Part 2: Lee Min Ho's POV

A Fly On The Wall
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello! Here's the new update. Hope you enjoy Lee Min Ho's POV. :) 

- Madewell

 

___________________________________________________

 

I don't know how long have I been sitting on the bench at the back of the restaurant door and stare at the back of Park Shin Hye. I let my eyes wander over her, from head to toe. She wears black ripped jeans, black t-shirt, red plaid shirt and a leather black jacket. It's strange to see her wearing something casual and dark than when she is on television. I knew that she doesn't wear girly or bright colorful clothes everyday, but I think she looks beautiful in anything. Even in bikini. I smile, recalling the day we went to Thailand together for Etude House. Unfortunately, she didn't remove her shorts and t-shirt to reveal her bikini, but I only caught a glimpse of her red and white checkered bikini top. She was only 21 years old—well, that is understandable. There were many women who wore their bikinis or some cover their bikini with shorts and shirts were approaching me, but my eyes chose Shin Hye. For some reason, something about her made me attracted to her.

The sound of her laughter makes me curious. She hasn't noticed my presence yet, well I'm really hiding behind two tall vases in a quiet hallway near the emergency exit. I didn't do it on purpose. Honesty!. I initially planned to go back to the party as soon as I finished talking to my mom on the phone, but at then Shin Hye just appeared and my body forced myself not to get up from the bench. I know it's a mistake, but I can't help moving closer to her so I can eavesdrop on her conversation.

“Mom! Are you crazy? If you love him so much, why don't you give it to him instead?” Shin Hye retorts to her phone.

I grin at the little noise Shin He made—she doesn't sound pleased.

“I can't tell him the truth about my feelings.....Because he was dating Park Min Young before......No, I don't want to be rumored with him or have a relationship with him!......Are you crazy?......Of course, I've been rumored with Yong Hwa or Geun Suk oppa before......Mom, it's different!......Aigoo.....dad is not going to be happy!.....How am I supposed to know where is Min Ho oppa?.....No, I don't.....He just disappeared......Why would I need to look for him?......”Shin Hye heaves a sigh of frustration. She rubs her forehead with her index finger as she turns to me. Her frowning face is replaced by a surprised look on her face. forms a perfect O-shape.

I catch her mouthing 'crap'. She quickly mumbles something to the phone and hang up without taking her eyes off me.

I raise my hand to wave briefly.

“Uh, how much did you hear this?” She fidgets her phone before putting it carefully in her leather jacket pocket.

“Not much. So, I assume your mom is one of my fans?” I smile widely when she is sending me a scowl look. At least, she doesn't feel comfortable about it, so I place my hand on the empty seat beside me and tap my fingers, indicating her to sit with me. When I sense her hesitation, I quickly explain, “It's better not to let anyone who's going for the bathroom hear us if you sit here.”

She reluctantly obeys, “We'll be rumored to be having a secret relationship if I sit with you.”

“Just because we sit on the same bench doesn't mean we're dating, but I think being rumored to be dating you is much better than my past rumors.” I send her the most charming smile in the world, but instead I receive an eye rolling from her. I chuckle, leaning back against the backrest comfortably and I place a hand on the back of the bench in an unthinking way. To observers, I look like I put my hand on Shin Hye's back like a married couple. “That's the truth. Although we're not in a relationship, I'd rather hear the rumor about us over and over.”

“It will be tiresome for us. Hearing the rumor about me being in a secret relationship with Yong Hwa or Geun Suk oppa is quite stressful. I understand the fans think we look great on and off screen, which I'm grateful, but they should understand that we won't date each other. We don't have feelings for each other. They are one of my best friends or like they are my brothers.”

“Did you have a crush on Yong Hwa or Geun Suk?”

Shin Hye shakes her head, “Nope. Well, about 3 years ago, I thought I had feelings for Geun Suk oppa, but then my feelings for him was fading away quickly.”

“So, you really have no feelings for him now? You've been working with him for advertisements for many times.”

“That's because we're best friends. Working with him helps me to forget the rumors, me and any male actors, I mean. It's stressful.”

I purse my lips with a slight frustration, at the thought of not seeing her anymore because our agencies are trying to prevent us from working with each other in the future. Without knowing, I clench my first, and start to bang against the back of the bench that causes Shin Hye to jump a bit. I don't know how will I be able to deal when I constantly travel or work without s

Please log in to read the full chapter