Scenario I: Hyung Jun

SS501 Scenario One Shots

SCENERIO I: EVERYONE RECIEVES CHOCOLATE ON VALENTINE’S DAY…EXCEPT JUN

Kim Hyung Jun is not happy. He sits and watches his hyungs with a pout clearly on his face as they happily go through their stash of Valentine’s Day candy. Yet he has none. Yes, that’s right. SS501’s maknae received no candy from fans or anyone else.

How is this possible? He laments to himself. He knows he has fans. He knows that he’s loved but somehow he was…forgotten? Maybe it hasn’t arrived yet? Yes! That must be it! Something must have happened and surely a truckload of love is on its way just for him.

He clasps his hands under his chin in glee as he stares dreamily into space.

Hyun Joong notices his dongsaeng’s idiotic expression and nudges Young Saeng to get his attention, motioning towards the daydreaming maknae. Young Saeng snickers in amusement as he gets Kyu Jong and Jung Min’s attention. They all watch in bafflement as the maknae lets out a dreamy sigh and grins goofily at something only he can see.

As the four band members surround him they all begin to wonder if their youngest member has finally lost it.

Hyun Joong is convinced it must be some disease given to the younger man by aliens as he watches him with a stoic look on his face.

Young Saeng thinks that maybe Hyung Jun’s hectic schedule has finally made him crack.

Kyu Jong worries that maybe their prank on him has gone too far this time.

Jung Min just smirks at him in amusement. He already thinks that Hyung Jun is crazy and he’s enjoying watching him make a fool out of himself.

“Yah…dongsaeng-ah…” Kyu says worriedly and shakes his arm but he shows no reaction. Kyu looks at the others in concern but they all just shrug.

“Those alien viruses are scary.” HyunJoong whispers conspiratorially to Kyu. The other members stare at him in confusion, clueless to what the Leader is talking about.

“YAH!” Jung Min yells and flicks Hyung Jun hard on the forehead.

“OW!!! That hurts! Why did you do that?!” Hyung Jun whines. He glares angrily up at Jung Min as the older smirks at him.

“Are you okay? What were you thinking about?” Kyu asks in concern. Hyung Jun’s glare softens as he looks at the sweetest member of their group.

“I was just thinking about all of my Valentine’s chocolate!” He grins.

“Have you even noticed that you didn’t get anything?” Jung Min snickers.

“The managers already delivered all the fan goods for the day.” Hyun Joong adds, trying to hide his smile.

“Unless you expect some to magically appear…” Young Saeng pipes in.

Someone clears their throat to get the groups attention and they all turn around to see a delivery man looking uncertainly at the 5 men.

“Excuse me, I’m looking for a Kim Hyung Jun?” he asks.

“That’s me.” he says in confusion.                                                

“Please come with me.”

They all follow the man curiously, wondering what is going on. Exiting the studio they were rehearsing in, they see a large delivery truck backing up towards them. The man opens the door to reveal boxes and boxes of Valentine’s gifts.

“Where would you like us to put all of…this?” The man gestures towards it.

“ALL of it?! All of that is for ME?!”

Hyung Jun squeals with glee when the man nods his head and his group member’s jaws drop in shock.

“Sooooo…what are we going to do with the candy we hid from him?” Kyu asks Jung Min.

“Keep it. He’ll never know anyways.” He murmurs.

“I bet it was aliens that sent it.” Hyun Joong whispers to Young Saeng. 

A/N: Idea submitted by Cate ^_^