Forgetting about you

Take me home [Take you home]

The practice had already ended before Yongguk got to the practice room. He received the serious gaze of Himchan, the worried ones from JongUp and Zelo, a strange one from Daehyun and no one from Youngjae, which was too busy checking his mobile phone. The second eldest of the group grabbed the sleeve of Yongguk’s T-Shirt and took him to the corner of the room to have a private conversation with him.

-What do you think you’re doing? –Himchan’s face darkened.

-I was just busy with family stuff.

-Yeah, family stuff –laughs awkwardly- they all can believe that. You’re a sad excuse of a friend. A liar. That girl was screaming, alright. She need someone to help her out, okay. But it’s not you. B.A.P will be in danger soon if you keep on going there, and it’ll all be your fault. Forget about that house, that door, that girl and that creepy man. If you want, just call the police and they’ll do whatever they think they should, okay? You’re not a policeman; you’re Bang Yongguk, leader of this group. The group that’s named Best Absolute Perfect but nevertheless will be anything but the “best absolute perfect” they’re all hoping to see, since its leader doesn’t even practice with the rest of the members.

-Channie, you know…

-Don’t you dare to call me Channie now. Bang Yongguk hyung, if you go there once again I’ll have to tell the staff and the members. I don’t want my group to fade away. Is it clear enough? Okay, now go and forget about this. Won’t you do it? You’ll forget what I just told you and go there once again. I’ll be impatiently waiting that moment, so that I can show you that I dare to speak.

 

 

The weeks had already passed. Three weeks. Bang had forgotten about the girl’s stuff, but someone not.

-Omo… the girl is really screaming! What should I do? Should I enter? Should I… Should I call the police, or Yongguk hyung? Or Himchan hyung? Oh, no…

He suddenly heard the sound of steps towards him. He started trembling, his hands shaking on the door. He stepped back to walk away from the house and avoid the one on the other side of the entrance when he found out that the steps weren’t coming from the inside of the house, but from behind. His back crashed onto something or somebody. He widened his eyes and felt his lungs suffocating.

 

-

 

-Come here! Don’t try to run away, you little piece of thrash! We’ll kill you!

Daehyun was running away from three black-dressed men that were running to catch him. As he had trained a lot for the company, his muscles allowed him to run faster and faster, so he could win a great advantage. Nevertheless he didn’t own any weapon but the men did. He heard the sounds of some shots. He barely saw a bullet fly just a milimeter beside his shoulder and started panicking. He ran towards a man that was parking his car, opened his door and threw him to the pavement. He started driving the car as fast as he could and a bullet reached his car window, breaking the glass into pieces. He was trembling so much that he couldn’t almost control the car. Furthermore, he didn’t own a driving license. When was on the motorway he sighed and relaxed a bit. He was driving 130 km/h, a little too fast for the road, which only allowed 100 km/h. He thought of slowing down and parking somewhere to take a taxi, but he heard someone honking the horn. He looked through the rear view mirror a police car driving even faster than 130 km/h towards him. He drove faster and faster, he passed 150 km/h. He reached 180 km/h. 190. 200. He panicked more and more, he thought he was about to die. The police was right behind him, so he pushed harder. 290 km/h. Daehyun started screaming and freaking out.

-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH, I’M  GOING TO DIE OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD THAT CAN’T BE HAPPENING TO ME PLEASE GO PLEASE STAY THERE PLEEEEEASE I DON’T WANT TO DIE NEITHER GO TO JAIL PLEASE POLICE STOP PLEASE SLOW DOWN OH MY GOODNEEEEEESSSS….

Daehyun sighed a few minutes after that, the police wasn’t anymore there. Probably their car wasn’t so new that could reach such great speed. He started pushing the brake slowly until he was 100 km/h again. He turned the first street to the right and then the next one to the left. He crashed the car onto a wall. A lot of people appeared on the streets to see the scenario of the crash when he covered his face and started running away. He ran more and more.

Daehyun didn’t know how long had he been running, but he guessed that he was far enough not to be discovered. In fact, he didn’t know exactly where he was.

-Out of Seoul? Uh… I don’t think so. Maybe. Who knows already…? I’ll just take a taxi- he thought.

He walked towards the taxi station and was finally driven home.

 

 

 

-Where were you? –the leader asked.

-Family stuff Daehyun? –said Himchan smirking and looking at Yongguk.

-Um… no… I actually just wanted to go out and rest a bit.

-Rest? But you look even more tired than before you left –said the maknae appearing behind him and hugging him from behind, arms around his waist.

-I don’t know what’s wrong with you all but let’s go and have dinner okay? –Youngjae’s voice sounded deep, as if he had been sleeping on the afternoon.

They walked to the kitchen and sat around the table. Himchan started cooking with the help of JongUp and Zelo, which were bored and wanted to do something.

-Please hyung, let us help you. We’re really bored and there’s a weird tension right there –said Zelo pointing at the table.

-Okay, children. Just pour some oil on that pan and then cut onions into thin slices. JongUp, you’ll cut the ham into really small cubes, okay?

-Okay –said the maknae line at the same time while nodding and bowed a bit, showing respect to their hyung.

 

--

The dinner was ready and they were all sitting around the table and eating. The silence wasn’t broken until Youngjae coughed and JongUp asked him if he was okay.

-Why don’t we turn the TV on? –motioned Zelo and smiled pressing the red button on the remote control.

They didn’t pay much attention to the small screen that was placed on the fridge, where all of them could watch it wherever they were sitting on the kitchen, since they were sitting today in a half-circle shape. They looked up to it when they heard the opening of the news report.

                Good evening, Seoul. Here it’s Park Jiyeon and Choi Hongbin one more night to tell you the most important news of the day.

A boring music started sounding and lot of stupid news came. It wasn’t until they heard about a crash that they didn’t look.

                Today a mysterious driver stole a car on Sejong Street and drove crazily through the motorway, reaching a speed of almost 300 kilometers per hour. The driver grabbed the owner of the car and dropped him to the pavement while he was parking his car. Neighbours say that it was a young blonde teenager of more or less 21 years old. He was apparently running away of someone that might have been running after him. There was a bullet found in the car that might have hurt the driver, since it broke the driver’s seat window. There are no signs of blood nevertheless. The policemen Park Hongyeon and Ahn Myeonjae drove to catch him but lost him, since they couldn’t drive as fast as the thief did. The car was found near Hwarkdeng Mall, crashed onto a wall. A lot of witnesses have called to give more details of the accident and many say that the young boy didn’t seem hurt but ran quickly through the streets before no one could follow him. No more evidences were found and there’s no clues about who could it have been. If you have further information, call to the 112. We’re pleased to receive any possible datum or news about the thief or the ones who were apparently trying to catch him. Thank you. –said Park Jiyeon.

                We’ll show you all a composite picture, so please pay attention and stay tuned to more and new information. –added Choi Hongbin.

 A black and white blonde almond-shaped eyes boy appeared on the screen. His hair tips slightly reached his ears and were a bit wavy. His lips were thick and a bit cracked. His skin was tan.

-It looks a lot like Dae, doesn’t he? –JongUp said and looked at Yongguk and Himchan with eyes wide opened.

-A lot… I’m scared. Dae, be careful. –Zelo said with a worried gaze.

-It’s alright children, stay quiet –motioned Himchan.

                And last but not least today we’ve received the tragic new of a girl dying also near Sejong Street. The girl was just sixteen years old and the details about her death are still unknown. Her body was found on the Gojang Way 98 road and has been apparently hurt a lot. She has been identified as Oh Hyora.  We hope her family gets well soon from the shock and that the author of the crime is soon found. We recommend care on that area, since many crimes have been reported around there lately.

And silence came to the room.

 


 

 

I'm being kind of  late on these updates but it's getting hard to work on the fanfiction since I have really little time. Please enjoy, upvote, subscribe and comment below your opinion and advices :) 

Thank you!

Andrearchwitz