Scenario III: Hyun Joong and Young Saeng

SS501 Scenario One Shots

SCENARIO III: DRINKING WITH FRIENDS, 4D STYLE

“H-hyung?!” Young Saeng stammers in disbelief. He, Kyu, and HyungJun had gone out for a drink but they also invited Hyun Joong and Jung Min. They hadn’t heard back from the other two band mates and it wasn’t really a big surprise considering the eldest’s tendency to leave his phone on silent and Jung Min’s habit of forgetting his phone in general. But as the three SS501 members decided to go to a different bar they ran into their overly happy Leader who is currently grinning at them like an idiot.

“DONGSAENGS!” Hyun Joong shouts happily and throws his arms around as many of the members as he can.

“He’s already drunk!” HyungJun giggles.

“How are you, HyunJoong hyung?” Kyu asks as the Leader leans against him in a brotherly embrace.

“I’m fantastic! How are you, Kyu-ah?”

“I’m good. Where are you going?”

“I’m going wherever you are. I’ve missed yoooooou!” HyunJoong pinches Kyu’s cheek and puckers his lips as if to kiss the younger man. YoungSaeng gently pulls their Leader off of Kyu and guides him towards the bar.

“We are going for another drink. Come with us hyung.” He says and guides the flirtatious Leader inside before he can do anything else in public.

They get a private room so that they can drink in peace without being disturbed. T

hey drink and talk about old times but as the night progresses HyunJoong gets more and more flirtatious.

When YoungSaeng fends off yet another kiss from their Leader, the older man begins to pout cutely at his dongsaeng.

“Waaaae?!” He whines. “Don’t you like me anymore, Sangie? Everyone says I’m handsome. I’ve worked really hard to get my body in shape. Have you seen it? You’re the only one that never tells me what you think! They say I’m hot…It’s really hot in here…”

HyunJoong mumbles the last little bit to himself and begins tugging on his shirt. Before he can pull it off Kyu grabs his wrists, stopping him.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” He asks.

“It’s hot! It’s too hot in here!” The eldest complains and manages to break free from Kyu’s grip, yanking off his shirt. YoungSaeng gawks in surprise at HyunJoong’s well defined chest. He was always in good shape but now he’s ripped!

When did that happen?

“Hyung! You can’t do that here! We are in a public place!” the maknae hisses and tries to stop him from ing his pants.

The band mates are very familiar with the Leader’s drunken stripping habits. The guy can definitely hold his liquor but they lost count of how many times HyunJoong would go streaking through their dorm after a night of drinking. Or the many times he would be singing at the top of his lungs on their dining table completely . Or the many times he’s tried to strip in public and tried to run around in public . It got so bad that the managers could never leave him unsupervised when drinking. Especially after HyunJoong and his roommate at the time, JaeJoong, were caught running down the halls of their apartment complex in nothing but their boxers.

It’s been a long time since the band members have had to take care of HyunJoong themselves and they can’t help but laugh at the whining Leader as he tries to wiggle away from the protesting maknae.

“I know you want a piece of me dongsaeng but not tonight! It’s too hot!” Hyun winks at the younger man and HyungJun’s jaw drops.

“YAH! I don’t like you like that hyung! I just don’t want you to make a fool out of yourself!”

“How can I make a fool out of myself when it’s so hot in here? Why are you all still dressed? How can you stand the heat?”

“It’s not that warm in here, hyung. It’s just you.” Kyu snickers.

“Kyuie! I know you like me! So come help me with these pants!”

Kyu and YoungSaeng leap to their feet to try and stop their Leader from undressing with all four members trying to talk over each other it’s hard to hear what the other person is saying. YoungSaeng struggles to pull HyunJoong’s hands off the button of his pants but the Leader seems to have gotten freakishly strong. It’s taking all three of them just to keep him from unfastening his jeans.

“Thank god he’s not wearing sweats!” Kyu gasps as he tugs on the Leader’s left arm.

“Look hyung! An alien!” HyungJun shouts and points towards the window.

“Where?!” HyunJoong gasps and swings towards the window, dragging all three of them with him.

“ALL RIGHT! THAT’S ENOUGH!” YoungSaeng roars and they all stare at him in shock. The room has gone deathly quiet as the Otter Prince glares at s. “Junnie, go pay the bill. We are leaving. Kyu, get hyung’s shirt and jacket back on him NOW. And hyung, shut up and put your clothes back on. You are not walking out of here .”

HyungJun grumbles as he leaves to pay the bill. He always ends up paying for everything.

Kyu rushes to help the Leader put his clothes back on, terrified of the rarely angry YoungSaeng.

HyunJoong pouts but does as he’s told. Even drunk he knows better than to push the Prince when he’s already angry.

YoungSaeng pinches the bridge of his nose, desperately wishing for another drink. All he wants to do is drink with his friends. He doesn’t want to worry about his hyung embarrassing himself. He cares a great deal for their Leader and starts to feel guilty for yelling at him.

“Look hyung, we can all go to my apartment and then you can do whatever you want as long as you don’t leave until tomorrow. Okay?” he says and HyunJoong grins wickedly.

“Are you trying to take advantage of me, Saengie?”

YoungSaeng can’t help but smile and shake his head at the flirty man as the door to the room opens.

“You’re never going to guess who I just found.” HyungJun groans with a smile as he enters. A highly intoxicated JungMin comes stumbling in behind him.

“HYUUUUUUUNGS!!!” he jovially yells and embraces Kyu and YoungSaeng. “I’ve missed youuuuuuuuuu!”

“Minnie!” HyungJoong happily shouts when he finally breaks away from having a staring contest with himself in the window. The two drunk men happily embrace each other.

“Hyung you know how much I love you, right?” JungMin slurs at HyunJoong solemnly.

“Yes but it isn’t as much as I love you, Minnie.”

“Ani, ani, ani! I love you more, hyung!”

“Hey!” Kyu interrupts and places an arm around each of the two men. “Let’s get you both out of here and we can have more drinks at YoungSaeng’s house. Then we can decide who loves who more.”

“Jincha?!” JungMin happily exclaims but then grows serious again. “But hyung, you do have champagne right? I only drink champagne and there’s a certain kind I like best. We may have to stop and get some.”

YoungSaeng rolls his eyes and gently pushes the four men towards the door. One thing about it, whenever he’s with his SS501 group mates there is never a dull moment. And he’d never want it any other way.

A/n: Story suggested by Nirmani. And also based loosely on a real life account YoungSaeng mentioned. I hope you like it. ^_^