Chapter 3 - What did I do?

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I'm Sorry for the delay of the update~

And this Chap is the one that you'll be wait the most (maybe)... Coz the last main character will show up!

I guess you already know him..

So~

 

Hope you'll like it~

 

 

++++++

 

 

 

The moment Eunhyuk and Sungmin come to New York, they have fun and forget about their busy lives in Seoul. Sungmin really happy and it’s like he back to their old days. Spend the vocation together just the two of them. It’s way long before Siwon comes between them.

When Sungmin enjoyed everything, Eunhyuk not much different from him, since it’s his first experience. Moreover their package of tour brought him to many amazing place with Sungmin.

From the time they got to the hotel until their last night, they’re always smiles brightly and just like what Sungmin’s thought, they’re back to the old days. And since all of the group tourist’s Korean and the sponsor also from Korean Magazine Branch. The two had to attend the Korean Community Party. All of them were Korean who work or live at New York and around. It’s time to be proud as Korean, right?

But Sungmin was bit nervous since he can’t stand the crowded.

“Relax because you’re with me, Ming~ and what worse if you’re get lost within our people? Just ask! There will be no English! Oh… how wonderful! Maybe I could meet some bakeries who want to invest for my little store? It will be great, Ming~” by those persuade words plus the gummy smile. Sungmin can’t say no. Ah, maybe that’s because he never say no to Lee Eunhyuk.

“Let’s packing then. Because after the party must be tired and if we’re late to our flight tomorrow night, we should pay by our own and remember…” Eunhyuk already pout even before Sungmin finish his words, “The price is not cheap. So… put that on your mind for tonight”

Eunhyuk stand up from his chair and then hold Sungmin’s shoulder while his brown eyes looking at the big doe foxy eyes.

“Ming~ can you be my buddy Ming again just for tonight? And tomorrow I promise I’ll wake early and do the packaging. For now, let’s be ready!”

 

~MVM~

 

The party was blast and the crowded make them separated. It’s totally one big party that Sungmin ever attend and actually he never been alone at that situation. And Eunhyuk just follow his instinct to have fun and make some connection business. Finally the Bunny Boy got lost, he tried almost all the time to follow his buddy and because sometimes they want to talk privately, Sungmin had to stay away and when his gaze back to his buddy, he saw none.

Afraid?

Yes.

Tired.

Yes.

Have fun?

It’s not him, but as long as his Eunhyuk happy, he will.

 

Looking around, his eyes only saw people dance and drunk. He wants it too, but he want do it with Eunhyuk.

“Drink? It’s free~” said the bartender when he found the more quite place of people.

“Please but no alcohol” sang Sungmin with his Bunny smiles.

“Alone?” asked the bartender again while he makes the drink.

The Bunny boy only nodded, he got a little bit comfort.  At least the bartender didn’t looks like a ert.

“Where’s the monkey boy who came with you?”

“Monkey? Do you mean, my friend?”

The bartender laugh at the innocent face that Sungmin made.

“You have beautiful dimple when you’re laugh” it’s not greasy since the bartender could feel the sincere from him.

“And how dare you say that while you have that cute smile of yours? This is your drink and no alcohol~”

The two of them start to talk more about many things while sometimes Sungmin should be patient because the bartender needs to serve the other guest.

 

~MVM~

 

When he remembers again what the promise that he said to his kind hyung, he never thought that it will be this hard!

“Damn! He uses me and I’m defeat!” he cursed some words mix with all of the language that he learned.

“Alone?” someone come to his table while giggling cutely.

“Do you see anyone here?” he asked back but he’s grinned.

 

~MVM~

 

The morning comes too early for him but as what he had promise, he should pack.

“Ming? Are you up? Want breakfast?” he asked with his eyes still close tight.

 

Silent.

 

He’s turnaround to the bed beside him.

“Eung? Where’s he?” his gazes went to the bathroom door which open wide and still silent.

“Ming?” he called his friend again.

 

~MVM~

 

“Nggh… damn! Why my body is sore?” grumble Sungmin with his half eyelids open.

“Hmm?” hummed someone from his neck.

He got snapped and his head got worst.

Bad hangover with sore body?

No!

What did I do?

 

A pair hand pulls his waist to a warm chest behind him.

Still tried hard to remember what happen he stirred up to asked Eunhyuk what happen to th..em?

“Hyu…” his voice gone when he saw the handsome stranger man face with his close eyes and smile to him.

“Hi, and maybe you already forgot that my name is not Hyu but Kyuhyun. But I’m okay if you want to call me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter