Inseperable

Baby Steps

Sunny and Mason are asleep in Taeyeon's bedroom, while Taeyeon is working on the desk beside them. She needs to contact her client, so she picks up her phone and types in his number. The man answers.

"Hello?"

"Hello. This is Kim Taeyeon. Your lawyer."

"Oh! Hey."

"I'm calling to tell you that I won't be able to meet up with you tomorrow. Can we reschedule?"

"Oh yeah. Sure thing. But the only date I have is the 15th."

Taeyeon bit her lip and looked at Sunny sleeping next to Mason. She started thinking to herself.

"Sunny's birthday is that day. But this is my job. Argh what should I do?"

She put her hands on her head, frustrated by the two choices.

"Hello...?"

"Oh yeah, sure that's fine. But is it cool if you meet me at a party? I also have something to do that date. But we can make it work."

"No problem. Text me the address and I'll meet you next week."

"Alrighty then. Bye."

"Bye."

The client hung up the phone. Taeyeon sends the address of Yuri's house because that's where she wants Sunny's surprise party to be held. Taeyeon organizes her things and slips in the bed with the two people she loves. She stares at the ceiling thinking about the things she should do for Sunny's birthday. She eventually falls asleep from thinking too hard.
-
Sunny wakes up first. She carefully slips out of the bed so that she doesn't awake the two sleepy heads. She looks for her glasses but instead her hands grab Taeyeon's phone. Sunny squints to see what item she grabbed.

"Oooh, Taeyeon's phone."

She slides to unlock the phone.

"Aish, you pabo. You should put a code on this thing."

Sunny was side glaring to the peacefully sleeping Taeyeon. Her fingers slide to every thing. The last thing she checks is Taeyeon's text messages.

"I shouldn't be doing this..."

She looks through Taeyeon's text and her finger goes to the most recent one. She reads the contact id

Jay Park

Sunny's body tenses at the name. She puts her hands up to , quivering. Instead of reading the texts she quickly puts the phone down back on the desk.

"No way, it can't be the same one... It's different. He can't be back. Not here. It's someone else."

She turns her back to the phone and walks to the bathroom to shower. She pees before stripping her clothes off fully. She looks at her self in the mirror. Her face pale. She's still thinking about the name on the phone. Sunny flinched when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Sunny?"

"Yes, Taeyeon?"

"Can I come in?"

"I'm ."

"Exactly."

Taeyeon ertedly smiled on the other side of the door. Sunny chuckled at the ert. Sunny unlocked the door.

"Welcome yourself in."

"Really?"

Sunny totally forgot about Mason until now, but her motherly side chimed in.

"Wait, is Mason still sleeping?"

"He's knocked out cold."

"Still? He can sure sleep..."

"Yeah, he didnt take his nap yesterday afternoon so he's extra tired."

Taeyeon opened the door and entered. Her jaw dropped at Sunny's body. Sunny's body was in very good shape. Taeyeon her lips and looked at Sunny's body from head to toe. Taeyeon started stripping her clothes. Sunny blushed at Taeyeon's gestures, but she thinks about Mason still.

"Taeyeon, we can't."

"Can't what?"

"You know... not with Mason innocently sleeping out there, while we are doing nasty things at least."

"Taking a shower isn't nasty to me, i find it pretty clean."

Taeyeon passed by Sunny and walked into the shower. Taeyeon's voice started coming form the shower.

"You really thought I was going to do you with my kid in the house? HAHAHA. You're cute."

Sunny scoffed at the dork.

"Well, when people see someone else and their lips, i think that's a sign for it."

Taeyeon poked her head out of the shower curtains. She stared into Sunny's eyes and her lips.

"Maybe my lips are tasty."

Sunny walked up to Taeyeon and planted her lips onto hers. Sunny then her lips.

"Not really..."

Sunny smirked at Taeyeon trying to get on her nerves.

"Yah! I didn't brush my teeth yet!"

Taeyeon put her head back into the shower and closed the curtains roughly. Sunny laughed to herself then jumped into the shower with Taeyeon.

"What are you doing?!"

Taeyeon told Sunny half angrily, half excited.

"I was supposed to shower first until you barged in. And don't act like we never took a shower together before."

Taeyeon accepted that excuse, only because she liked looking at Sunny's body.



They took turns washing each others body. It wasn't ual but more of a comfortable thing.
-
Mason, Taeyeon, and Sunny are in the kitchen eating the things Sunny cooked.

"It's yummy ahjumma unnie!"

"I'm glad Mason."

Both were exchanging eyesmiles. Taeyeon stopped chewing the food, and she smeared her hand on Mason's face.

"Yah! Don't use your eyesmile on my girl."

Mason started giggling. Sunny also laughed at how childish Taeyeon could be, but she enjoyed the jealousy.

"Ack! Momma!! I'm sowwy!!!"

Mason then her hand. Taeyeon withdrew her hand from Mason's face.

"Did you just me?"

Mason shook his head from side to side.

"I give you a 5 second head start to run."

"But Momm-"

"1"

Mason dashed away, Taeyeon counted to 5 and then chased after him playfully. Nothing but giggles and happiness filled the house. Sunny eventually grabbed Mason from an ambush the two girls set up. Taeyeon on one side, Sunny on the other. He laughed to his hearts content.

"I love you ahjumma unnie!"

Sunny paused but replied whole heartedly.

"I love you too, Mason..."

Taeyeon then said something loud enough for the two to hear.

"You both love me the most right?"

The two of them looked at eachother in the eys and replied in unision.

"Nope."

They ran away into Mason's play room leaving Taeyeon to clean the table herself.

"Lee Soonkyu! Look what you are teaching my child now."

Taeyeon laughed and smiled at the thought of the two loves of her life being inseperable.
****************************************************************************************************
asdfghjkl. lilskat accepted my friend request. i cant even deal with my feels right now.
i decided to upload the chapter because why not?
I'd rather add more chapters into the story leading to sunny's birthday.
hope you guys enjoy the chapter! shipping sunyeon since day 1.
lmao. do you guys like the poster i made for this story on my foreword?
yes, i made it. i did not hire anyone lmao. i edit on my ipad and i figured i should make one for the story.
so yeah. always thankful for the subs, upvotes, and views! <3
- xoxo author nim ^^