It´s the husband´s job

K-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to the sound of Thunder snoring, which actually was nothing new. But this time his mouth was next to your ear and his left arm over your stomach, his legs wrapped around yours, and oh yeah, now, you two were married.

You sighed, while turning around in Thunder´s hold, pressing your face against his chest. Trying to ignore the loud noises he was making, your thoughts kept wandering back to everything that had happened yesterday.

All the memories, even though your wedding had just happened a day ago, were almost vague and your brain too busy being tired to pull anything out of the mash of thoughts that were hazy and blurred.  You knew that you only were too tired after celebrating yesterday for far too long until it actually had become morning and that everything would come back once you had sobered up and caught up on the missing sleep.

You still remembered the most important things though, Thunder in his nice black suit and with that horrible purple tie, that had made you snort while walking towards him. You also remembered all your friends and that Mir had been your husband´s best man and that the other had insisted that his dog Soju brought the wedding rings to Thunder and you.

Then, there was a lot of food and congratulations, lots of music and dance, that swirled through you head in a massive heap, the only thing standing out was Thunder continuously smiling, grinning laughing.

A crass contrast to the annoying snores escaping him now, how could a guy, looking like him create such sounds an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter