Scenario V: JungMin

SS501 Scenario One Shots

SCENERIO V: WHO STOLE JUNG MIN’S CARROTS?

“What the hell is going on around here?!” JungMin’s shriek is heard filling the SS501 dorm.

KyuJong looks away from the TV towards the kitchen in confusion.

“What’s wrong with him?” He mumbles worriedly. He looks to his left at HyunJoong for an answer only to realize that his Leader has his nose buried in a “One Piece” manga, completely oblivious to his surroundings.

Turning to his right, he looks at YoungSaeng to find his headphones in his ears as he plays a game on his phone.

The three eldest members of SS501 were enjoying their lazy afternoon on the couch, hoping for a peaceful day. But as JungMin comes storming into the living area with murder in his eyes, Kyu worries that their peaceful afternoon is over.

“YAH!” JungMin roars at the three. Kyu and YoungSaeng jump in surprise but their Leader doesn’t even flinch as he keeps his nose buried in his book.

“What kind of joke is this? I thought we agreed on no practical jokes today!” JungMin says in frustration.

YoungSaeng pulls out his headphones and looks at his dongsaeng in confusion. “Yes. We did agree to that. Why?”

“Someone has taken my carrots!” JungMin growls. “I just want them back! Where are they?”

“Why would we take your carrots? That’s not a very fun prank. You’re the only one that really likes them.” YoungSaeng logically states.

“Yet HyunJoong hyung has used them to cook with before!” JungMin argues.

“Hyung.” Kyu whispers and nudges their Leader with his elbow, trying to get his attention. When there’s no response he nudges him a little harder only to earn a loud snore from the Leader who had fallen asleep at some point. Kyu pulls the book away from HyunJoong and stares at him with a dumbfounded expression.

How on earth can he just sleep anywhere and through anything? Kyu wonders.

“Well good luck getting any answers from him anytime soon.” YoungSaeng sighs. They all know that once HyunJoong is asleep, it takes almost an act of the gods to wake him.

JungMin growls in frustration and tries to shake the Leader awake but all it does is make his head wobble back and forth as he continues to snooze away.

“Can’t you just go buy some more carrots?” Kyu asks him as he tries to hold onto their Leader’s head. He doesn’t want him to wake up with whip lash.

“I just bought them this morning! I shouldn’t have to go buy more already!” He pouts and finally stops trying to shake HyunJoong to death.

The members hear the front door open and shut as a pair of feet come darting inside. The maknae HyungJun darts by them in a blur as he runs to his room and closes the door. JungMin’s eyes narrow at the hallway and he starts marching towards the youngest member’s room.

Kyu and YoungSaeng follow him curiously. They have to admit, they want to know what happened to JungMin’s carrots too.

“Yah! HyungJun! Open this door!” JungMin shouts and rattles the doorknob. “You stole my carrots didn’t you?! Even after we said we wouldn’t prank each other today, you just couldn’t resist could you?”

“Ummm… I don’t know what you’re talking about!” HyungJun’s voice cracks suspiciously through the door.

“Oh really? Why don’t you come out here and tell me that?” JungMin says.

There’s a pause as everyone waits for a response and suddenly the maknae’s door swings open just enough for the youngest member to squeeze out. He quickly shuts the door behind him and everyone looks at him suspiciously.

He shoves a bag of carrots into JungMin’s chest and JungMin glares at HyungJun.

“So you did take them! Wait…these aren’t my carrots… What happened to the ones I had?”

“Look, I’m sorry okay. I needed your carrots. I bought a whole new bag so just take these and accept my apology.” HyungJun grumbles.

“You NEEDED my carrots? You don’t even like carrots! Why would you need them?”

The youngest member fidgets nervously as JungMin glances back and forth between him and his door.

HyungJun yelps in surprise as JungMin forces him away from the door and barges into his room. The maknae grabs his arm and tries to drag him back out but JungMin stands frozen in place.

Kyu and YoungSaeng come into the room, curious to see what the maknae is trying to hide.

They both gape in surprise at the cage sitting on HyungJun’s desk with two fluffy bunnies inside.

“What…why do you have those in our dorm, Junnie? You know that manager hyung will kill you if he finds those here.” YoungSaeng says.

“I know.” The maknae moans and runs his hands through his hair. “They’re my brother’s. He needed someone to watch them for a few days and my parents are out of town. Since we had time off I couldn’t just say no and my brother’s place is too far to leave them there.”

HyungJun looks at JungMin with a grimace.

“I’m sorry about your carrots, okay? I know they are important to you but I had to feed them something...hyung? Did you hear me?”

JungMin continues to stare at the rabbits completely oblivious to the others and they all watch him worriedly.

“JungMinnie?” Kyu hesitantly asks.

“Oh..my…god…” JungMin whispers lowly.

The other three members back away in fear, preparing for his tirade.

“AREN’T THEY THE CUTEST THINGS?!” He shrieks with glee and lifts one of them up in his hands. His eyes are filled with childlike bliss as he rubs the bunny’s soft fur against his cheek.

“Y-you aren’t mad?” HyungJun stammers.

“Mad? How can I be mad at this face?” JungMin coos and cuddles the bunny close. HyungJun simply gapes at JungMin, not believing what he’s seeing.

“Well that went better than expected.” Kyu murmurs and YoungSeang nods his head.

Meanwhile in the living room:

HyunJoong jerks awake and looks around in a panic.

“THE GIANT CUCUMBERS ARE ATTACKING! PLEASE DON’T EAT ME! …Hey... Where did everyone go?”

A/n: Idea submitted by Cate. ^_^