Wanna date me or Joon?

K-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your boss was looking again.

You had been Byunghee´s personal assistant for about half a year and while you were always working without a break, you had also noticed him starring you down more than a few times before.

Your boss was an ideal kind of guy, a nice face, good proportions and a dorky sense of humour that made him even more attractive than he already was. You had started liking him about a week after starting your work and the fact that he seemed to be interested in you too, made your days a lot nicer and your heart flutter happily inside your chest.

The first time you had seen your boss, you would have never thought that he would be too shy to directly tell a girl that he liked her, for you he had come off as the Casanova type of guy, but now you were sitting here tipping an e-mail and hoping that he would someday, finally, stand up from behind his desk and ask you out on a date or make a dashing rendition about liking you.

You had noticed that one time, where he actually had bought a nice bouquet of red roses, walking to your desk with large steps, only to make a sharp turn when you had flashed him a smile, pushing the roses in to the arms of his colleague Lee Joon.

After that you had seen him with a humongous box of pink cupcakes with heart sprinkles, that after a short starring match between you and Byunghee, had been given to an always hungry Yang Seungho.                             

Thunder the nice delivery

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter