Chapter 6

the art of the pitch

CoCo confused " didn't even confess? how is that... " 

" everything just happened so suddenly. we went to club & party, kiko is not even drunk but she were behaving more intimately towards me. i didnt know why, and i didnt move away. the very next day we were @ the hotel & she was lying besides me. that's all i know. " 

 

" what? 1 night... stand?" feeling ridiculous. GD shooked . " it was complicating tho, i cant remember if i did anything to her, all i know is that.. kiko was fully , and i was lefted with apair of boxer "

 

" how did she reacts? "

 

" i dont know. all i could remember was we were fully awake & kiko saw herself lying next to me(), she didn't turn agressively or anything like that. " after hearing this & CoCo went silience.

 

probably it hurts so much that he couldnt even remeber how it was like... CoCo said under her breathe & nodded in agreement, * yeah it must be. * answering to itself. LMAO.

 

"ain't kiko suppose to get angry at you? for not knowin' anything? it sounds so unconvincing, y'll know? its like, she is suppose to get pissed or shocked & cursing you for a life time! unless, she's not a & doesnt mind. " GD paused for a moment,  " she is not a , and ofcause she doesnt mind. kiko said that i didnt have to be responsible for what i did to her " 

" ohhhhh~ " as CoCo rolled her eyes. * what a * she thoughts.  " so you guys went into a relationship aftermath? " clarifying, but jiyong didnt replies,. 

 

" huh> is it? " CoCo asked again. 

GD shook his head, " its really complicating " he mentioned.

 

 

....

........

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly CoCo gasped. almost breathless " OH WAITTTTTTT... when it happened?! " & she quickly checked on her phone, not knowin' what she is up to. and jiyong went mute.mmmm...

 

*eyes widening* " JI! " without looking into his eyes, jiyong lightly nodded his head.

" HOW COULD YOU!? " CoCo raised her voice. *panting*

 

tears ran down on his cheeks. " i don't know.. i really havew no idea, i've make a BIG mistake! i'm such a bastard! " jiyong screwed it all, "dara must've been thru a hard time." he mumbled to himselves. CoCo could felt the anger in her that her blood is boilin' inside her & wanted to give jiyong a ing punch on his face, this is the most ridiculous thing, ever! Dara has been suffering all this while? alone? damnnn.. she's good, isn't she? pretendin' that everythin;s is alright. 

 

" damn ji.. you gotta be kiddin' with me! "

 

jiyong rubbed his forehead with a weak voice heard "  i wish that i am. " 

 

CoCo still not able to digest the fact that jiyong broke dara's heart. thought CoCo knew that jiyong & dara broke up long time ago, as dara have told YG member that she wants to be alone, and basically wanted to focus more on her work. but this truth is way-way-way too cruel! " did you bother to give an explaination>? " CoCo mentioned, thinking whether if he'd give an good explaination to dara, and GD nodded his head, " i did. but it was too late, everything was too-.. late." with a pair of bloodshot & weary eyes,.   it because he was too young, playful & naive, & he regretted so much that he wished he could turn back time, and promised it wouldnt happens.