Kim Eun Sook: Why Shin Hye is being difficult?

A Fly On The Wall
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Listening to Lionel Richie's songs helped me to write this chapter. I hope this chapter is going to leave you with satisfied? I apologize if it is not enough, but I will try my best for the next chapter. Also I don't have a beta reader, so pardon my writing skills because I am not perfect and because I write down whatever comes to mind. 

- Madewell

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

My heart is shattered into a million pieces. Min Ho still thinks I'm wacko and he doesn't believe that I can do anything to make his wish come true. As a matter of fact, he never says what he really wants. I tried to ask him what he wanted and he just laughed. But I have a suspicion that he's been harbouring Shin Hye because every time I see him with her, he tends to be playful or taunt. He doesn't mind receiving a smack from her. Or when he finishes his scene, I always see him making an excuse to stand next to Shin Hye. I'm not sure if she's really aware of his intention or not. She's good at pretending.

That's when I start to roll up my sleeves and do my mission. As much as I hate to admit it, playing the role of cupid is laughable. For your information, unlike Cupid, I wear white pants, white shirt and white sneakers. But I don't care. I love what I do! People who think I am being ridiculous, except for Lee Min Ho because I am a big fan, can go to hell.

I'm living the life I want to live!

It's been 2 weeks, 12 days to be precise, since I had a pleasant conversation with Min Ho. We kept running into each other when I visited the set of The Heirs—I did it on a purpose. He was so cute when he spotted me, started to panic and took his phone out of his pocket as if he was going to answer it. I could tell he was pretending. He ran away, more like he strode away in the opposite direction and pretended he didn't notice me.

I feel bad for preying on Min Ho. Probably I look like a threat to him, but nooooo...I'm having too much fun to torture him! When we don't speak to each other, I like to linger in the same room as him. He's not alone. He's with....oh! Park Shin Hye~

Wow, just wow! Him and her in one room, a tiny room. With no one, but me.

I'm kidding. I wish I wasn't kidding. They're not alone in the room. There are two managers who aren't paying much attention to their kids who are busy...touching each other. Nah, it's just my wishful thinking. They don't touch each other. They actually hit or slap each other. My heart says that it's their excuse to touch each other, heh. Maybe not Shin Hye. She hasn't revealed her interest in Min Ho yet. Not since they had their first photoshoots for Heirs. She constantly acts as if she's interested in women than men. How sad, but at the same time I'm impressed. I understand that she prefers to treat Min Ho as her buddy instead of a man who is worth swooning over. I love her so much, but sometimes I want to slap her face for being blind. I want to force her to have a good look at Min Ho's gorgeous face (when he smiles, angry, laughs, serious, sad, confused, surprised, you name it) and to make her admit that he's worth swooning over. She's different from all women Min Ho worked with. Something about her captures my attention the whole time. It's a shame that some people still don't pay attention to her true personality or still don't find her magnificent like female popular Korean idols. Not that I think they're fake or incompetent, but I only focus on people, who aren't as striking as Korean idols, to be recognized for their acceptable personalities and aptitudes for acting. To me, Shin Hye is a pure goddess. I love the fact that she is confident with herself.

Yeah....I have a feeling that she will be married by someone who is attractive, financially stable and has an excellent personality, namely Lee Min Ho. That's my wishful thinking again....

Oh! I so want to slap Shin Hye's flawless face! Shin Hye~ please have a good look at Min Ho's face and consider having a relationship with him! He can't stop glancing at you! Why can't you see it?! All right, I need to calm down and be logical. I'm expected to be a composed, gracious, rational writer. And matchmaker.

I love her. I love her. I love her. I am a fan of her. I'm chanting in my head.

 

How should I do to get Min Ho and Shin Hye's attentions? They don't seem to notice my presence. Not that I'm complaining...because I haven't knocked on the door yet. And because they are busy...touching each other. I don't mean that. I mean, Shin Hye pokes Min Ho's stomach when he pretends to raise his fist to punch her. These kids...I shake my head.

How should I do to get Min Ho and Shin Hye's attentions? They don't seem to notice my presence because I haven't knocked on the door yet. And because they're busy touching each other. I don't mean that. I mean, Shin Hye pokes Min Ho's stomach with all her strength. Ohh, ouch! I can feel his pain--he makes a grimace when he feels a hard stick stab his stomach.

Sometimes I never understand why Shin Hye likes to poke Min Ho's stomach a lot. I understand she likes to tickle him, but why stabbing hi

Please log in to read the full chapter