Chapter 4

the art of the pitch

they've ordered their foods, while patiently waitin' for their foods to be served. CoCo excused herself & went to the washroom. 

 

she stepped in, and saw about 6 to 7 waitresses were busying fixin' themselves by spammin' more foundation, blusher & heavy red lips. & CoCo overheard their conversation. mainly, they're dicussing " who to serve " & " requestin' for a photo "  it didnt bothers her, at first.

til, CoCo seen the girls fightin' with afew waiter there.

 

" i'll serve! i'll serve! i'll serve! " 

" STOP PUSHING! "  one of the waiter shouted & seems like the girls is gettin' on his nerves.  " YAH!  you girls behavin' like monkeys! ' another waiter yelled @ the girls.  

 

"lol, what a SEEN " CoCo thought, and walked away.    " what took you so long? " GD asked. 

" Nah,, just that washroom is fixed with humans. "  

" fixed? " YG and GD responded with the same answer.  " Our food won't be served that soon, i guess, " CoCo mumbled at itself but it was loud enough, which took YG & GD in confusion. o,O

 

 

after 10 - 15 mins later, and the foods were bein' served by a waiter & follow up by a few waitresses requestin' to have a photograph with GD, & 2 asked for YG's autograph.  " knew it. " CoCo stated.

Both YG and GD gazed with clueless expressions, GD didn't accept their requests as he say that it was not approbate to do so.. & they lefted.

 

GD seems curious & he always shown his expression owards small lil things.  " speak now, " GD said,

and YG frowned, " what? " he responded, Obviously YG have misunderstood the situation. he thought GD were speakin' to him.

 

GD starin' at CoCo " CoCo, im asking you " GD repeated, but makin' it clearer this time round, and also seems like GD took his boss as a invisible glass now.. *GASP*

 

" what's with that? don't speak with me like that. " CoCo warned him, and gives a further explaination of the matter. 

 

 " Oh~... i thought.. " 

" thought what? " she asked.  " thought you 'were jealous. " as he giggles. 

" yah yah yah... i'm still around. " YG reminded them.  as they were dining, YG talked about recent news. " you guys heard about recent news? " 

" yeah? " CoCo and GD answered,

" the news reported that SM debutin' new boys group. " GD nodded, " Of cuz. they seems like havin' quite a large popularity. " 

" ... Group? " CoCo lefted out, as she wasn't in korea for the past 6 weeks. "  " it was named as JLS. " YG response. " One of their member, dong. were caught having intimate moments with a girl & soon, they loosed almost half of their fans, " 

GD cocked his face, & nodded his head continuously. " that's bad " while CoCo remain silent, still wonderin' who the heck is that..

 

" SM came to find me, and was hopin' that we could help them out. "   " damn it! " GD cursed.

" hey, i didn't accept that, i was just thinking. " YG said as he sipped his drinks. " what i'm tryin' to say is.. Now, the paparazzi's & media is targetin' us. they're tryin' to bring us down. just becareful & mindful of what you're doing, jiyong. " YG continued.

 

" i don't get it, " CoCo frowned.

" living in this industry, there's no privacy. they will use every single method/ideas to expose anyone. " he added, " and ji, i know you've recently unfollowed kiko on ur social-network sites, " GD eyes went wide, " how did yo... "    " like what i've said, there is no privacy. the moment you've unfollowed her, fans were alerted & it spreads within 24hrs. " 

" kiko? isn't that... ohhh! i'd meet her before. WORST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. " CoCo rolled her eyes as she went on. " she is such a 2-faced woman!"  she added,  YG & GD was frowning, " what's happened? " 

" well, kiko was being invited as a cast on that day.. & horrible! she was late for appx 1hr and didn't bother to give an explaination or even apologize. horribe, horrible, horrible! " 

 

" ahh.. sounds bad. " YG responded.  CoCo shooked in disagreement, " Not only that! when she was told to wait as they were busyin' fixin' up the models. she refuses and started throwin' tantrums! screaming, throwing, slamming, scolding, making a big mess. eventually,everybody gives in & the event manager came to talked about it. ended up everybody was instructed to work on her first, then continue with the rest. she was "cast-of-the-day" very.very important person. i don't get it, what's wrong with her? she thought that i was a staff there, b'cos i was wearin' a basic black jacket. kiko calls & she was like " hey, that girl. (pointin finger)  come here. " i went over, and was told to massage her legs, as she was having an aching feets badly, as she lifted her legs on the chair, " massage it, now. " she ordered me.

YG & GD stunted " WHAT!? " especially GD , his mouth were opened widely, looking almost like he've fractured his jaw.

" yeah! shesaid that on that day. " 

" SO DID YOU? " GD roared. " Of cuz not! who she thinks she is. " 

 

GD sighed in reliefts, YG blurred " i didnt thought that she's that type of person. " as GD nodded in agreement. 

" who knows. " CoCo said.

 

" then? what's next? " YG curiously asked.  Out of the sudden, CoCo starts burstin' crazy laughters, " i swear, her face.... " and her laughters was takin' over her breathe as she was laughin' non-stop.  " waitttt. what so funny! " GD said.

" after hearing that, i'd kicked her legs out of the chair & stomped off. " she explained, "  she starts swearin' & askin' for fight, " 

" ah-huh, and? " 

" i didn't bother. when the show is about to begin, everyone were sitted on their given seats, and i was sittin' on the FIRST ROLE. "  

YG cutted in " did she saw you? "   " Of cuz. her face went stiff! " again, CoCo crackin' laughter.

 

" BECUZ SHE WAS GIVIN' ME THAT RIDICULOUS & NASTY LOOKS! THE WHOLE ING TIME. " she added, " after catwalks, the MC announced our names and we went on stage, i was glarin' at her with a that threatenin' look. i bet she'd felt threatened! her expressions was all shown on her face, in an awkward and shameful manners. "