You shall be named Butcher

K-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„I hope I got this right.”Seungho stated once again, while angling his baseball cap.

They were all sitting inside their dorm´s living room, the other members looking at him excitedly.

Just a few minutes ago, he had asked them what they were up to today, as it was their very first off day in months and the other four members had told him that they wanted to simply play around in their dorm.

“You guys want to play?” He asked then again, his thick lips letting words out which he hoped were merely a joke.

He only had wanted to sleep and maybe go out and grab something to eat, junk food preferably, and not play kids games with his other members.

“Sure, the guys have decided that we should actually do something together, so why not play around for a bit.” G.O. stated, while the leader was glaring daggers at him.

“As if we aren´t together for most of the time anyways. Jeez thanks Byunghee for teaming up with the people who are cruelly ruining my off day.”

G.O. just snorted his hand picking up a Nerf shooter gun, the one that an A+ had given him the evening before, directing it at Seungho´s head.

“Don´t be such a killjoy, we all know that you like these toy guns, so just calm your lazy down and decide on the groups with us.”

Lazy .

If it had been any other member than G.O. who called him that, he would have exploded immediately.

 “I want to be a couple with Joonie hyung.” Thunder stated.

“Me-Me? But I am not that good at it Cheondoong.”

“You´re not? Well, then I´ll be in a team with Seungho hyung.” The visual changed his mind.

“No, no, no. I want to be with Seungho hyung.” Mir barked out.

“Me too.” Joon´s eyes were glimmering while looking at the leader, as if he was a knight in shining armour, “I´ll bet he will save me every time I am in danger.”

“Then I get Thunder, cause, let us be real Seungho, you can´t get all the pretty people in your team.”

G.O. had stood up while talking, walking into the room, that once had been a spare bedroom, but was now full of fan presents, stocked up over each other. He was pulling two large boxes over to where they were sitting.

“I really can´t believe that A+ gave us so many toy guns.”  Mir stated, pulling out a Nerf pump action blaster aiming it at his own head.

Seungho was starring as the youngest almost smacked his own head as he tried to pull out one of the discs inside the blaster, “I can´t believe that I am in a team with that.”

“Well I can´t believe that our management is allowing us to keep them, I mean last week you almost poked your eye out while putting on glasses.” Joon said only to get the action blaster directly in front of his nose.

He was looking cross eyed at the green discs that were used as monition, while trying to scramble away backwards.

“Yah, yah! I am your hyung, don´t aim that thing at me.”

“Fine!”

Mir settled down next to Thunder, pouting and accidently shooting one of the green discs at his own thigh.

Seungho sighed, sometimes s could be some huge dimwits, but either way he enjoyed being the smartest out of the group.

“We still need names, you know? So we can call each other over the walkie talkies.”

“And ranks, ranks are important!” Seungho added to G.O.´s idea, making Mir snort obnoxiously loud.

“You only want ranks so you can be the over the top boss thingy that gets to command us around. But let me tell you, now, that we aren´t in the same team anymore I am my own person and I won´t accept any orders you give me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter