No Love

Baby Steps

Taeyeon and Mason are at Yuri's house watching cartoons together on the couch, while eating some popcorn. The reason they were there is because Taeyeon needed to plan Sunny's birthday with the help of one of her bestfriends. Taeyeon got up from the couch and grabbed something to drink in the refrigerator. Yuri was sitting at the table on her laptop.

"Taeyeon, what are you going to do for Sunny's birthday?"

"Idk. That's why im here. I wanted your help."

"Mine? I only agreed to putting the party here, not creating it. Hyoyeon is the main party person so call her, but I think I know someone else who can help us out too."

"Okay... I'll call her. But who else can help us out?"

Yuri put on a smile on her face.

"You'll see..."

Yuri grabbed her laptop up to her room. Taeyeon took Hyoyeon's phone out of her pocket and called her.

"Hello?"

"HYO!"

"Omfg, what do you want now? I'm in the middle of something."

Taeyeon heard a moan coming from the background.

"What the hyoyeon. You're having with someone right now? It's like 1:00 in the afternoon."

"What does it matter? time is every time. Just tell me what you want so i can finish her off."

"Gosh you're gross. But i want you to help me with Sunny's party."

"When is it?"

"I thought you knew already. It's on the 15th."

"Nobody tells me these days. And alright i'll come later to help. Where is it going to be?"

"Yuri's house duh."

"Mkay. Now let me finish what i started."

Taeyeon heard a louder moan and then a scream. Taeyeon quickly hung up.

"Aigoo, she could've at least hung up herself."

She walked back to sit on the couch with Mason.

"Momma, I'm tired."

Mason yawned and laid his head on his Mother's lap. She started rubbed his head.

"Okay kiddo. You can fall asleep on me."

Mason drifted off to sleep. Then there was a knock from the door.

"It must be Hyo."

Taeyeon slowly and carefully moved Mason off of her and put a pillow under his head. She opened the door to find Tiffany standing there.

"Tiff?"

"Tae?"

"What are you doing here."

"Well-"

"I called her over."

Yuri was coming down stairs. Taeyeon turned to Yuri and yelled.

"WHAT?!"

"You said you needed help planning a party, and you KNOW Tiffany is the best at it."

Tiffany smirked and walked into the house and sat by the sleeping Mason. Taeyeon dragged Yuri's arm into the sound proof recording studio that her, Hyo, and Yuri would always go to to have fun. She locked the door behind them. Taeyeon looked around the room. Yuri pulled her arm away from Taeyeon once they got in.

"Why did you drag me here?!"

"BECAUSE YOU INVITED HER !"

"Okay, and?"

"AND ? Did you just... Oh my god Kwon Yul. What were you thinking?!"

"To tell you the truth, I was thinking of helping you out. I know you haven't told Tiffany that you are dating someone new."

"I have! Well, not exactly, but i give her clues!"

"Seeeeee.. She doesn't know if anything is official. I want you to show her you're happy without her. I want you to convince her. Not only her, but yourself too. Show her that you don't need her. Show her you love someone else."

"Because I do love someone else..."

"THEN SHOW HER THAT!"

"So you're saying I have to plan my girlfriend's party with my ex-wife?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying!"

"That's stupid. Why would I do that?"

Yuri grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder and shook her.

"I told you already. YOU HAVE TO SHOW HER."

Yuri let go of Taeyeon and walked out of the room. Taeyeon just stood there thinking. Just then Tiffany knocked on the door, she was leaning on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"You're already here, why not?"

Tiffany walked inside and started looking around.

"Wow, how long has it been since we last came here?"

"I don't know..."

Taeyeon was avoiding her gaze.

"Look, Tae. I didn't come here to upset you. I didn't even know you were here. Yuri called me up to help her out, and as one of her friends i came."

Taeyeon picked up a book with songs she wrote in it and just nodded at Tiffany. She flips through a few pages and reads it carefully. She sets it back down and walks toward the recording booth.

"What are you doing?"

"Just listen."

Taeyeon closed the door to the booth and put on the headphones. She starts singing emotionally, Tiffany listens earnestly. Tiffany hits the record button secretly.

SNSD: Goodbye

"Just like a mediocre drama that you know what lines are coming

I know what you’re going to say to me today
It’s a predictable and typical story

The talks we had all night, your affectionate eyes
Even your clumsy confession, they all hide like a shy diary entry
In our own land of the midnight sun, all of the anxious futures with you
Goodbye, really really good goodbye

At one point, I thought it would be hard to even breathe without you
Back then, I thought you were like a god who made me exist
It’s a little sad but an embarrassing story

The talks we had all night, your affectionate eyes
Even your clumsy confession, they all hide like a shy diary entry
In our own land of the midnight sun, all of the anxious futures with you
Goodbye, really really good goodbye

Even if I hold onto you and turn your heart around
After that, after that, this will just repeat, oh yeah

Have I gotten tired of endlessly biting my lips and enduring?
Or did I expect too much? I don’t know (I might’ve expected too much)
It seems like it’ll rain tomorrow
Rain on me, who has dried up
Goodbye, really really goodbye

Yeah Oh Yeah
The young times, really really good goodbye (goodbye)
The me of yesterday, really really good goodbye
Now goodbye, really really good goodbye
(Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah)
Good good really really good goodbye"


Taeyeon was preventing herself from crying, but when she got out the booth and saw Tiffany crying she couldn't help herself.  Tears came pouring down her face.

"Taeyeon, I-"

Taeyeon walks out of room in silence. Yuri walks into the room.

"Tiffany, what happened?"

Tiffany wipes the tears off her face with the back of her hand.

"Nothing."

Tiffany walks out of the room and chased after Taeyeon. She found her in the bathroom.

"Taeyeon."

"What?"

"Was that song written for me..."

"Obviously, Tiff. Let's forget about it though. Let's go back to the recording studio and plan the party..."

Taeyeon wiped the rest of the tears on her face and walked out of the restroom to the studio. Tiffany followed.
-

"About the party... Do you know who it's for?"

"Yes."

Taeyeon looked away from Tiffany's face.

"Okay, good. What does this person like?"

"She really loves video games."

Tiffany starts jotting things down on a pad she finds on the table.

"Mhm. What else?"

"Swimming, singing, people w/ talent...."

Taeyeon keeps babbling everything she knew about Sunny. Tiffany is trying to catch up.

"OH AND SHE LOVES MEAT."

"Taeyeon slow down. Gosh, you must be really close with this girl. Seems like you guys have been friends for ages. How come Ive never met her when we were married?"

Taeyeon has a bead of sweat drip down her forehead. She takes a big gulp. She diverts the conversation somewhere else

"What things do you have down?"

Taeyeon grabs the notebook and looks at the notes. She panicks, not because of the notes, but because it was Taeyeon's journal. Everything she had in there was private. Other than the hand written songs she had her feelings in there. And the feelings about Tiffany were just bad. She  quickly rips the notes out and hands it to Tiffany, she shuts the book closed and puts it behind her.

"You didn't read anything right?"

"No, but why'd you close it?"

"No reason."

"Umm, okay..."

"Let's just continue planning."

"Well, I have all sorts of ideas. You said she really loves meat and video games right?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, let's make this party into a video game theme. Meat would mean extra life"

"You're a genius Tiff!"

Tiffany shrugs.

"It wasn't that hard. You also said she likes people with talent right?"

"Yeah..."

"You can sing and write songs..."

"You want me to sing my composed songs at her party?"

"Well, duh. You guys seem close. So you should."

"Okay.. I'll sing if you invite all of your celebrity friends."

"Deal."

"You can come too.. With Nichkhun."

"WHAT! REALLY?!"

"I guess..."

"Wow, thanks Taeyeon I love you!"

Tiffany leans in quickly and kisses Taeyeon. She quickly pulls back. Both of their eyes are open wide. A juice box drops on the floor and spills everywhere. Mason, Yuri, and Hyoyeon were standing by the door. Tiffany and Taeyeon's heads turn to the door. Yuri's jaw is wide open and Hyoyeon starts slowly speaking.

"What did I just see...?"

-
Taeyeon, Mason, and Tiffany were sitting on the couch. Mason in the middle. The other two on the ends of the couch as far away from eachother as possible.

"Taeyeon, I didn't mean it."

"Tiffany, it's okay."

"Is it really?"

"Of course. It made me realize something."

"And what's that? You still have feelings for me?"

"No. The opposite actually. I don't have feelings for you anymore. I love someone else."

Taeyeon was smiling to herself. She convinced herself she was completely over with Tiffany. The song had her confused for a second. but she finally noticed that everything was different after that kiss.She realized that there was no electricity, no butterflies, no chemistry. That one kiss made her realize that there was no love for Tiffany anymore. She loved only one person. The one who actually gave her butterflies. The one who bursted out with electricity. The one that made chemistry.
That one person was Sunny.
*****************************************************************************************************
WOOHOO! I RECIEVED ALL OF YOUR ENERGY SUCCESSFULLY.
MY CHAKRA LEVEL IS OFF THE SCALE LMAO.
Hope you like this chapter... Give me feedback and suggestions in the comments below :3
You guys know my catchphrase.
"THANKFUL FOR ALL YOU NIGGAS WHO SUB, UPVOTE, AND VIEW!"
lololol. ily guys<3
*sorry for any typos or grammar errors*