Desperate

Take me home [Take you home]

Silence had fulfilled the room for some minutes. Yongguk was wearing a terrified gaze, looking up to meet Himchan’s, who was sending him a “NO” message with his eyes. Daehyun was also worried but tried to hide it from the others. Youngjae was as blank as always while the maknae line was hugging each other. All of a sudden, Youngjae spoke.

-Thank the guards that protect us from that kind of people.

-Yeah…  Now I’m a bit scared -said Zelo.

-Don’t you worry, we’ll be safe and sound. –told him Youngjae, patting his shoulder and showing what was expected to look like a smile.

-Yeah… we’ll be okay… -whispered JongUp, not really trusting his own words.

When they were done, they walked to their dorms to grab some towels and take a shower, just like every night before sleeping. Himchan stopped Yongguk, who was obviously trying to avoid him, in his way to the room, and pressed him onto the wall, grabbing both of his shoulders and looking him in the eye with a serious gaze.

-Don’t you dare to take a step towards that house again, okay? You had already forgotten about that issue, so just pretend you didn’t see anything on TV, okay? You don’t even know if it was her. We can’t know it by now. Is it clear, hyung?

-By now? What do you mean with “by now”?

-Forget it, just go on with your life and forget about that girl’s.

-That girl’s?! Himchan, this girl could be possibly dead and I don’t really want to forget about it. Whoever killed her deserves to go to jail.

-Okay. It’s alright, Yongguk hyung. Do whatever you want, but this is already out of my hand. They’ll probably judge you too, since you knew about that girl’s situation and you’ve been there for so long without telling anyone. If you do, I’ll just call our manager and tell him everything we know and where you’re going. I hope you come back home safe, but don’t think I’ll be waiting here for you. No one of us will. I’ll make sure they stay away from you just as I will do. Do you really want B.A.P to separate? It’s your choice.

-Himchan, just… don’t let me be in this situation. You understand how I feel…

-Yes I do, but it’s you who must understand us. It’s you who must understand that B.A.P will be endangered if you approach that door once a girl has died so near from there. You don’t know what kind of person is on the other side of the only door that protects you from who know what kind of weapon. Think about it…

-Okay… Himchan. It’s okay. Sorry.

-I’ll be keeping an eye on you and you already know it, don’t you?

-Yes I do. Now please let go of me.

It was a brand new day when leader Yongguk opened his eyes. He jumped off of his bed and prepared breakfast for the rest of the members. He let his eyes shed a tear, knowing that maybe it was going to be his last day in B.A.P. Maybe it was going to be B.A.P’s last day. He put a lot of dishes with yummy food on them on the table and walked towards the dorms to wake the others up. He first entered his own room, which he shared with Himchan, and found out that he was already sitting in his bed and yawning.

-Good morning, Yongguk! –he said.

-Good morning Himchan –he answered plainly.- In the kitchen there’s a great breakfast waiting for all of us. I’m going to wake the rest up, okay? Just wait for us right there, please.

-Thank you. –he bowed.

-Don’t mention it, brother. –Yongguk bowed back.

He walked to the visual line’s dorm: Daehyun and Youngjae. He entered and found both sleeping. He came first to Daehyun and grabbed his arm, shaking it as carefully as he could.

-Heeeey, Dae-ah, wake up. Dae. Daehyun. DAEHYUN –Yongguk bites the tip of his finger and smiles when he guesses a way to make him get up really fast- There’s hot chocolate on the table waiting to be drunk.

-Hot chocolate?! Oh my goodness, thank you hyung! I’ll head to the kitchen in a minute! –Daehyun smiled and got up to wash his face on the bathroom.

Youngjae was still sleeping with a blank expression. He really hadn’t noticed any presence in his room. Yongguk approached his ear and screamed.

-YO LAZY ! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!

-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! –Youngjae yelled and covered him with the blankets, hands trembling- I was scared you fu.. You hyung!

-Ew, what were you going to tell your hyung and leader? –Yongguk grinned and pressed a finger onto Youngjae’s forehead- Wake up now. I made breakfast and if you don’t run for your daily chocolate cup, Daehyun will have taken it all.

-Okaaay... I’ll hurry up and save my breakfast from his paws. –His face turns a bit pale when the leader’s gaze darkens- I mean his hands. You know I love him, okay? Well, not love, but…

And when Youngjae was trying to explain his feelings for Daehyun to his hyung, he had already gone to the maknae line’s dorm. Yongguk entered and smiled. The youngest members of the group were poking the other one’s stomach and throwing their pillows to each other.

-How did you dare?! To your hyung?! I’ll kill you! –shouted Jongup.

-I’m taller than you, so that means I’m stronger and you won’t be able to kill me!

-No way! I’ll show you then!

-CHILDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! –Yongguk’s deep and manly voice echoed- Come to the kitchen RIGHT NOW. We’re having breakfast together.

Yongguk left with no more words and walked towards the kitchen. He sat in his chair and waited for the rest of the members to come. When they did, his lips drew a wide smile of father-pride.

 

-

 

Bang was almost there. He had parked his car a few streets further. He had now nowhere to hide. He was turning the corner close to that house when he noticed a slim shade in front of it. Every step made it clearer –it was him.

-What are you doing there?

-I.. I was.. I was… -he muttered.

-You were…? Poking your nose into other’s business, weren’t you?

-Uhm well, I…

-Don’t lie to me, Daehyun.

-Well, I kind of… heard your conversation that day in the bathroom, you and Himchan… and yeah… here I am. But this isn’t the most important thing now –he said while pointing at the opened door.

-What’s this? Is it a joke? –complained an angry Yongguk.

-Should we just come in? –asked the younger one.

-I think not.

Both stared at each other and nodded while smirking. They entered and couldn’t believe what stood right before their eyes. A horrible house. It was such a mess. The floor was full of clothes. Woman clothes. But they were all torn and with blood dots. There was a chair in the centre of the living room. No furniture. Ropes on the floor. A big wooden staircase on the corner of the wall. They went to the upper flat, hoping to find something or someone relevant. There was a long corridor with four doors. One was the bathroom, which had nothing but an empty bottle of shampoo and a few blood stains on the shower.

-This is creepy –whispered Daehyun.

-Yes it is… -whispered back Yongguk, taking a quick last look at the room and back at Daehyun.

-I mean… this –Daehyun pointed at the floor on the other side of the sink, hidden from the leader’s sight.

-Oh my…

Both covered their mouths with fear drawn on their faces. On the floor it was written “I am not thrash” in blood. Next to the ghoulish drawing there was a broken photo of a flower an orchidee.

-I’m thinking of calling the police –said Yongguk.

-What if they think it was us who made it? I mean… it’s easier to believe two guys killed a young girl than a teenager being killed by her own father. Don’t you think so? –asked Daehyun, and Yongguk just nodded and went out of the bathroom, Daehyun behind him.

-Which door will you open now, hyung?

-This one –the leader answered and pulled the second door of the corridor, finding nothing but a black blanket on the floor and more ropes.

-This is going too far, hyung. We should go out of here.

Yongguk didn’t pay attention to Daehyun’s words and opened the third door, finding another blanket on the floor. This one was white and had a single blood stain on the centre.

-Blood, blood and blood. What the hell happened in this house?!

-I don’t know hyung but we really should be going. That man could come back at any time… and try to do with us the same that did with the girl… because now that we see all those stains we can be sure he killed her, can’t we?

-Uhm… yes, I think so. And we should be leaving I guess but… now that we’re here, let’s see it all. There’s only one remaining room.

They entered the last one and found a horrible scenario. The walls were completely covered of childish drawings of monsters and scary faces and creepy words. The room was really big. On the left corner there was what pretended to look like a bed with a few blankets on it and a small pillow. Yongguk couldn’t help it but keep his eyes glued to the drawings on the wall.

-This doesn’t feel like it can be called “home”…

-I know hyung, but now… let’s leave, okay?

-Should we… take something from the house? Like an evidence of the crime or something… -Yongguk was thinking deep while biting his index finger softly.

-But maybe he notices and we become his next target… he knows me, his henchmen tried to kidnap and kill me once. The young man they were looking for the day the girl was found… that guy who drove so fast… it was me.

-What?! –Yongguk stared at Daehyun with his eyes widely opened and grabbed his shoulders with strength. – What were you thinking of?! You could have died! You could have been caught and sent straight to jail! Jung Daehyun!

-You shouldn’t really be the one to warn me about danger… hyung. I mean you’ve been coming here for so long without even telling anyone. That was even more dangerous. Now we better go away as fast as our feet allow us.

-Yes we should… let’s go.

They went down the stairs and walked towards the entrance. Everything was as quiet as before, but now Yongguk’s breath sounded louder and more violent.

-What’s wrong? –Daehyun asked with a worried expression Yongguk, who was holding the doorknob.

-Daehyun, it’s… it’s closed.

-Stop joking and open the door… -a really nervous Daehyun smirked and hit the leader with his elbow directly into his ribs.

-It’s… it’s not a joke Dae… if you don’t believe me just try…

Daehyun grabbed the doorknob himself and checked it was locked. Both widened their eyes as much as they could and started to tremble.

-We are… jeopardized.  

 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter :) 

I'm really stressed because time flows really quickly and I haven't ended this story. The deadline comes closer and I feel like trembling... D:

Please support the contest and my story <3