Chapter 6 - Find, Fear, Fight, Feebly, Fate

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update, but this gonna be long chapter~ so prepare ^_-

 

 

~MVM~

 

The taller brunette man rolled up his long sleeves shirt and fixes his shades. He’s outstanding and just like a celebrity who just back home to Seoul. You can see the proof that some people take his picture secretly and he’s smirked in acknowledge. No one could resist.

 

“I’m here~” he whisper while flashing his white teeth smile.

 

~MVM~

 

Just like a bad dream, he wants to wakes up and continues his life in another place. Far from all the hurtful but… in here he has someone who cares with him. Who always be his shoulder to cry. Now what?

 

He wipes the new tears that fall down again covering the dry stains on his cheek.

 

“How dare you do this to me, Lee Sungmin?”

 

“Sorry…”

 

“I’ve trust you! But you let that bastard touch you? It’s only one night stand, huh? You’re blaming your low alcohol tolerance, huh? Then will you say the same if you do this thing again behind my back when you’re get drunk?”

 

SLAP!

 

He can’t hold it anymore. He’s never ever plan to break the trust that Siwon gave to him. It’s a mistake and he admits it. Why it’s so hard to accept? Even Eunhyuk forgive him and support him.

 

“Let’s end everything. I can’t be with you again. I’ll announce to the press if our wedding will be cancel” his tears falls like a river.

It’s not because of the wedding. It’s because he just break the sincere heart of Choi Siwon. The lover who has been cares and loves him more than anything.

 

~MVM~

 

Everyone was in shocked. The news this morning stated that Choi Siwon and Lee Sungmin won’t continue their wedding because of the unknown reason. Sungmin and Siwon acted like nothing and be professional while the workers and staffs could sense the dark aura when one of them around.

 

In this bad news, Lee Donghae is the happiest person. He never thought that even before he put an act, the fate seems really loves him and help him instead.

 

Like this morning, Siwon chooses him over his ex fiancé to accompany him.

 

With the bag eyes on his face, he can’t let Eunhyuk saw it. He’s avoid his crush by hiding at the rooftop while listen to the sad song.

 

Is it calm him down?

 

No.

 

But it did distract his mind from jumping out of the building.

 

“YA! What are you doing here?” shout the blonde man when he saw his best friend standing too close at the edge of the rooftop.

“Hey~ Hyuk” his smiles was sad and his voice’s crack. He just cried. Eunhyuk’s thought.

 

“Come here, you silly Bunny” the warm hug and the fragrance that always calm him down.  Eunhyuk wrapped him tight and let him cry out all of the pain that he had been keeping alone.

He’s mad and disappointed at that man who dares to hurt his precious Bunny.

Truthfully he comes to the office to kick that big of Choi Siwon but he’s out with his crush Donghae. Beside that he also wants to comfort Sungmin. He was failed as his best friend. Blame that to his lack attention of the news. If his customer didn’t tell him, he would never know since Sungmin avoid him lately.

 

“Are you okay now?”

 

He smiles but Eunhyuk knows him better. It won’t be easy and he’s definitely not okay.

 

~MVM~

 

He should not let this happen. Donghae’s too close with Siwon and that could cause another misunderstanding. He caught the two walk and talk friendly when they’re step down from the car. Maybe those two just arrived from the meeting at the outside.

 

“Donghae-ssi!” he runs out of the shop to stop them.

“Yes?” the short one show his fake smiles but Eunhyuk still happy.

“Can I talk to you?” the browns head looks inconvenience but Siwon don’t get it and let him to have a moment with the gummy smile man.

“See you later Hyuk” the taller man left and his facial turn hard and cold.

“What do you want from me? I don’t like you so stop bugging me!” he shouts at his face with annoyance.

The blonde’s stare at him in disbelief to the man that stoles his heart. What did he do? Lee Donghae’s always been sweet to everyone, but what was that?

“I just want to ask you out~ is that okay with you?” he tried to keep calm and shows his precious gummy smile.

“NO! I’m busy and can you not talk to me? Your best friend hurt Siwonie’s feeling! And I’m starting to hate him!” he doesn’t know, but when Donghae talking bad about Sungmin, his heart got burn.

“Donghae-ssi~ it’s their personal problem. Why are you bothering? It’s not like you and Siwon have some—”

“I do have! We’re a secret lover” the shorter one leaning to whisper his painful confession.

Eunhyuk eyes widen and he got suffocate. How could his crush having something with the man that his best friend will married soon? Secret lover? Since when? Is it the reason why Siwon cancel their wedding?

While he got the mental breakdown, Donghae walk away with his victory smirk.

“Why you do that Donghae-ya?” he asks the wind with his eyes full of sadness.

 

He holds his breath with tears fall down secretly after what he saw. He doesn’t know why his heart hurt? But he’s certain that Eunhyuk’s sad eyes are the last thing that he wants to see. It’s better for him to get hurt instead his crush because he felt worst and dying.

 

“God~ why you punish me like this?” Sungmin turn around while wipes his tears from his hiding place.

 

Maybe he should let Eunhyuk alone. He knows that his best friend really hates when people see he cries.

 

~MVM~

 

The evil fill his hurt soul. This is out of his control. He’s scary and he doesn’t care with the entire groan and scream below his body. Those words keep playing on when he shoves in and out himself to the man who cried and begged him to stop.

 

“How many times should I tell you that I don’t like you?”

“Please~ I just ask you to let Siwon go. And I promise you that I won’t appear in front of you for the rest of your life”

“Tsk! Do you love Sungmin that much? You do this for him, don’t you?”

“Yes, I’m his only family that he had and I don’t want him to be sad. Please~”

“Sorry, but I don’t care! And my relationship with Siwonie is already far. When the two of you have fun in NY, we’re spending the night together everyday”

The shock in his eyes made Donghae smirked.

“So, he ed you every night when Sungmin’s gone?”

“No~ we’re made love and enjoy the night with full of love~”

 

They’re made love. Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae. He did that every single night.

It’s triggered him and leads him to do this sin to the man that he loves.

 

“Hah…hah…” he stops and pulls out when he saw the blood from the corner of Donghae’s lips. He looks dreadful and that wakes him from the devil inside him.

“Sorry~” his voice full of regret but Donghae doesn’t care anymore. His body’s hurt, his pride’s gone, his heart ripped in pieces.

What would he do when he meet Siwon? He’s dirty now.

“I hate you Lee Eunhyuk” his world crushing down, he wants to kill himself for what he had done to the person that he loves the most.

“Sorry~” there’s nothing that he could do except begging to forgiven.

 

~MVM~

 

They’re still awkward but they can’t help. Donghae’s sick and as the only one who knows better about their deal, Sungmin should bear it.

“Why he didn’t answer my phone?” whisper Siwon when he tapped the screen of his phone.

Sungmin just pretend that he doesn’t there. He just needs to be patient and wait their client to get back and confirm their deal.

 

10 minutes pass and it’s a hell for them.

“I need to go to bathroom” Siwon is the first one who broke their silent by excuse himself to leave. Sungmin smiles timidly and nodded to his ex fiancé.

 

His fingers play with the napkins to kill the time.

He smiles when he’s success made the little bird from the napkins. Eunhyuk taught him when they’re in high school.

 

Eunhyuk?

Why he can’t contact him lately?

He’s not working and he’s not at his flat.

 

His mind starts to questions everything that happens lately. Donghae’s sick for a week and since then he couldn’t found his best friend. Did those two fights? Then why Donghae’s sick?

 

“Oh, Sungmin-ssi. Pardon if we’re taking much time” his chain of thought got cut with the sudden greet of his client.

“It’s okay Mr. Shin” he bowed to them.

 

~MVM~

 

Seoul is not small and he knows that perfectly but he can’t believe it that the person who promise him that he’ll help now can’t be touch. He’s hopeless. One week stay in random motel because he should find his cute Bunny Ming. He keep contact that person while looking for the one who steal his beat of life.

 

“Where should I go now? Should I go to another town? Maybe he’s not stay in Seoul, right? But… ah! My head’s dizzy!”

 

~MVM~

 

It’s dark.

 

It’s silent.

 

It’s him who want to end his life but the little message and missed call list from his phone could keep him survive.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“LEE DONGHAE! OPEN THE DOOR!” he smiles weakly at the voice which he missed so much.

 

“Siwon-ah~” he called him with his crack voice after crying all the time.

 

He walks and stumbles there and here, his body’s weak without any food for days. He punishes himself for what’ve happen to him.

 

“DONG—” those bright eyes wasn’t there, it replace by pale and painful smile.

“Hey, I miss y—” he falls in the arms of the man that he loves. He won’t regret it the punishment that he did. He deserves it. He should be clean to be with someone like Choi Siwon.

 

“What happen to you?” asked Siwon in worried while carry him to his car. He should get help.

 

~MVM~

 

He knows that he had the low tolerance of alcohol, just like Sungmin. But he wants to erase all the bad memories that happen because of his mistake. He’s not human when he did that cruel thing to the person that he treasures.

 

How could he do that?

 

He questions himself while get drown with alcohol in small village at Mokpo. This is the place where Donghae’s spend his childhood. That man told him before and he even asks him to visit his parents’ graveyard. Donghae’s a lonely man without anyone. Just like Lee Sungmin. No! Sungmin still have him, but Donghae? That poor man have no one yet now he took his pride to hurt him as the punishment to steal the person that made Sungmin’s happy. Is that equal?

 

Sungmin’s happiness is Donghae’s suffered.

 

NO! That’s not right. He wants both of them happy as much as they could. But with what happen, he lost his trust to himself. He’s ashamed of himself and he can’t shows up in front of Sungmin after what have done to Donghae.

 

Siwon!

 

It’s his fault! He should kill that man not hurt Donghae instead!

 

The man that he trust to take care the person that had been in his heart for years now broke their promise by cheat behind his back.

 

“I know you love him too. So why you give him to me?” asked the taller teenager.

“I never give him to you, Choi Siwon. I let you to be with him because I trust you that someday you’ll make him happy. You could fulfill all his dream while me… yeah, I won’t go nowhere except keep dreaming” he shows his gummy smile to the man across the table.

“Sungmin loves you. We both know about his feeling although he’s not telling us”

“Yeah. But you don’t have to worry because as long as I didn’t return his feeling towards me. He’ll stop someday”

“How can you sure about that?”

“I’m just his crush, Siwon-ah. Time will kill me with your memories with him. You just have to take care of him and make him happy”

“Are you sure you won’t hurt?”

“I am hurt. But like what I said before, I will be happy when Sungmin’s do. So please be happy with him”

“Thank you, Eunhyuk-ah for trusting me and let me to have Sungmin”

“Don’t thank me, but show me that you worth it and deserve it. Sungmin is my precious friend of mine. Once you hurt him, I will not let you go and might be I’ll kill you”

“I know and I won’t” they’re shake hand and exchange smile.

 

It will be their secret deal behind Sungmin.

 

“DAMN!” he shouts while throwing the empty soju bottle to the wall.

 

The promise is broken and now he’s become a bad guy.

 

~MVM~

 

At office, at flat, at Eunhyuk’s shop workplace, he didn’t found anything that could relief him from the exhausted heart. Siwon ignored him and Donghae too even for the unknown reason. They’re close before though Donghae is the only one who come to him and start the conversation. But since he appears again after the whole week of absence, he’s turns into stranger to him. Everytime he greets the cheerful Donghae, he got abandon and the latter will walk away like he doesn’t exist.

Back to his flat, there will be no one there. Usually Siwon would drive him home and spend some time to chat or enjoy the dinner or Eunhyuk would come to watch his movie collections. Now when he’s home, just emptiness and coldness welcome him.

The only place that he hopes that he could meet someone to endure this tiredness is the coffee shop. But lately just like when Donghae disappears, he also gone like a wind. He can’t co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter