Chapter 4 - This is Love (Secret Love & Secret Lover)

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s just one day and his mind can’t focus with work. He’s worried about Sungmin. He doesn’t know the reason why but his heart is not calm everytime his fiancé’s face appears.

 

He has many things to do and everyone has high expectation for the new intern that will join their company. He should keep up to satisfy them, the investors and the clients. His crews also can’t be abandoning just because his mind is fly to where Sungmin is now.

 

A knock break his chain of thought.

 

“Come in!”

“Sir, today we’ll have lunch with client at there place” inform Donghae while showing his bright smile.

“Okay, prepare everything that we need and can you check the name that got pass the test from HRD department? They’ve told me but not sent the list yet” said Siwon with his eyes on the papers.

“Yes, Sir~ anything else?”

“No and thank you, Donghae-ssi” he look up and smiles to Donghae which made the latter jump in happiness.

“Anytime, Siwon-ssi~” he sang cheerfully before close the door.

 

His smiles gone as he felt like he clenches his heart in pain. Why Sungmin can’t be that cheerful when he’s with him? Did he’s a burden to him? Now, Sungmin with his crush and they’re going spend the whole week together at that far place. Everything could be happen between them. He starts to feel anxious. He trusts Eunhyuk because of their old deal between them.

 

But… he just can’t let Sungmin go. He loves him much which could kill him if he lost Sungmin.

 

~MVM~

 

Being professional as the CEO of the Company, Choi Siwon put aside his personal conflict on his heart and worked like no tomorrow with the tight schedule inside and out the office. Donghae is always with him as the one who replace Sungmin for temporary and he quite well to handle everything on his hand.

 

The interns’ follows his instruction very well and they really shows their spirit to join the company which made Siwon smile in relief. That’s what his company need. They’re a new energy for pump them up more and more in the future.

 

“Siwon-ssi, this is the proposal for the welcoming party” Donghae hands out the file to him with the same bright smiles like he used to.

“Thanks” he smiles to him too just for formality.

 

He tilted his head to the right and re-read again the location of the party that will hold on.

“It’s my apartment ballroom?” he asked in slight annoyed tone. It’s because he doesn’t like his personal mix with his professional life.

“Yes, since you’ve been work hard lately. You must be exhausted to be at the party till the end and if we held the party far from your place, you have an extra energy to get home since you don’t like someone to drive you home, Sir~” everything that the latter said is the truth. He doesn’t know how Donghae found out about his habit but he can’t avoid it.

“It’s Sungmin who told me about this idea. He still cares for you and he secretly ask me to do this, Sir” Donghae wink at him as a joke but he smiles because of the name that he had been miss still care of him.

“Alright, just be careful and don’t mess up” after days with sorrow now the taller man could smiles happily as he found out that Sungmin didn’t forget him. At least that what he thought and thanks to Donghae for it.

 

~MVM~

 

Donghae’s effort work properly, Sungmin’s really an innocent fiancé who doesn’t realize that his enemy so close to him and ready to steals his handsome boyfriend from him. Like what happen now, Siwon’s sleeping beside him exhausted after many rounds that they’ve been through after the welcoming party for the new intern.

Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter