Kim Eun Sook: Min Ho is easy to read.

A Fly On The Wall
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lee Min Ho. Park Shin Hye. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

I thought they looked marvellous together when they were working in Etude House. There's a little fact about Park Shin Hye—she was supposed to play the role of Geum Jan Di, but the Boys Over Flower staff thought she was too rich to be poor because of her previous drama, Goong S.

Pfft! She's a brilliant actress. I believe she can do anything, but no one could see it. How sad. If the director trusted Shin Hye's ability in acting, she would meet Lee Min Ho. Fortunately, they got a chance to work together for the commercial film. That was when I began to make a plot for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. Then I had writer's block, so I had to stop writing for awhile.

Sometimes I got asked by fans to pair Lee Min Ho with the same female actress or Park Shin Hye with the same male actor, but I refused to accept their requests. Not because I don't like other shippings, but it's because I wanted to stuck to my original pairing. Hence, when the day finally arrived, I was so excited and was ready to make an announcement about my new project.

Min-Shin. Min-Hye. Or whatever, I'm sure the fans will come up with many names for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye after my project is successful. I want to laugh at people who didn't expect Min Ho and Shin Hye to be paired for my project because they think it will never happen. Pfft, people are underestimating my plan. Yes, Min Ho and Shin Hye have been gaining many fans everyday, weekly, montly, yearly and they are not able to collaborate with each other again. No one believes me? Oh yeah? Then watch me!

There's another reason why I chose Lee Min Ho to be with Park Shin Hye because I want them, especially Min Ho to understand what is love. He once dated Park Min Young, but their relationship was just a test to see if they could stay together longer which they didn't. I don't blame Min Ho for not doing anything to protect his ex-girlfriend from his disappointed and angry fans. He was too young and didn't have the courage to stand up for someone he thought he loved.

That's why I planned to choose him to be the main character for my project, so he can learn about love.

It's a good thing that I've been following his activity and Park Shin Hye's activity in the past four years because if I didn't, I would give up on writing my original story. I wouldn't be able to get what I wanted, or what he wanted. Min Ho actually didn't say it, but he just said something in a roundabout way, so I figured. It's sad that no one can see what he really wants. Even Shin Hye, who is supposed to understand him well, can't see it. Or perhaps she'd rather not to? 

I will never forget the reaction of Min Ho when I offered him to play the role of Kim Tan in Heirs. He was over the moon. As for Park Shin Hye, I tried to contact her agency but then I found out that she wasn't able to play the role of Cha Eun Sang because she had another project, Sword and Flower. My dreams had been crushed. Sort of. Luckily, she changed her mind and accepted my offer since Song Joong Ki who was supposed to take the role for Sword and Flower decided to drop the project to enlist in the South Korea Army. I remember Shin Hye saying that she's a big fan of my works.

My mission was accomplished!

I wasn't surprised when I saw the interaction between Min Ho and Shin Hye. They acted as if they had been friends for years. She called him oppa casually and sometimes she smacked him when he did something to annoy her.

Oh, these kids....

 

 

------

 

 

Since when did I whistle? Never mind. That's not the point. As I enter the room where my Heirs people usually do their favourite pastimes, I spot Min Ho at the small table. He doesn't seem to notice my presence since there's an iPhone in his hands. He's busy typing something on the screen. Must be one of his family members.

Oh, he giggles. As if he's having a crush on someone? Then it is not from his family members. Friends? Ah, he bites on his bottom lip as he blushes slightly. So, I assume it's someone he likes? I grin evilly, scratch that, I grin giddily.

I try not to slam the door shut, but it's the only way to catch Min Ho

Please log in to read the full chapter