Chapter 5 - I fall for you and I don’t regret it

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : before you read this one, I already update chap 4, if you don't read it yet, please back to chap 4 frist~ Thank u~

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun can’t concentrate. It’s been weeks and he felt like an idiot. He missed that Bunny man. Oh… maybe he already falls for him and loves him. It’s strange, that person didn’t call him back nor was he really serious when he told him that it’s only one night stand?

 

His fingers stop typing and his gazes turn into the small frame that has been hiding at that corner of his desk. He took it out and smiles timidly.

 

“Is it your karma working on me now?” he asked the man who wrapped his arms around his neck and the two of them laughing happily while look at the lens.

 

If you leave me now, you won’t ever find your love again Cho Nerd Kyu Bastard Hyun!

 

Can you stay? Please~ we love each other, right?

 

There will be the end of us if you walk away. 

 

You will regret it!

 

He sighed at the memories. This man really cursed him that bad but he’s not regrets it. His finger clicks the mouse to open the page that he usually checks on everyday.

 

He knows that his habit turn him into a scary stalker of his ex boyfriend but trust me, he did that because he’s care and his ex always loves to shares anything on his mind to his personal blog. He could found out his mood just look at by what he wrote.

As what he learned from the past months, his ex now is in love with someone and that’s a good sign for him.

 

He already takes the challenge of his new page of love. Maybe it sound crazy but for Lee Sungmin, he will be that crazy man and loves him never ending.

 

Lee Sungmin, I fall for you and I don’t regret it.

 

 

And you will not regret it too if you do!

 

~MVM~

 

It’s like a beautiful day for him. Siwon didn’t ditch him anymore. He still acts cold but he’d secretly being care behind everyone at the office. However he has fiancé and finally he’s shows up with over clothes that cover his body. Did he get sick after back from the travel?

 

Being a nice co-worker, Donghae greets him cheerfully.

“How’s New York? Do you have something for me? Like present?” he jokes like always.

Sungmin just smiles and told him if his present is on Eunhyuk’s place. He forgot to bring it when he’s back to his and Siwon’s flat last night.

“It’s okay~ we can go to his shop and ask him, right?” he got another smile.

 

It’s the better for him, Sungmin-ah. My heart please bears this pain a bit.

 

I’ve fall for him and I’ve never once regret it. Now it’s time for him to get his happiness.

 

 

~MVM~

 

His mind was a big mess.

He almost blows out a big deal because of his conflicted mind and hearts disturb his important meeting. Thanks to his trusted man that could safe his face and the company. Moreover to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter