Eat Pie Love

Baby Steps

A week has passed and it's Taeyeon's turn to pick up Mason. She pulls up to Tiffany's drive way. She sees Mason and Nichkhun playing together happily in the back yard. Seeing that, Taeyeon winces and clutching her heart. She gets herself together and honks her horn. Then slowly gets out her car. Nichkhun looks up to Taeyeon and smiles. Taeyeon tries to smile back, but it gives off an awkward vibe.
She runs to Mason and hugs him tightly.

"You're going to kill meeeeeee!"

Mason told his mom, because she was smothering him to death. Taeyeon quickly let go. She sweaty palms on her shirt. Then she smiled to her adorable son.

"Sorry, Mason. Momma just missed you."

"I missed you too Momma."

"You better have, you punk."

She gave him a soft noogie. Just then Taeyeon heard a slam from the back door, and a yell.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HIM?!"

It was Tiffany. Taeyeon gulped. She was terrified of Monster Fany.

"Nothing."

Nichkhun snickered at Taeyeon's fear. She glared at him. He tried to play it off as if he were coughing. Tiffany backhugged Nichkhun, then kissed his cheek. She looked back at Taeyeon and told her fiercely.

"That's what I thought."

Taeyeon gave a disgusted look at the two of them then mocked Tiffany the way you would mock your parents.

"That's what I thought."

"Yah! Don't mock me!"

She threw Mason's bag at Taeyeon. Taeyeon caught it with her fast reflexes.

(somewhat like this except she didnt throw it back)

"Don't throw things at me then."

She replied coldly. Taeyeon grabbed Mason's hand and walked towards her car. Someone called out her name. It wasn't Tiffany's voice. It was Nichkhun's. She turned around and saw him running towards her. Taeyeon bit her lip. Then she patted Mason's back.

"Mase, get in the car okay? We're going to talk about adult stuff. It'll only take a few minutes. Just play my phone."

She handed him her phone. He nodded grabbed the phone excitedly and went inside the car. She could still hear Nichkhun calling for her.

"HEY! WAIT UP!"


Nichkhun saw the look on her face.

"I want to talk."

"Talk about what."

"You know what."

"What huh Nichkhun? About you and my ex wife? How you guys were ing behind my back? When i thought we were friends? Is that what?

Every word was strained. Her voice cracking. Nichkhun looked down at his feet.

"Yes, exactly that. I came to apologize."

"Forget it. You don't have to. Apologize whenever you can look me into the eyes. You can only apologize to your feet right now."

Taeyeon went into her car and slammed the door. There was guilt on Nichkhun's face but he just walked back to the house silently. She slammed her head in her car horn. Taeyeon picked her head up and sighed. Tears streaming down her face. But she started driving out the drive way as if nothing happened. Mason sat in his car seat staring at his mother worriedly. At the moment he just wanted to comfort his mom. But he just sat there for now.
-
Taeyeon opened the door to the condo. She dropped her keys on the counter and sat on the couch. Mason followed her, he still had her phone. She the TV for him. Mason cuddled with his mom hoping it'd make her feel better.

"Momma?"

"Yes, Mason?"

"What's wong?"

"Nothing, Mason."

Taeyeon smiled at him, partially because of the way he said 'wrong'. Partially because she was trying to convince him, and herself. Too bad it convinced neither of them.

"You wook sad."

Mason made a frowny face. She patted his head and chuckled.

"I'm not sad Mase. Really, I'm not. So dont worry about mommy so much okay?"

"Okay..."

Mason started typing something on her phone and walked to his playroom. Taeyeon figured he was playing a game or something. She decided to take a nap on the couch and let the kid play his games.
-
Taeyeon  felt a pair of lips on hers and opened her eyes. She smiled right when she saw the face. The pair of prefect lips belonged to the one and only Sunny.

"Is this a dream?"

"Yes."

"What? It is a dream?"

Sunny shrugged.

"I don't know is it?"

Sunny kissed Taeyeon again. Taeyeon sheepishly replied.

"Yes, yes it is."

Sunny pinched Taeyeon's cheeks.

"Pwuahaha. No it isn't you dork, now wake up!"

"Well, I'm awake now."

They both laughed in sync.

"How'd you get into my house?"

"I'm a ninja."

"REALLY?!"

"No you idiot. Mason called me and told me you were sad. I came and he opened the door. He's really a genius child. You raised him well."

Sunny looked at the little boy who was standing by the couch now. Taeyeon smiled at the compliment, and looked at Mason. He smiled at her widely.

"You did that Mase?"

"Mhhmmm. You were sad and i know ahjumma unnie makes you hwappy."

Sunny blushed at what he said. Taeyeon smiled at her son.

"Yes,but YOU make me happy too. Now, come here."

He ran to his momma. She ruffled his hair and caressed his beautiful face. Sunny smiled at the two. Admiring the love and care between them.

"You guys are so cute, you're going to make me cry."

Sunny said, faking a sniffle.

"Be quiet, and come here too. I know you want it."

Taeyeon had her arms open for the girl.

"I don't wanna run to your arms. I want Mason's hug."

She was pouting. Mason giggled.

"Ahjumma unnie wahn a hug?"

He gave her a cheesy smile.

"YES, CHILD GIMME YOUR LOVE."

She ran to him and hugged him. Taeyeon scoffed at her.

"Pedo much."

"How can i not be? He's too cute."

"And I'm not?"

Taeyeon showed some aegyo while saying that. Sunny told her jokingly.

"Nope."

"Aish."

Taeyeon gave her a stank face. Sunny kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

"I was kidding, you dork."

"My momma's not a dork."

Mason told Sunny with an angry face. His arms were crossed. Taeyeon thought her son's defensive side was cute.

"Yeah, I'm not a dork!"

Sunny rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you guys want to eat?"

Mason smiled at the mention of eating.

"PIE!"

Sunny started looking for ingredients and found everything.

"Pie is coming up soon Mason."

She started cooking. Mason and Taeyeon walked into the kitchen.

"Need help?"

Taeyeon put her arms around Sunny's waist. She put her hand on Sunny's hand and kissed Sunny's cheek Sunny blushed. She could still feel the warmth of where Taeyeon's lips were five seconds ago. Her brain went fuzzy and her heart was thumping rapidly.

"I was fine, but now I can't cook with you making my brain malfunction like this."

"Okay.."

She slowly backed away from Sunny. Sunny quickly grabbed Taeyeon before she fully slipped away. Sunny whispered loud enough for Taeyeon to hear.

"That doesn't mean i want you to go away."

Taeyeon smiled.

"Trust me, i dont want to. But i have to. Look at Mason."

Sunny looked behind her shoulders to find Mason eating some uncooked dough.

She laughed to herself. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"He's a genius alright."

Sunny playfully pushed Taeyeon towards Mason.

"Go help your kid, you weirdo."

Taeyeon went to help that 'genius' child of hers.

"Don't eat that Mason!"

"Why not Momma? It's yummy."

He made a satisfied face to prove it.

"But it isn't good for you."

Mason just looked at her weird, his head tilted. He shrugged. Right then he had an idea. He shoved the dough into Taeyeon's mouth.

"TRY IT MOMMA!"

Taeyeon started gagging, she was surprised from the sudden attack. But she slowly started chewing. She made a satisfied face too.

"Not bad kiddo."

Mason giggled. Sunny was watching them the whole time while making the pie. She couldnt stop smiling at the two.
She was determined that one day those two would be part of her family. They absolutely have to be in her future.
*****************************************************************************************************************************
here's a chapter for you guys! hope you enjoy it ((:
aren't they cute?
thanks for all of the votes, subs, and views!
for sure there will be an update on Sunny's birthday.
because she is my ultimate bias! i want to participate in the forest project but im broke ;-;
I'M SORRY SUNNY-AH. MY LOVE IS ENOUGH RIGHT?
"Nope."
ToT <|3