Chapter 7

the art of the pitch

CoCo never likes people that thinks they've got the ability to breaks in other's relationship towards another which she've a lil thoughts that she should've do something in order to clear jiyong's doubts as she was thinking that it might/must be kiko's set-up or anything like that, since kiko is always good at acting & pretending anyway. part of it, CoCo hoping that she could save their relationship back together.

 

she comforted jiyong through the night and slowly, they falls on each other's shoulder.

 

 

 

| 10.08am in the morning|

 

CoCo wake up and realized that she falls asleep yesterday's night with jiyong beside her. then she took off her blazer placing it on top of him & slowly jiyong got woken up.

 

jiyong breathed deeply as he sitted up, "CoCo? did we...- " jiyong was still unclear with the situation, " we spent our night here, get urself up and lets go get some breakfast. " CoCo said as she patted his shoulder.  GD got a lil confusion or probably mixed feelings as CoCo were completely different compared with yesterday's.

 

"what are you waiting for? hurry up! i'll meet you downstairs " CoCo shouted, then left.

 

slowly, he got up to his washroom gettin' himself washed up and headed down as quickly as possible. he didnt know where he was supposed to see her, so he just went to the cafeteria in YG's. just right, CoCo were there.

 

" hey, where would you like to go & have some breakfast? " CoCo asked.

 

" we can have it here. " jiyong responded, sounds awkward.

 

" you sure? we can go anywhere, i'll drive. "

 

" its alright, i'll just get cereal. "

 

CoCo frowned a little, " just cereal? mmm... Okay." and CoCo chooses the seats located at the corner that is more quiet, and she went to get some foods while jiyong sitted down quietly, not knowing what exactly he was suppose to do next.

 

then, CoCo got back with a big plate that contain full of salads, scramble eggs, hams, sausages with different kind of sauce also 4 slices of bread & a cup of milk. *jiyong eyes widened*

" hey, don't you want to get some? "  she looked at jiyong, while settling down.  " err.. yeahm im going to-. " jiyong replied and went to get some cereal while CoCo is busying making sandwiches,.

 

jiyong came with a bowl of cereal contain more milk, less cereal.

 

 

" usual." CoCo remarked.

 

GD give a pardon look.

 

" more milk, less cereal " she said.  he just giggles away. CoCo then took a piece of sandwich and place into a smaller plate, pushin it to GD. he looked up, " its for you. " CoCo say it while munchin' away. GD pushed back. " its okay, i'm not that hungry. " she pushes the plate back to him, " oh gods, *rollin' eyes* please don't lie. we didnt even had dinner yesterday's. and i believe you were hungry, i even heard ur stomach growlin' earlier. " after making such strong statement, jiyong went silent and accepted the sandwich eventually.

 

he start bitin' the sandwich & CoCo asked whether if tastes good, he replied that "it was okay." rather than being himself jokingly sayin' it was the most awful sandwich that he ever had.

 

"hey, what's up with you? why are you behavin' so awkwardly? " GD shooked his head, " nothing "

" ohhhh come on, you're just behaving differently today, whatz up? " she asked again,

 

finally, he spoked what on his mind, " are you mad? or even gettin' upset about me? "

 

" what for? " with one of her eyebrow arched.

 

 " about yesterday's... "

 

"Man, GD you gotta be kidding, right? im absolutely fine, whatever that happen had happens."

 

" really? " he asked.

" of cause! why would i?" and jiyong immediately flashed a widest smile. " so this is the reason that bothers you? " CoCo asked, gigglin' while feeding GD a spoonful of salads. He nodded while munchin', " i thought you were being cold towards me. " as he wiped his mouth. " illy as always. " she said, " no wonder, i volunteered to drive today and you say that we could have it here. " she laughed.

" well, we could have it now? im extremely hungry right now! " GD roared, cheerin'.

 

 

" then go ask that ajumma for today's menu & request extra large meals " she chuckled.

 

" waeeee... " he asked in disappointment. " because i'm full now. " she reasoned out, as she patted her tummy lightly.

" i'll have yours, just drive me out, pls? " jiyong tried convicing her, still he failed to do. jiyong has always been curious about coco's driving skills & her passion towards modifying cars, nobody have sit-ed on her modified Gold Fisker Karma before, except CEO. and YG told everybody that CoCo is extremely skilled as YG was curious about her skills of driving too! So CoCo took him for a ride, YG is coco's boss afterall, she can't possibly reject his request.

 

" its over now. "

GD pouted, giving her a pity look. " really..? "  CoCo nodded.

 

" i've never sit on a fisker. can't i get a chance? just once..? "

" its over now, ji. we've our breakfast already, let's go. " CoCo seems like not bothering him.

 

"where to? " jiyong curiously asked.

 "home."

 

" home..?! "

 

she nodded, " yeah, home. i'll send you home. YG will not be around for the next couple of days, so nobody will be staying here. " jiyong cheered, " UR DRIVING ME HOME?! "

 

" of cause i'm drving you..- "

" YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! "