Chapter 7 - Last Love (Last Chapter)

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin POV

 

How many years had been through?

 

It's like yesterday I have this tremble heart and get nervous at any things around. I was humiliating myself and there he was hold my hand then whispering some courage to through the most beautiful day of my life. Yeah, at least that what I had thought on that day.

 

The ring still shines dazzlingly on my finger ring. His name was written on it while my name on his. It's sweet and romantic yet cheesy at the same time. Actually I never imagine that he would do this kind of thing. It's far away from his personality that I know.

 

I walk through the garden behind the cafe where those bad and good memories happen.

 

There is no much change since the last time we came here.

 

"Hey Ming! Sorry to interrupt your small rendezvous but the live band will start in a moment and you know perfectly that Kim Yesung is not such a kind kid when his giraffe lover didn't show up" I nodded while smiling to the owner of this cafe, Shindong Hyung. "Good! So please help me to take him put from that damn waiting room because my customers come here to watch him singing not sulking! Okay?" I give him the okay sign with my thumbs up.

"Nice! And you will get your free drink and new item of our cake" sure it's how he will pay me. "Thanks. I'll go to him then" he grins wide to me when I walk to the other side of the garden.

This place feel like my other home and maybe I should thanks to this place which luckily just save me on that awful day.

 

Kim Yesung. He's talented singer with heavenly voice full of art which could catch your heart and get fall on love with it. And I almost agree to it if only that man doesn't have a jealous boyfriend. Oops! What did I do? If the owner of my ring heard this I bet he would throw his tantrum to me for days or worst a week.

 

I found the small room at the edge of the hallway.

 

Knock knock

"Wookie?" I smile when I heard his expected voice.

I reach the knob and open it.

"Sorry Hyung, your sweety Wookie still on the way and you should be ready in five minutes. Let's go~" I try my last best with the bunny teeth smile and little aegyo.

"Aaaarrggghh! Why that Fatty sent you here? I want my baby not you Pumpkin!" I sighed at the pet name that he gave me. Why it's remind me of the--" "Oh sorry and I will be ready now! Let's rock n roll Sungmin-ah!" I nodded and step away to let him out. Maybe I was too obvious which made him realize that he just blast the pain button inside of me.

 

~MVM~

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

How far should I go now? Paris, London, Italy and German. I have been on that country for years and I start to get tired from running and hide.

The owner of this heart always attract me and let me follow him wherever he is yet I couldn't show up in front of him. I am ashamed of the past. My punishment did not finish yet. It still going on and here I am exclaiming to my self that I'm tired.

 

"You look like a lost monkey, you know?" I turn my glance to my side and there is a good hyung who never left me behind and get lost.

"Why are you still here? I thought you have a date with Leeteuk Hyung" he blushes and that make him like a bear with pink cheek. Cute.

"Yeah and that's why I am here to tell you about it"

"Spill up Kangin Hyung, because you know that I will help you no matter what" I flash my gummy smile.

" No you don't have to do anything because all I want to tell you is about Leeteuk will spend the weekend here with his friend. I just want to inform you before you got startled with stranger inside our flat. Okay?" his serious expression made me chuckles.

"Hey! I'm being concern with you Eunhyuk-ah. When they're here, I hope you can find somomeone to talk or take a walk. Its not good to keep all the burden alone. If you don't want me to help you out, at least let someone does that" my smile disappears.

Why he should remind me about it again?

 

I stand up and step out from the living room. I lock myself in my room and take my journal.

 

The picture on the cover was taken when I was thirteen. There someone who wrap his arms on my shoulder and smile brightly to camera.

That kid really kind and love to share his lunch with me when I forgot mine. He's the first friend that I made and my first best friend of my life. Actually he's my first crush too.

 

I shook my head to let those memories get away then look back to my journal and open it at the last past that I've wrote two days ago.

 

He was there standing alone and wait the bus in this bad weather.

Damn! Why he forgot to bring his umbrella again?

I can't let him got sick because it will drive me crazy. So I ask this cute kid to hand my only umbrella for him.

I hide at the corner of the coffee shop when that kid run to him and give my umbrella then be runaway. Just like what I've told to that kid when I give him some money.

You look gorgeous and lovely when you're confused and curious but then you open my umbrella and pretend like nothing. Maybe you already knew but you just shrug it off.

It's my punishment and I'm glad you help me.

 

Lee Donghae, I still and will love you

 

The last word got stain with my tears. It's hurt. It's tired. But it's my punishment. I should do this.

 

No matter what.

 

~MVM~

 

Siwon POV

 

My head spinning around and this is gonna be the very last appointment that I had with him. I can’t stay any longer in the same place with that person.

 

Once I realize that being loved is like a burden yet for loving someone that you love the most is exhausted when there’s no hope to get the same feeling. And that teach me perfectly how I am towards the man who loves me and who I loved him.

 

A knock on my door is the sign that the war should be start. The last war.

 

“Mr. Choi, they’re ready to start now” confirm my secretary. I nodded and take all the files and papers that I need. Hope in the last battle that man would allow me to finish it without any confrontation.

 

~MVM~

 

“That’s not quite enough while I was expected that you would show me more that this rubbish Mr. Choi” his snarky comment and those evil smirk on his pale face, I want to erase it forever.

 

I keep calm and tried to show him another way out for this frantic battle.

 

It’s not that I hate to lose for him but I already I am. The moment when the love of my life get took away from my arms. The day when I should close my eyes and take the worst decision for my own broken heart.

 

Please be happy Siwon-ah.

You deserve to be happy.

 

Those sweet words from you taste bitter on my heart. How could I’ll be happy when you’re not the one who be the reason of it?

 

~MVM~

 

The fight is over and time to pack all my things is done.

 

Another knock and this is unexpected.

 

“Sir, we found him in Paris. But seems like he will leave soon to another place. What do you want us to do Sir?” I smiles to the news. At least today there is still a good news.

“How’s he?” my person look startled at my sudden question.

“Oh, I guess he’s perfectly fine Sir. He works at Art company and travel around the Europe. But there’s always this one man who follows him yet they’re not together” yeah, surely they’re not. And that is good to know that he has someone who will take care of him.

“Let him be and stop everything that you did. I will leave the country and you can do whatever you like, Yunho-ya” I smiles to my most trusted person.

“Are you serious, Sir? But—”

“I’m tired and this is my time to focus to my abandon life. Okay? You can start to date that man too. He’s suffers too much for letting me use you all this time” I pat his shoulder before turn around and pick my box up.

“Thank you Sir. Joongie must be happy with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter