Chapter 2

the art of the pitch

"wanna grab lunch? " YG suggested.

everybody turned their head, having a small eye's conversation.

lydia & coco immediately shook their heads off while jiyong stared at his boss with curiousity. "mmm... not a good idea. " GD said.  YG eyed on jiyong, giggled., " why is it so? "

 

they looked at each other, shooked their head, not agreeing with that idea & simply have that thought of " boss difinitely has somthin' in mind. and he's gonna ask for a favor/repay after that [LUNCH] "  lydia looked at the time on her watch, and she stood up, " OH! i've somethin' on! i have to go now! byes!! " and she quickly left.

"WHAT?" that's how CoCo & GD reacted.what an old trick, they thought.

then, CoCo thinks that mayb, maybe she could give a excuse by saying that she've a meetin' later & so on. * brilliant ideas *

 

" Boss, i'll be having a meetin' ltr. i don't think i'm able to join you guys. " sounds a lil pity. BUTBUTBUT, somethin' more shocking was what YG response to her. 

YG evil smiles appeared! which reminds them, whenever YG smile appeared to be a evil ones, it means that somethin' is not right. indeed!  he giggled, " Coco~ C'mon, just having a lunch with ur me. Is that baddd? "  she immediately shooked her head off " Noooo..! it's not like that.. " while GD nodded his head continuously.  " i know ur not that *busy* , i've checked. so let's go eat! " YG said, smilin' brightly, seems like having a piece of confidence.

 

 

Coco almost jaw-dropped.

 

" how the he know!? thats impossible! " it can't be, she always handlin' own schedules, so possibilities of exposing is 0%. even GD got a lil confused that how the heck YG got that information from?

 

GD was leading his elbow on the table with finger crossed. he thought, " why not? just a meal, simple meal. " he tried convincing coco to have a lunch tgt. so, coco decided to give it a go.   "alright, let's go. make sure that there is nothin' going on." he said. hintin' YG.

"Yahhh..  am i that bad? " YG asked.

GD and CoCo nodded " Of cause. "

 

YG giggled without respondin'.  and they lefted, walked towards the carpark exist & wait for YG go get his car.

 

" i swear, i almost got a heart attack. " Coco voiced. 

jiyong breathed deeply, " me too. "