Misterious

Take me home [Take you home]

-Look who’s here… What do we have? It’s fresh meet for me to enjoy it..

-We. Have. To. Run. For. Our. Lives. –stated Himchan.

They all held the doorknob without even looking back and noticed it wasn’t locked anymore. They pulled and ran to the street, hearing the man’s creepy laugh far behind.

-We can’t ever come back there! –said Daehyun.

-N-No w-we c-can’t –stuttered Himchan.

-This has gone too far. –Yongguk sounded serious, not afraid but angry. Where’s the girl? Is she the dead one? She is, isn’t she...? I have to find some information. I have to. I need to.

The three of them took a taxi to the apartment where they lived and took a deep breath as soon as they crossed the threshold of their door. They sat on the couch and sighed, spending some minutes silently. Yongguk took his laptop and went back to the couch. The younger ones were playing videogames in the maknae line’s room, so they wouldn’t bother in an hour or two. He turned it on and started surfing on the net, looking for some information about ‘Oh Hyora’. The six eyes of them scanned the webpages slowly, paying attention to every single word. Nevertheless, they didn’t learn many more things than the ones they already knew. They only found some reports about her death and an old profile on me2day with just a few data and no profile picture. Also no pictures of her were found when they googled ‘Oh Hyora’.

Some days passed by and the three older ones spent a lot of time together using the laptop and being at home. They didn’t almost go out, only for practicing and performing, when they would usually be the first ones to ask to go to the mall or the cinema. Youngjae, JongUp and Zelo started to suspect. They were spending too much time together, and that was absolutely not normal amongst them, especially because Daehyun was Youngjae’s best friend and they hadn’t almost talked last week. One day the leader decides to go out with his best friend and the main vocal of his group, Himchan and Daehyun. They plan not to be discovered by the younger ones, but what they don’t know is that the other three are following them.

It’s at that moment when they're walking right behind the three older ones and hiding between the parked cars that JongUp get a terrifying message: someone’s following them too. They don’t know what to do –if they told the older ones, they would know that the three had been spying them. However, they still have to keep on going there, since B.A.P members could all be in trouble if they didn’t. They obviously kept it as a secret.

Yongguk suddenly received a text message on his phone as well, which told him about the whereabouts of the girl. At first he thought it was a joke, since they strongly believed that the girl that had died was the one they were looking for, but Bang decides that there’s nothing left to do than following the described way that’s supposed to lead them to the girl and try to save her from the possible dangers that might be around her, obviously if she was still alive. Himchan accepts it through clenched teeth. Daehyun just nods, understanding the situation. They stopped by a restaurant and ate some food. They were hungry and thought that they would need strength in that ‘battlefield’ they were about to be in. They drank some fizzy drink cans and paid the bill. They continued their way and thought of asking for a taxi, but finally settled on walking, since it would be easier to be noticed in a car through the main roads of the city than walking through the darkness of the small and narrow alleyways.

Finally they got to the selected alley, really far from the core of the city. It was going darker and darker, since it was getting late. It was nearly 23:38 when they noticed in the centre of the square two women tied each one to a chair. They ran towards them to untie them and help them, but soon four hooded men appeared, three of them holding the three younger members: Youngjae, JongUp and Zelo. Himchan’s eyes widened even more than Yongguk and Daehyun’s. One of the women tries to scream and all B.A.P members realize at the same time that it’s not a woman but a teenager. Nevertheless she can’t scream, since is covered with duct tape. The only man whose hands were free took a leather belt from a black rectangular-shaped bag that was on the floor near the girl’s chair and hit her hard, making her moan and groan in pain.

-Don’t hit her! –Yongguk screamed and at the same time he took the first step.

-What will you do to stop me? –the man asked and laughed, sounding just as creepy as the laugh of the man in the house some weeks before.

-Don’t you dare to…!

The man callously removed the duct tape from the girl's mouth and shook the belt once again, smiling when the sound of the leather crashing onto her lips and making them violently bleed surrounded the silence of the night, only interrupted by the girl, the woman and Yongguk’s uncontrolled breathing rythm. The older woman started screaming as much as she could and the belt went this time straight to her cheek,  tracing a cut and making her bleed too. The man took another belt from the bag and kept on hitting both of them, holding one on each hand for each one of them. Yongguk approached him and grabbed both of his wrists with all the strength he had, falling to the ground when another man that appeared all of a sudden punched him in the face. That new man kicked him in the stomach and in one of his knees, then in his arms, and Yongguk could do nothing but moan and scream in pain.

-What should I do now? –Daehyun thought.

-Should I just approach them and try to help hyung or will I end up just like him…? –a voice echoed in Himchan’s mind. 

 


 

Hey! New update :) 

I hope you enojoyed it xx

I'm like... writing the chapters so so quickly ! I hope they're okay and not senseless :'c 

Love you! <3