have a towel. Taeyeon thought she was adorable.

"Okay, we can share this towel."

Taeyeon wrapped the towel around both of them. Sunny leaned her head on Taeyeon's bare chest.

"This is nice."

"My s?"

"No, the warmth. Well, those too."

Taeyeon couldn't help but hug Sunny closer to her.

"Hey Sunny, do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The sound of my heart beating for you."

Sunny gagged by the cheesy line. She took the whole towel and dried herself up fully. Taeyeon couldn't stop laughing from Sunny's reaction. Sunny walked out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her body.

"Got anything for me to wear?"

"Yeah, just pick anything since we are about the same size."

"I'm going to wear all of your underwear."

"Woah, what?"

"Nothing..."

Sunny grabbed a pair, and a she wore the bra she was wearing before.

"Your s are smaller than mine Taeyeon."

"But you said they were nice."

"They are, but mine are bigger."

"I second that motion."

The two giggled. Taeyeon slipped on her clothes before throwing some clothes to Sunny. Taeyeon's expression suddenly seemed concerned.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you and Mason?"

"I'm positive. Don't worry, I'll take great care of him."

"It's not you taking care of him, he'll be the one watching you in front of all those boys. So no flirting okay?"

"The only person I want to flirt with is you, so it up."

Taeyeon walked towards Sunny and embraced her tightly. Sunny wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist. They just stayed like that until Mason came in.

"Mummy when are we going to do some flips?"

"Uhh, we should be going right now actually. Are you ready kiddo?"

"YES!"

Taeyeon could only watch them in amazement. Before leaving the house, Taeyeon asked Sunny for a quick peck. Sunny of course followed through with the request. The two of them smiled. Sunny looked at Taeyeon worriedly.

"Hey, don't stress too much about the funeral.. Please give my greetings to their families."

Taeyeon nodded and motioned for Sunny to bring Mason already. That kid was practically jumping everywhere. Sunny nodded and walked out the door with Mason.

Taeyeon thought to herself.

Thank you Sunny. Thank you for watching Mason for me, while I do this. Thank you.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Finally updated! It's currently 2:03 AM in Louisiana and I'm tired af. Honestly, I don't even know what I wrote lmao. The funeral will be in the next chapter. Oh and the diary is the same one in Chapter 14. I don't think you guys remember it, you can just refer back to it. Please, I will be taking ANY suggestions for this story! So blow up my comments suggestions and give me your feedback too! Thanks to all of you who are continuously showing unconditional love for this story. There will be many more chapters to come. Hopefully, you guys have a nice Thanksgiving break! Love you my soshidiots xoxo. I'll be going to bed now.