Meeting You

Baby Steps


*Hyoyoung chapter*


Hyoyeon watches Yuri drag Yoona into the room. She smirks at the sight of the two of them.
Hyoyeon is leaning against the back door. Just enjoying the perfect weather. The party having fun without her. She's usually there to pump up the party, but something was telling her not to pump it up and just relax. She takes a sip of her drink. Just then there is a tall shadow casting over her.

"What the?"

She turns around to find a really tall and beautiful girl standing there with a confused expression. Hyoyeon looks at this girl from head to toe. This girl has really long legs, not to mention how pretty they were. Hyoyeon would kill for those legs. The girl interrupted Hyoyeon's little day dream.

"Umm, are you Yoona?"

Hyoyeon now had a confused face on herself. But she quickly processed the girl's words.

"Pfft I wish! She's way prettier than I am. But no I am not."

Sooyoung raised her eyebrows. If someone was called pretty, Sooyoung thought of it as competition. Sooyoung thought she was the prettiest girl in the world. But not at this moment. Sooyoung didn't feel the prettiest because she thought the girl in front of her was jaw-droppingly beautiful. And if someone was prettier than this girl, then Yoona should be the prettiest girl in the world.

"Oh, so you aren't?"

"Nope."

The both of them stared at eachother. This was seriously the description of love at first sight. The both of them were struck by eachother's beauty.

"My name is Sooyoung, by the way... Tiffany invited me to this party. I don't know where to put this gift."

"Nice to meet you Sooyoung, I'm Hyoyeon. And you can just leave it on the table over there."

Sooyoung put it down on the table and smiled at her. Hyoyeon smiled back brightfully. Hyoyeon wanted to know this girl more and more. She started asking unknowingly.

"What's your occupation?"

"Me? Well, I'm a model."

"Ahh, I can see that. Haha. That was so obvious. You're beautiful and tall, what else would you be?"

"Aha, yup. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a choreographer."

"Wow, that's cool. I actually dance a bit myself, but since you're a choreographer you should teach me some of your moves."

"Anytime."

"How about now?"

"Umm okay."

Sooyoung takes Hyoyeon's hands and leads her to the dance floor.
At first, the two of them dance dorkily. Not wanting to show off their moves yet.

But soon Hyoyeon feels the groove and starts dancing. She points at Sooyoung to say it's her turn to show her moves.


Sooyoung gets the hint and starts dancing seductively herself.


Even though they weren't as good as her own, Hyoyeon was amazed by Soooyoung's dancing skills. This girl was perfect. Just Hyoyeon's type. Little did she know that Sooyoung was thinking the same. Since Hyoyeon is so straightforward, she unintentionally blurted out something to Sooyoung.

"I like you."

Hyoyeon recovering from her daze, notices what had come out of . She quickly covers it with her hands. Sooyoung giggles at how cute it was. Hyoyeon was so embarrassed all she could do was look away and smile.



Sooyoung quietly replies.

"I like you too."

Hyoyeon looks at the girl, shocked by her response.

"Y-You like m-me back?"

"Is that a bad thing? Do people usually not like you?"

Sooyoung was laughing at how cute this girl was. She was also shy that she had said that herself.

Just then a midget pops out of no where with her other midget girlfriend.

"Yes, it is a bad thing to like her. And no, a lot of girls are attracted to her actually."

Hyoyeon glares at Taeyeon. Taeyeon is laughing her of at her own remark.


Sunny hits Taeyeon's head. While Taeyeon is rubbing her head she makes another statement.

"It's also the first time she's not threatening me in front of someone. Must be official. Hyo you should introduce us."

Hyoyeon scoffs, but introduces them anyways.

"This is Sooyoung. Sooyoung that is Taeyeon and Sunny. Taeyeon is the , but also my bestfriend. Sunny is the 's girlfriend, but she's nice."

"Ahh I see. Nice to meet you."

Sunny kindly greets her.

"Nice to meet you Sooyoung."

Taeyeon is being a little troll and greets her in a more comfortable way.

"Hi, Sooyoung, i'm not an by the way."

Hyoyeon glares at her again. Taeyeon always feels threatened by that glare. She retreats from her false statement.

"Okay, okay. Maybe I am."

Sunny laughs at her terrified girlfriend. She apologizes on Taeyeon's behalf.

"Sorry for interrupting you guys. We'll leave now."

"Wait what? I didn't get to-"

Sunny drags her girlfriend away from the two.

"Stop be an idiot Taeng. The one time Hyoyeon actually wants to get serious with someone you ruin it. Aishh pabo."

Even though Sunny and Taeyeon were far away, Sooyoung heard what Sunny had said. Sooyoung also wanted something real these days.

"Sorry about them..."

"N-no it's nothing. No need to apologize. You're friends are very funny."

Hyoyeon is appalled by those words.

"What did you just say? Them? Funny?"

"Yeah. They aren't funny to you?"

"Hell no. Everyone knows that I'm the funniest around here."

"Oh really...? Do they know you for anything else?"

Just then a tall dark skinned girl walks up to them.

"She's also known for her ."

Yuri winks at Sooyoung. Hyoyeon is drawnback from the sudden shout out.

"What the hell Yuri? Weren't you just having with Yoona?"

"It's been 30 minutes. We took a small break. Needed something else that was wet. Oh and hi, i'm Yuri. One of Hyoyeon's bestfriends."

"I'm Sooyoung..."

"Well, nice to meet you. But my girlfriend is waiting for me."

Yuri dashes off. Sooyoung was dazed by the sudden intrusion. But she decides to take in the information Yuri revealed.

"You're known for huh?"

Sooyoung looks Hyoyeon up and down. Hyoyeon is worried about what Sooyoung will say.

"Umm, just ignore her."

"Why would I? I'm pretty good myself."

Sooyoung shows off some of her appeal to Hyoyeon.

"Well, you sure are witty."

"You can say that."

Sooyoung playfully winks at Hyoyeon.


(omfg sooyoung you are ruining my biaslist)

Hyoyeon just laughs. She thinks to herself. How dorky can this girl be?

"But yes, I'm pretty good in bed. I'd like to show you sometime."

"Oooooooh. Is this how you get girls in bed?"

"Usually I try less. But for you, I'm trying my best."

Hyoyeon winks back at Sooyoung.

"Impressive. But i don't get into bed with strangers."

"Then we'll just have to get to know eachother more. You should come watch a movie with me."

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Noooo. I'm asking you to watch a movie with me."

"HaHa. You're sarcasm is very funny. But yes, I'd love to watch a movie with you."

Sooyoung grabs a pen and napkin. She writes down her number and hands it to Hyoyeon.

"Coincidentally, the party is ending, so here's my number. text me."

Hyoyeon grabs the napkin and smiles. Sooyoung kisses Hyoyeon's cheek. She slowly whispers into Hyoyeon's ear.

"Remember our movie date."

Sooyoung winks and bites her lip. She slowly walks away from Hyoyeon's grasp. Hyoyeon didn't even notice that almost everyone had left the party. Hyoyeon could feel her heart thumping wildly. Taeyeon and Yuri run up to Hyoyeon. They start clinging on her jokingly. Taeyeon makes a cheesy joke.

"Calm down hyo! I can see you're heart beating out of your chest!"

Yuri plays along.

"It's about to come through your shirt. CONTROL YOURSELF!"

Hyoyeon grabs their heads and slams them together.

"You guys are so dead now that she's gone."

Both of them are terrified. They both start running away.

"I'M SORRY! WE ARE APOLOGIZING FOR OUR SINS! DON'T KILL US!!!!"

Yoona and Sunny stand there snickering. They both cheer for Hyoyeon.

"KILL THEM HYOYEON! THEY DESERVE IT!"

Taeyeon screams to Sunny.

"YAH! THEN SHE'LL HURT THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE THAT YOU LOVE!"

Sunny scoffs.

"I CAN LIVE WITH THAT!"

Yuri screams to Yoona.

"THAT MEANS NO MORE BABE."

"I HAVE MY OWN FINGERS!"

Yuri stops running.

"Wait, that's pretty hot..."

Just then Hyoyeon tackles Yuri. Taeyeon closes her eyes and covers them with her hands.

"I can't watch this."

"You should. Because you're next."

Hyoyeon places her hand on Yuri's forehead. She pulls her middle finger back.

"DON'T DO ITTTTTTT ! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! I'LL NEVER MESS WITH YOU AGAIN."

"I like it when you beg, do it one more time."

"PLEASEEEEE!"

Hyoyeon laughs evilly and let's her finger smack Yuri's forehead. Yuri sobs.

"I begged. Why'd you do it??"

She didn't notice that Hyoyeon was already off of her and now on Taeyeon. Now Taeyeon is wailing and apologizing.

"I'll hit as hard as I love you."

"Wait!!!!"

Hyoyeon lightly taps her finger on Taeyeon's head.

"That didn't hurt."

"Exactly."

"Now it hurts, my feelings. You ing troll."

Sunny just laughs at her dork of a girlfriend. She requests something of Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon, now hit her as much as I love her."

"Oooohhh. Seems fun."

"WAIT NO!"

Hyoyeon flicks Taeyeon way harder than before. Taeyeon pushes Hyoyeon off and tackles Sunny.

"What are you doing?!"

Taeyeon's face was an inch away.

"At least i know you love me a lot now."

Taeyeon kisses Sunny. Hyoyeon complains.

"Ehhhhh. Go show your PDA somewhere else. Yuri and Yoona have the manners to know not to do that. Right?"

Hyoyeon turns around to see Yuri and Yoona making out.

"Spoke too soon."

They couldn't help but laugh at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon's night was perfect. She had some fun with her friends and even met someone who could possibly be hers. She couldn't stop thinking about her. She thought to herself. It was worth it. Meeting You.
***************************************************************************************************************
HI EVERYONE! Sorry for not posting. Just been a little distracted I guess. I also have to do some summer reading. And league of legends is too distracting. So is instagram. Geez. But anyways I need you guys to do me a favor....
I need you guys to check out my cousin's stories for me. She's also an author. Her username is ace022 so check her out if you haven't already!
I also have to start on the Yoonyul from the last chapter. So anticipate that on my other story "BTS BS"! That means behind the scenes baby steps btw.