Chapter 9

the art of the pitch

It so done, GD ed her up, same goes to him, he never felt good either.

then, suddenly CoCo glared & told jiyong " Your wish is ing granted, bastard! " she started speeding, as the speedometer hittin' higher and higher which means going faster and faster. GD quickly sit still & grabbed tightly onto the car handle, not knowing what happened.

 

all vehicles started hornin' loudly, and moved towards the corner.

CoCo were speedin' at the traffic highway, and speedin' board limit is set at 60km/h

 

" ARE YOU CRAZY?! "

" YOU WANT SOMETHIN' CRAZY, I'LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING CRAZY! " CoCo blurted, hittin' more pressure onto the pedal, going into full speed as the car goes faster and the signal is gettin' even louder, she didn't even bother, all her concentration was focused on the road.

 

the road was not even cleared with vehicles, and luckily CoCo was skillful enough that she could do swift-ing easily, if not they might ended up gettin' crashed into downhills.

 

GD tighten his grip grabbing onto the car handle, and he shouted " COCO!  DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IS THIS? "

 

' isn't it what you want? huh? mother-eer. " she shouted back.

 

" Hey.. hey.. hey! look.. i'm sorry for what i did, earlier. okay? let's just stop, alright? " as he looked and hrab-hold onto her left hand, CoCo stared fiercely, not speaking a single word. then, drived towards the exit as she slowly release the gear, the speedometer moving lower and lower, backin' into the normal speed.

 

" this is insane " GD commented.

 

" well, it was what you wanted-... " before she could finish, GD cutted, " do you know how dangerous was that? i almost got a heart attack! unbelievable "

 

" you were the cause of it, you wanted it. " CoCo reasoned.

 

" at the moment, i thought it was like some kind of racing scenes i saw it on the TVs. DAMN.. my heart almost sanked. "

  " we're reaching, " CoCo mentioned, remainin' calm but deep-down, she could'nt believe that she was behaving so recklessly, speedin;' so dangerously as it was her first-time speedin' with vehicles on the raod,

 

" what? " GD take a good look. indeed, CoCo wasn't lying,  " that was a quick one, my godness!. i wonder how'd we make it, god-bless we're fine. "   CoCo stopped th car, as it was runnin' red light.