Save and sound

Take me home [Take you home]

-Run! Hyungs run away! –screamed Zelo, teardrops flowing down his cheeks, trembling with no control.

-Yeah, run! RUN HYUNGS! – Youngjae pleaded, totally afraid of what would happen.

After a little while of hitting the girls and stopping Yongguk’s attempts to save them by beating him too, Himchan and Daehyun decided to take part in the action, but before they could even approach the tied girls and their wounded hyung, they felt their waists being grabbed by strong arms. They tried to look back and find out who were the owners of those upper extremities, but then those men grabbed their wrists, pulling them behind their backs, dislocating them and making them moan in pain. The six of them had lost all control over the situation. New men appeared and nobody seemed to notice the Machiavellian torture that was taking place in that narrow alleyway where there was no one to help them. Not even a single soul. The hooded mafia gagged both women, the older and the younger ones, so as they did with the six B.A.P members, and took out a gun.

-What you gonna do now?

-Yeah, huh? You gonna scream?

The two men that had talked started laughing at them without a smidge of control. Some other approached them, forming a half moon around them.

-Hahahaha, that lil wanna get shot. –One of them said pointing at the teenager girl.

-Yeah, now tell your dear mommy to save ya… ew, wait… She can’t right now. Such a pity!

Another man arrived, but he was wearing casual clothes. When he arrived, every single member of the mafia bowed a bit, showing respect to the one that seemed to be the capo –the man of the house.

-Hello, dear Jeonnie… my beloved Jeon Eun Yeon… your face already shows the old you are… Well, you never even had got an iota of beauty. Not even a hint.

He burst into laughter, just as creepy as he had done many times at home. He looked then her child in the eye and smirked.

-My little Oh Nae Ri… as pretty and fragile as always…

He approached her child and caressed her cheek, erasing his smile when she started heavily panting and shivering because of his touch.

-Hey, darling, why are you shaking? I’m not going to hurt you… I really didn’t want you to see me killing your sister, it was just a mistake. You didn’t obey me and enter the room when you heard your sister scream… that wasn’t very polite of you, so, as you know, you forced me to punish you. It was all a misunderstood. Understand me now, I had to educate you.

The girl turned her face to the side to lose sight of his father, receiving nothing but a slap on her cheek. Tears started flowing more and more down her cheeks, tracing the shape of the Han River, starting in her lachrymals and dying on her lips. The capo motioned the possessor of the gun to give it to him. When he had it in his hand he set his ex-wife free of the gag and pressed the muzzle against her remaining child’s left temple. The older woman started trying to escape wildly from the ropes that tied her to the chair and screamed as much as she could.

-Set her free! She has suffered a lot! Even more than I! She doesn’t deserve this! LET HER GO, PLEASE, OH MY GOD LET HER FREE!

Naeri’s mother couldn’t do more than screaming and begging him to let go of her child. Meanwhile another hooded tall and muscled man approached her and grabbed his neck with his big hands, pressuring it and making her pant and suffocate. After a quick moment, he let her breathe. He didn’t have the permission to kill her.

-It’s heartrending –thought Yongguk.

-Heartbreaking –thought Himchan.

-Unbearably sad –echoed a voice in Daehyun’s mind.

-I can’t handle this pressure anymore –was thinking Zelo, not being able to control his tears anymore.

-This looks so unreal… just like a movie. Will it have a happy ending? –Jongup looked to the sky and waited for the shot to be heard.

-This is just a nightmare and I’m about to wake up… I hope. –YoungJae closed his eyes and waited impatiently to be woken up.

-Yeah Jeonnie look at that… I, Oh Myung Bok, killed Oh Hyora and now I’ll kill your biggest treasure ever. Your baby. I’ll kill Oh Nae Ri. I didn’t give you the pleasure of witnessing the death of your elder child, so now see the one of your babe.

Myung Bok caressed the trigger with his index finger while Naeri just closed her eyes, waiting the bullet to crash onto his temple and make its way through her head, when something made them all stop.

-Drop your gun to the floor if you don’t want me to blow your head off in three… two… and one.

Myung Bok opened his hand and dropped the weapon to the pavement. All of a sudden a lot of policemen came to arrest all the members of the clique and let the six shocked members, the woman and the girl free. They were all driven immediately to the hospital. Jeon Eun Yeon was sent to the psychiatrist, since she was suffering a panic attack and anxiety and needed someone to calm her urgently down. Oh Naeri was being checked and healed. She didn’t have any important wounds on her body, but on her mind. A lot of bruises and scars were hid under her clothes, but they would disappear in a bit more than a week if they were properly treated. The six members of B.A.P’s health were quickly checked and now they were trying to comfort Zelo, who was totally shocked and could barely stutter. Suddenly Bang is called by a policeman, he gets up from the edge of the bed where Zelo was lying like a baby, trying to regain control over his body, and approaches him.

-Yes, ahjussi?

-Young man, first of all thank you. We had been months looking for those men. They were criminals: thieves, killers and so on. Second of all, I understand the fact that you probably don’t feel like speaking about everything you saw, but understand me, please. I need that information.

-I understand, sir. Let’s take a sit and I’ll tell you everything I know. Is it okay?

They sat down and Yongguk told him every single detail, from the moment he first heard the screams behind the door to the last moment when police came just in time to avoid the death of an innocent young girl.

-Thank you so much for your collaboration. Now I think she wants to talk to you, so maybe you should just go and listen to her. You have nothing to lose I guess.

-I’ll immediately do, ahjumma. Have a good night and thank you for solving the crime on time.

-Don’t mention it. It’s my job to be there and protect the society.

Bang approached the girl, who was sitting beside her mom and resting her head on her shoulder. He sat on the free side of the teenager silently and lowered his head a bit, showing his respect and condolences for the loss of Oh Hyora.

 


 

I am really trying to finish this fanfiction on time! One remaining day and two chapters to write and upload. I'll try to write one today and one tomorrow in the morning, so I'll be able in the afternoon to read it all and correct the grammar mistakes I notice... and try to make a surprise! I won't tell anything about it because maybe I won't have enough time! 

 

PD: I want it to be clear. When the mafia speaks with that 'wanna, gonna & outta style' is because they're kind of... street, you know? I don't want to seem dumb xD I obviously know the 'right way' of the words, but I decided to write it down like that because it sounds more real, isn't it?

 

Bye  bye! Stay tuned, I'll update really soon :)