Actions Speak Louder Than Words

A Fly On The Wall
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Music is always giving me peace of mind and it helps me to write whatever come into my mind. I've decided that I'll only update every Monday instead of Friday. Here's the latest update. Enjoy!

- Madewell

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This room is dead silence, except for the tickling of the clock that hangs above the doorway and the crunching sound with the rustling of the bag. Well, I am the one who is making noises. Darn my ketchup chips and old watch. Woo Bin and Min Ho have been quiet for around 25 minutes. Ah! They give me some ideas to write for the new episode. I can't tell you, but you'll definitely need to find out when you watch Heirs.

“I don't want to get my hopes up, but Shin Hye is the woman you like?” Woo Bin finally speaks up. When Min Ho slowly turns to stare at Woo Bin blankly, he purses his lips and then let out a sigh, “You were obvious. I may look dumb, but I am not stupid. I can tell you're attracted to her.”

When Min Ho raises an eyebrow at Woo Bin without saying anything, he rolls his eyes, “I've been watching you, hyung.”

I think I start loving Woo Bin more than I love my husband or Min Ho. I love all men, but I am not a cheater, ok? I love my husband, but he doesn't mind me liking any young men who are after pretty girls I like.

Thankfully I have amazing eyes. I can catch tiny things. Min Ho is starting to tense up slightly, but Woo Bin doesn't notice it. How strange? Didn't he say he has been watching Min Ho?

Woo Bin continues to talk. More like he's giving Min Ho a lecture on how to get a girl he likes. Woo Bin has a girlfriend after all and they have been together for two years now, I believe.

“If you really like Shin Hye that much, you better get your in gear! A couple of days ago, I got a call from Lee Jong Hyun. You know him? He's a bandmate with Kang Min Hyuk and Jung Yong Hwa, right? Well, Jong Hyun told me that he thought Yong Hwa was muttering furiously every time he watched Heirs. He stopped watching after the first kiss scene on the rooftop. He regrets declining the role of my character. He seems he wants to get Shin Hye...”

I raise my eyebrows in amusement at the sound of the paper coffee cup being crumpled. Min Ho is squashing the paper cup as if he strangles Yong Hwa's neck. I am not sure if Woo Bin is doing it on purpose because he doesn't stop talking and it makes Min Ho irked.

“....There are many guys going after Shin Hye. Lee Jong Suk is one of them. He's been lusting after her for awhile and he tried to ask her out for several times, but she rejected him shamelessly. I don't think she's heartless. It's better than beating around the bush. She's direct, you know. Jong Suk needs to get over her because she has been making a clarification that she has, she said and I quote, 'For a million times, I absolutely have no interest in you. Please, I beg you not to bother me until I give in because I won't. I only think of you as a good friend. Take it or leave it?' That girl is so bold. Hyung, you're safe. She doesn't seem to have anyone on her mind right now.”

That's what I love about Shin Hye. She knows what she likes or what she doesn't like. She's as clear as crystal—and everyone respects her. That's why she deserves some respect.

The reaction of Min Ho turns from apprehensive to satisfied. He looks like he wants to give Woo Bin a big hug, but he doesn't like hugging men. So, he drops it. Woo Bin loves hugging people, including men. I suspect that Woo Bin did everything to keep his male friends stay away from Shin Hye. He doesn't do a great job on threatening people because he is too nice, clumsy and not sharp-witted in real life. Mostly people believe that he is cold, suave, and sophisticated because of his appearance. Perhaps one day I will get Woo Bin to play the role of a funny, naive and carefree guy for my new project to match his personality and to alter people's perspective on Woo Bin's appearance...

 

= = =

 

“Why do you look like you want to eat our Shin Hye alive?”

Choi Jin Hyuk never ceases to amuse me! Every time he opens his mouth, Min Ho is perturbed or embarrassed. Forcing himself to turn to face Jin Hyuk who raises an eyebrow, waiting for an answer. When Min Ho doesn't, Jin Hyuk nods his head like he understands the silence.

“When she was talking, you stared at her as if you wanted to eat her alive.”

Min Ho opens his mouth, but no words come out. Jin Hyuk shrugs like he doesn't care about what Min Ho is going to say. No one cares about Min Ho's numerous excuses. “Just saying. I have eyes, you know. When I see, I comment. My little brother acts like he's hungering for Eun Sang.”

“It's not that!” Min Ho manages to find the words and yet his voice is a bit quiet. It's a good thing that I stand really close to them, “I'm pretending to be Kim Tan because we're currently filming Heirs.”

Jin Hyuk doesn't believe Min Ho “Really, it wasn't true then.” when Min Ho gives him a confused look, “You mentioned that you were really Kim Tan and Lee Min Ho was Kim Tan. I assumed you were lying to the camera.”

“No, what I said to the camera was real. Kim Tan is Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Ho is Kim Tan. ”

“So, you have feelings for Shin Hye.” When Min Ho opens his mouth to protest, Jin Hyuk laughs, “Forgive me for misstating. I

Please log in to read the full chapter