Scenario IV: Young Saeng

SS501 Scenario One Shots

SCENERIO IV: YOUNG SAENG GETS A BAD HAIRCUT

The SS501 dorm is in a state of confusion.

Two hours ago, Heo Young Saeng came rushing into their dorm and promptly locked himself in his room. It wouldn’t be a big deal if it had been Hyung Jun or even Jung Min who tend to be a bit dramatic in the group. But Young Saeng is more reserved. Something must have extremely upset the Otter Prince for him to do this.

Young Saeng’s roommate Hyun Joong has been knocking on the door, trying to get him to open up. The eccentric Leader would usually joke around when things like this happen but he’s concerned about his group mate and friend.

Kyu Jong has also been trying to coax Young Saeng into at least saying something, to at least let them know what’s going on.

Hyung Jun and Jung Min hover in the hallway watching in concern and uncertain of what to do. They’ve never seen their hyung act like this.

Jung Min tries to jokingly coax the elder member out with promises of food but it only earns him a glare from their Leader.

“You think THAT is going to make him come out when the last time you said you’d pay you took us to the cheapest restaurant you could find?” Hyung Jun mocks.

“At least I paid willingly. The only way you pay is when you lose at rock, paper, and scissors.” Jung Min sneers.

“Young Saeng-ah! Please tell me what’s wrong! If you do, I’ll duck tape Junnie and Minnie’s mouths shut!”

“YAH!” The two youngest members protest in unison at their Leader’s threat.

“GO AWAY!” They hear a muffled shout and the four members scramble to press their ears against the door. “LEAVE ME ALONE!”

The members look at each other worriedly when they hear the sniffles coming from the room.

“Young Saeng hyung, please. We are worried about you.” Kyu gently says.

“Young Saeng-ah, whatever has happened we can help you get through it. Please tell us.” Hyun Joong pleads.

“Oh really?!” Young Saeng sarcastically replies. “You think you can help me?!”

They hear footsteps angrily marching towards the door and it’s suddenly yanked open.

“YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS?!” He shouts at them.

Hyung Jun leaps behind Jung Min to hide his laughter as Jung Min covers his mouth with his hands to try to keep his snickers at bay.

Kyu looks positively horrified. It looks like Young Saeng was attacked by a rabid pair of hair shears.

Hyun Joong stares at the upset Prince in shock. “What the hell happened to you?”

“The hairdresser from hell is what happened! Ani! She shouldn’t even be called a hairdresser! More like a psycho with a weed wacker!”

Unable to control it anymore, the two youngest explode into laughter and Young Saeng glares at them.

“Oh haha…very funny. How would you like it if I did this to you?” Young Saeng lunges for the two rolling around on the floor but Kyu and Hyun Joong stop him, pulling him back into the bedroom.

“Hyung…It isn’t…TOO bad…” Kyu tentatively remarks as he touches what’s left of his hair.

“You’re joking right?! There’s no way I can go out in public like this, let alone go on stage! It’s humiliating!”

Hyun Joong pulls the snapback off his head and puts it on his dongsaeng. “You’re going to need more hats till it grows back.”

“Hyung!” Kyu hisses.

“What?” Hyun Joong blankly asks.

“We can fix it.” Kyu tries to reassure Young Saeng.

“What? How?! I’m not letting any more sharp objects near my hair! Enough damage has already been done!” He protests and starts to back away in fear.

“I can do it, hyung!” Jung Min pipes up and they all stare at him. He grins widely and dashes out the door to find a pair of hair shears.

“No.way.in.hell.” Young Saeng growls.

“Actually, Jung Minnie is pretty good at cutting hair. He saved me after a toaster attacked mine.” The Leader says and turns to look at Young Saeng. Hyung Jun nods emphatically in agreement.

“And that’s supposed to make me feel better?!” Young Saeng shrieks.

“It actually turned out really good. You couldn’t even tell anything happened to it.” Kyu nods.

Jung Min proudly comes bouncing into the room with the shears and a pair of scissors in his hands. “Ta dah! Have no fear! y charisma Jung Min is here to save the day!”

“NO! Stay back!” Young Saeng panics.

“It’ll be painless hyung. We promise!” Hyung Jun smiles as Young Saeng inches away.

“Grab him!” Hyun Joong shouts and the four members dive for the terrified Prince.

A tangled mess of bodies, a very upset maknae (whose face somehow got sat on by Jung Min), and a pouting Sangie finally emerge from the scuffle a few minutes later.

“Just help me hold him still.” The Leader murmurs as he and Kyu grip Young Saeng’s shoulders. Hyung Jun has a death grip on Young Saeng’s legs, determined to do his job well.

“It’s not like I can go anywhere anyways because you are freakishly strong!” The angry Prince snarls at the Leader.

“I know right?” Hyun Joong smiles proudly and Young Saeng groans in frustration.

He squeezes his eyes tightly closed as Jung Min starts to work on his hair. He wishes he had never opened the door. He should have just stayed shut in his room till his hair grew back. Hyun Joong could have just slept on the couch. Plus he gets enough clothes from fans all the time so he wouldn’t need to come in their room for anything.

He feels betrayed. How could they let Jung Min cut his hair? Have they all lost their minds?!

The buzzing and cutting finally stop as Jung Min sits back admiring his work.

“You’re better than new, Young Saeng hyung! You have a Jung Min original haircut!” He proudly exclaims and the other members slowly release the Prince.

Young Saeng looks up at Hyun Joong worriedly. Their Leader isn’t one to lie and he knows when something looks good or not. If Hyun Joong doesn’t approve then he knows he will have to start borrowing the Leader’s hats. But he starts to breathe easier when Hyun Joong smiles at him.

“Much better.” Kyu agrees.

Hyung Jun grabs a mirror so Young Saeng can see and stares in shock at his reflection. It’s now cut into a stylish crew cut. It’s much shorter than he would like but it’s really the only way it could be saved. At least he still has any hair at all. He has to admit that Jung Min did a great job.

“Woah. It actually looks…really good. Thanks Jung Minnie.” Young Saeng smiles gratefully at his dongsaeng.

“You’re welcome, hyung! That’ll be 40,000 won. I only accept cash.”

“What?! You’re charging me for doing something against my will?!”

“Nothing in life is free, hyung. You should know that by now.”

“40,000 won is highway robbery!” Hyun Joong protests.

“That’s an exclusive haircut from me so it’s only fair I charge for the quality of my work!”

“You sure are a greedy bastard.” Hyung Jun grumbles and Jung Min glares at him.

“I’m not paying you 40,000 won, Jung Min! That’s ridiculous!” Young Saeng argues.

“You’re right, hyung. You owe me 50,000 won.”

“50,000?!” The other members gasp.

“WHY?!”Young Saeng roars.

“Like I said, you’re paying for quality and I don’t really like 4’s anyway.” Jung Min shrugs.

Young Saeng groans and falls back against the floor holding his head. He is almost certain he feels a migraine coming on. This day has been way too stressful for him. The other three members argue and bicker with Jung Min over taking advantage of the situation.

“Just get the money out of my wallet and get out of my room!” Young Saeng finally yells in exasperation.

Hyun Joong begins pushing the two bickering youngest members towards the door and Kyu reluctantly follows.

The Leader shuts the door on s and leans against it to observe Young Saeng.

“He’s a pain in the but he means well. You know that.” He says and the younger member looks up at him.

“And I’m grateful for his help but 50,000 won hyung? Really?”

“Don’t worry. Kyu will convince him to lower the price. Plus after we pay him, I’ll just sneak it out of his wallet again later.”

A/N: Idea submitted by…ME! lol! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! I’m sorry for the long wait. I was finishing a couple of my other fics. ^_^ Now I will have more time to update this one. YAY!