Wrapped up

K-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can we tape the box ?“ Joon´s voice was all muffled.

The carton box  you were in had really thick walls and you had to trust in Thunder and Seungho to glare at Joon for that idea.

So currently you sat inside a box all crouched up and knees pulled close to your chest, chin on your knees, arms around your shins.

You were squished.

At first you had thought G.O had joked about the fact that your boyfriend loved to be surprised for his birthday, but in the end you had decided to go with G.O´s idea to wrap yourself up as a present.

So there you were, inside a box, huddled up, wearing that cute little dress which Mir had bought you for your birthday last year and that he loved to see on you.

There was only one problem though, two actually if you were a bit more specific.

Prankster G.O and over eager Joon.

“You can´t tape the box! The first time you tried the tape got caught in my hair.” You tried to say, but you weren´t sure if they really had understood anything at all, because there was a significant sound of some tape ripping and the little spare spots of light that had shown inside were gone now.

You blew a messy strand of hair out of your face.

There really was no place to move at all and you hoped that the boys would hurry up and that your boyfriend would be here soon, because your feet started getting all prickly already.

“Do we have to poke breathing holes inside or is she going to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter