kyu

Hunted

 

Old and abandoned. That’s what Seojin, Taemin and Jungkook saw, they were right outside the gates of a mansion, a mansion in which they found out Junsu’s clan was hiding. On the way, Taemin had given a brief introduction about the said clan.

 

Junsu’s clan consists of fifteen vampires. Seven were purebloods, eight were humans turned purebloods. One of the reasons why they were in hiding was because of that. Like Key has stated before; making humans as vampires is forbidden.

 

“fifteen against three. How charming.” Jungkook growled but Seojin tapped his head, like the huge dog he was, to remind him that she was with him and there was nothing to worry about. Heck, Seojin killed fifty plus Level X’s not too long ago.

 

“you said that this clan has the duplicate ability?” Seojin asked and Taemin nodded. The duplicate ability; meaning two vampires have the same ability, when merged it becomes twice as strong.

 

“but they’re fifteen, if it’s two on two then one other is left out.” Jungkook said

 

“Junsu if I recall has the steal ability. He can steal your life force with just one touch. That’s why he’s the leader of this unique clan.” Taemin concluded when suddenly, fog started to cover up the whole place.

 

“they’re here.” Jungkook said

 

“of course. Seven are at our front while the eight are right behind us.” Seojin said and Taemin looked at her in surprise. Did she know beforehand? How? Are her instincts that good?

 

“Taemin.” A voice called and Taemin knew who that belonged to. One of Junsu’s brothers was a member of the council once, but they turned their backs and hid when the battle between hunters and vampires commenced.

 

“hello Heechul. Nice to see you again.” Taemin grinned, baring his fangs at the other. Heechul came out of the fog and was followed by six more vampires. Jungkook turned around and saw the other eight, all eyes were on them, they were surrounded.

 

“why are you here? Leave us alone. We don’t want anything to do with the council.” Heechul said, his black hair was parted in half and if Taemin knew any better he’d say that Heechul looked tired and sleepy.

 

“the council wants a dry run.” Taemin smirked

 

“a dry run? On what?” a petite young vampire asked from behind.

 

“we have found a weapon and those who will defy us, will die under that weapon.” Taemin smirked and looked at Seojin from the corner of his eye.

 

“the girl? A weapon? Are you serious?” a chubby vampire up front chuckled upon taking the hint and Seojin narrowed her eyes; she’s not to be taken lightly and they should know that. Seojin zoomed straight up to the chubby vampire and pierced his chest with her bare hand.

 

“SHINDONG!” the vampires of the clan screamed when Shindong; the chubby one, was frozen, Vampires don’t have beating hearts but they have the organ, just stable in their bodies like an accessory, and Shindong can feel Seojin’s hand squeezing his.

 

“this is Seojin everyone. The descendant of the great nullifier.” Taemin grinned and Seojin pulled his hand out of Shindong’s chest, dragging his heart out and making him drop on the ground, dead.

 

Fear can be seen in the eyes of the remaining fourteen but there was also rage and confusion. The great nullifier, Taemin had said, they didn’t think that the council had found his descendant.

 

“what do you want Taemin?” finally, Junsu spoke. He was standing right next to Heechul all this time, his brown hair and dark golden eyes glared back at Taemin’s red ones. He witnessed one of his brothers get killed in a flash, of course he’d get mad.

 

“simple. Go back to the council or go die.” Taemin replied

 

“we’re giving them a choice? I wanted to kill vampires Taemin, not interview them before killing them.” Seojin sighed, suddenly her killing spirit died down.

 

“it depends on their choice little one.” The latter tried to joke but Seojin just scoffed.

 

“go back to the council? And then what? Be a slave to their barbaric laws and practices? The reason we left their rule was because of that!” Donghae; another pureblood of the clan, shouted.

 

“so it’s a no then?” Taemin asked, faking the disappointment in his eyes. He grinned after a while and turned to Seojin who understood immediately what he means.

 

The fourteen vampires disappeared in the fog, it was getting thicker by the minute and it was hard to look around. Jungkook couldn’t smell or see a thing, as did Taemin. But Seojin was different, he can hear the movement of the vampires and he pushed Taemin away just in time to avoid a beam of light.

 

Seojin stepped on Jungkook’s furry head and jumped high off the ground, free from the fog. She immediately saw where the vampires were hiding. And just like Taemin had said, they were split in twos. Though two of them had no partner, he figured one was Junsu and one was Shindong’s partner.

 

Taemin zoomed here and there, trying to get rid of the fog but it was futile, it was too thick. But his movements made Seojin see where or who the fog was coming from. She moved left and right, using her vampire speed to maneuver and when she found both vampires, she immediately ripped off their heads.

 

The fog died down much to the others surprise, they had no idea that two more of their brothers are dead. Not until the fog disappeared completely and Seojin was seen standing at a corner holding two heads.

 

“SUNGMIN!! RYEOWOOK!!” Heechul shouted and his eyes turned red. Heechul inhaled deeply and another vampire, his partner named Hangeng was right next to him, they both inhaled deeply and when they opened their mouths, a sound like a siren’s wail reached Taemin and Jungkook’s ears, knocking them both down.

 

“well then.” Seojin, completely unaffected sighed at her supposed to be partners. She’s on her own now since she can’t really project her nullification power and give it to someone else.

 

“you’re all alone.” Junsu said, feeling victory was at his grasp he smirked but it disappeared when Seojin started to laugh. Or more like, she was cackling like a witch.

 

“you just gave me an advantage, with those two out of the way I can easily take care of you myself.” Seojin replied, her eyes turned blood red before she charged at the remaining enemies in front of her.

 

--

 

“I felt a chill up my spine. Xiumin-hyung!” the phoenix accused his hyung but Xiumin just looked back at him with a what-are-you-talking-about-you-moron look. Chanyeol shivered and rubbed his sides up and down.

 

“dude are you dumb or are you dumb? If you’re getting chills then use that fire power of yours.” Kris said and shook his head.

 

“no man. I know I can use my power but this feeling I have is more of an eerie chilly feeling. You get what I mean?” Chanyeol replied, suddenly Kai appeared right next to him, making him scream like a freaking girl.

 

“AAAAAAAH!! DAMN IT KAI!!” Chanyeol yelled and hit Kai square at the head.

 

“OW!! Hey!” Kai let out a yelp and was about to hit the taller back if not for Luhan who stopped their movements.

 

“knock it off you idiots.” Baekhyun said while looking at the map. They’ve been following the yellow dot but as they get closer, the yellow dot moves farther away. at least, that’s what they thought.

 

“did you see anything?” Kyungsoo asked. Apparently, each and every time they come across a new path in the map, they would ask Kai to teleport ahead to check. But every time he does, he doesn’t see anything that’s close to finding the missing hunter.

 

“we’re close to Siheung.” Kai said and the others nodded.

 

“HEY! SEOJIN STOPPED!” Lay suddenly shouted making everyone huddle to the map. It was true, the yellow dot stopped moving and it was just blinking steadily on the paper.

 

“let’s move.” Chen was the first to say before dashing away.

 

OF COURSE. He was not gonna let this moment pass so he lead the run towards where Seojin was. They were close to Siheung and they all knew that there were vampires lurking around that area.

 

“do you know anyone in Siheung?” Luhan asked as Suho he dashed.

 

“I know one clan but they’re in hiding like us so I doubt we’ll find them there.” Suho replied

 

“who’s?” Kris asked while avoiding a huge pine tree.

 

“Junsu’s. He was a friend of my father. Him and his brothers hid away in Siheung the moment the battle between hunters and vampires began. They’re a quiet clan so they didn’t like messing with others.” Suho replied when from afar, they heard a loud scream.

 

“did you hear that?” Tao asked and everyone nodded before dashing faster to the direction.

 

Chen could feel Seojin. He doesn’t know how but he could sense she was close. He felt it in his veins, it was throbbing, like it was warning him or telling him that she was just a few trees away.  

 

“she’s here. I can sense it.” Chen said and when he sniffed the air, his eyes changed to dark red. He could smell blood, and lots of it.

 

“Kai go on ahead.” Luhan said and Kai nodded, Kyungsoo grabbed him on instinct and disappeared with the other.

 

--

 

“hey.” Seojin nudged Taemin and Jungkook with her foot. The knocked out companions groaned before opening their eyes and standing (in Jungkook’s case, sitting) up. Taemin looked around before sighing, he missed a great fight.

 

“where’s Junsu?” Taemin asked and Seojin lifted up her hand to show two decapitated arms. Jungkook made a face of disgust but Taemin looked back in confusion.

 

“his steal ability tried to get me but since I can nullify him, I managed to removed his arms. And head.” Seojin explained before tossing the arms somewhere else.

 

“you just love removing heads don’t you?” Taemin grinned to which Seojin smirked at but then she suddenly felt a presence come near them so she turned her head in a flash.

 

“what?” Jungkook asked, looking at the direction she was looking at.

 

“someone’s coming.” She said calmly and kept her eyes on the path. Taemin turned as well and he froze. He knew who was coming.

 

“SEOJIN!!” two vampires stood before Seojin, Taemin and Jungkook. One was smaller than the other, and the other was darker than the other.

 

“who are you?” Seojin asked

 

“you still don’t remember us? It’s me Seojin… it’s-------” the taller one stopped when he saw who Seojin was with.

 

“Kai are you okay?” the smaller asked but Kai was unable to move. His eyes were just on the vampire Seojin was with. He still looked the same, even after all those years. Of course vampires don’t age but you get the point. The dark haired vampire still looked like the younger version of him, funny since the dark haired was older than him.

 

“hello Kai.” The dark haired said and Kai felt a lump on his throat.

 

“you know him Taemin?” Seojin asked in confusion as to why these two were having a quiet stare down. Taemin on the other hand grinned before turning to Kai with blood red eyes.

 

“of course. How can I forget my little brother?”

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

haha.