For the love of coke

K-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Socks were slurping over the floor, no one really bothering to lift a foot while walking.

Beast had been very busy the last few weeks, preparing for an upcoming concert and handling personal schedules wasn´t the easiest thing to do.

The members were truthfully happy, as they were finally back at their dorm.

They had been stumbling inside, pairs of shoes laying everywhere, before they had rushed into different rooms, searching for their favourite places to relax.

Yoseob was seated on their fluffy couch, his feet on Junhyung´s lap and a plush teddy bear on his lap; that was bigger than his own head.

“I can´t believe they made us work so much, I think I can´t even walk straight tomorrow because of all the dancing. And I am so hungry, I hope Hyunseung hyung will make us something to eat…I bet he will; right hyung?”

Yoseob, who had, till now, played with the stuffed animal, his eyes only fixed on the plush little thing, looked up.

Junhyung hadn´t really been listening to him, as the older´s eyes were only half opened, and his head was sometimes fighting against gravity.

“Hyung?” Yoseob asked again, his pointer finger softly nudging Junhyung´s shoulder.

“Y…Yeah? Yeah?” Junhyung mumbled; his eyes wide open now, almost looking creepy, before they started to close again, eyelids drooping.

“Hyunseung hyung will make us food, won´t he?” Yoseob didn’t want to give this up, he did expect an answer from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter