Chapter 2 - Is it a chance?

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

In his busy day with all of the work and streess heart because of Eunhyuk, finaly at least he got something that makes him happy.

 

“Whoa~ New York? How can you win that?” asked Donghae, like the usual morning.

 

He got startled too when he open his mail and read the notification that he got win two ticket to New York for the Holiday Week. Maybe it’s not bad to be loyal with your monthly traveling  magazines.

Yes, Sungmin and Eunhyuk loves to travel, but he couldn’t do it after he graduate and joined the company.  While his bestfriend, Lee Eunhyuk, he couldn’t go anywhere because he doesn’t earn much money. Be friend with Siwon actually could be their way to do their hobbies, but they’re not the type who used friend’s property to satisfy their wants. And that’s why Siwon be friend with them and moreover falls in love with Lee Sungmin.

 

“I thought you’re busy with the upcoming meeting” the cute Bunny tried his best to not be harsh with the crush of his first love.

“Ah, yeah~ but it’s still early to think about work~ so, you will go with our Boss?” teased Donghae while pull another chair to seat and continue his morning chat with Sungmin.

“I don’t know~” Sungmin sighed.

 

Actually he wants to go with Eunhyuk, since the two of them never leave the country for the whole their lives. But Siwon is his fiancé, so it would be awkward if he doesn’t go with him.

 

“Hey~ don’t worry. As your handsome boyfriend, he would do anything for you. Don’t be sad, okay? Hwaiting!” Donghae gives him his passion and he smiles to him.

 

Maybe Donghae is the right person who could make his first love happy. Should he forget his feeling and start to move on?

 

“Sungmin-ssi, can you come to my room now?” just like the professional, his boyfriend called him from his room with his flat expression.

“Okay” sang Sungmin before he took some files of report that he made yesterday.

“Whoa~ I just still can’t believe it that you two have an affair in this office~” again, Donghae .

“Stop talking and go working or I will report you to him! You know that he could fired you anytime, right?” threaten the Bunny with his joking smile.

“Aigoo~ I’m scared~” Donghae acted like he really got scared then run to his desk.

 

Sungmin giggles to his antic.

Seems like Donghae and Eunhyuk have the same level of humor. Maybe it’s the sign that they’re mean to be? Is that right?

He shook his head while smiling.

 

~MVM~

 

For the moment, he wants to scream out loud and jump high then give his bestfriend a bone crush hug.

“Are you serious? It’s gonna be our first traveling abroad together!” sang Eunhyuk with his bright gummy smile.

“Ask Choi Siwon if you still don’t believe me, your bestfriend” with a little pout, Sungmin success makes his secret cru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter