We are one Exo

K-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tease Chanyeol about his ears

"Yoda oppa, that hairstyle makes your ears even bigger~"

Chanyeol was hastily combing through his shorter hair, before finally placing them over his ears. He had known that this new haircut would make his ears even more prominent but even after the fights with his stylist, they had not accepted his wish for another style. “I like them.”

Chanyeol was looking up with big glossy eyes, sparkling like those of a little child. “You do?”

"They are cute and one of my favorite things about you, so don´t you dare cover them up Yeol."

 

 

 

You help Suho up after he crashes down

"Oh god are you alright?"

You had been fumbling with your thick red scarf, when the pretty boy had crashed down in front of you, his sneakers probably not being able to get a good grip on thefrosty ground. He was sprawled all over, his face twisted in pain as you held your hand out pulling him up.

He was brushing snow from the bottom of his jeans, smiling at you thankfully. “That happens sometimes, don´t worry I´m used to all that slipping down. Thanks by the way for your help.”

"No problem, that looked quite painful though and-oh you got some snow right there. Hang on, just let me get that off."

You were standing on your tiptoes, fingers brushing through soft hair, face close enough to see the light brown bits in the boy´s eyes. He exhaled, his breath creating a cloud, “I´m Junmyeon by the way.”

 

 

 

Kris dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter