All Night Long

A Fly On The Wall
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Hello, I'm sorry for making you wait again. I actually planned to update every Friday, but something changed. Today, I decided to update quickly (sorry if my chapter is slapdash) because this week I will be busy since my friends from California are visiting. I will try to update the next chapter next Monday and Friday. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

- Madewell

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

As usual, I loiter at the set of Heirs. The temperature is dropping to -12°C than I expected. I tug my scarf up over my nose as the cold wind begins to blow against my face. Oh my God, it's cold! Why am I here?! Oh right, I am here to see Min Ho and Shin Hye, but I don't think I can feel my feet at the moment.

I can see Min Ho and Shin Hye are shivering with cold. I look at them in sympathy. I feel bad for them--they don't have enough outfits to keep them warm. It's a good thing that there's a bonfire in front of them and they are sitting together—too close like there is no space between them. Min Ho attempts to rub their hands together between his legs while Shin Hye's head rests against his shoulder with her hands hiding in her jacket pockets. They look like a real couple.

I hear the two women whispering behind me. Crossing my arms over my chest, I try to overhear them without being obvious.

“Oh my gosh! Don't they look adorable together?”

“They definitely look comfortable with each other.”

“I wonder if they're dating? When I see them acting together, they look natural.”

“They are actors, duh! They have aptitudes for acting.”

“Hey, I've worked with Min Ho for 4 years and I've never seen him acting like that to his previous actresses before, even when he dated Min Young. Shin Hye must be special to him.”

“So, how was his first encounter with Shin Hye?”

“Min Ho was pretty diffident when he met her. She was shy as well, but eventually she warmed up to him and got along with him well. Shin Hye is somewhat shy around him and he is confident now, compared to 4 years ago. She used to be playful while Min Ho being shy and giggly. One thing he hasn't changed is play pranks on her.”

“I bet he does that because he loves her. You know, the whole a boy likes to pull a girl's hair thing.”

“It's too early to say love. Min Ho is quite mature and I reckon he wants to take times to build the right relationship with her.”

“He doesn't believe in friendship between a girl and a boy, but Shin Hye prefers to be friend with him first.”

“If Min Ho is capable of breaking down Shin Hye's walls, she'll fall for him. It would be amazing if they decided to get married instead of dating. Dating is for kids.”

I can't help butting in, “Yep, they're meant to be together.” I don't bother to turn around to look at their reactions.

Aw, look at Min Ho and Shin Hye! They are sharing a hot pack. I love how she immediately notices Min Ho's cold hands, then she giggles and gives the hot pack to him. He doesn't seem to be surprised? I assume he's getting used to her taking care of him. I can tell he likes it when she's the one to take care of him. Men! Well, my husband loves being taken care of me. When he's got the man cold, I had to take care of him as if he was a newborn baby. I had to watch him for 17 hours. I wanted to strangle him, but he was so darn cute when he was whiny about being sick. How could I say no when he gave me a puppy look? Ah, I love him so much! Honestly yes, more than Min Ho.

Min Ho is known to be a true gentleman, but I love how he's really attentive to Shin Hye's needs. Although she hasn't said anything, he knows exactly what she wants or needs. I'm amazed at how they understand each other well after not seeing each other for 4 years. Like I said, they're meant to be together. I know that Min Ho might have been harbouring Shin Hye, but I don't know her true feelings. Sometimes she's hard to rea

Please log in to read the full chapter