Chapter 5

the art of the pitch

" that was epic! " YG clapped while GD remain silent.

" Ya! " she chuckled, " after stage, i went to find her on purpose. the reporters came forward and asked how kiko's felt for this week fashion events & she goes * Oh, it was my pleasure! i'm so happy that i was being invited & able to wear such beautiful dresses! * she keeps praising! HELL NO~ i can't even control my laughters! " & NOT FORGETTING after the reporters left, she apologized saying that she thought i was a staff there. 

YG giggles " she apologized? " *feeling ridiculously funny*

"ah-huhhh, obviously i didnt gave a & having a kind heart forgiving her doings. i was being meant saying that she was rude, being a fake and surprisingly she seems to know that. " 

" how did she reacts? "

 

" OHHH~  she has got nothin' to say, and her assistant was tryin' to calm her down " and finally GD spoked, " how is that even possible? "

" well, how could she not? HELLO, the reporters were still there, of cause she gotta keep calm in order to save her *princessy*, *classy* and *good girl* image.

 

"anyway.. " CoCo straightened, " what's ur relationship with her? you seems to know her well enough huh? " she asked GD questionably.

 

"..."

"....."

"............."

 

 

Jiyong sighed heavily, staring at his food. "..."

"wae? not gonna tell? " CoCo asked again, her sense told her that it wasn't somethin' good. 

"...ayeeee.." was a short response from him.

 

"if is good/bad?"

 

 

YG cutted in, " actually, kiko is a really famous japanese model in japan and our jiyong have worked with her before. " while his mouth is still contained with foods & busying munching away.

 

"worked before? you mean collaborate?"

 

YG thinked for a moment, " it not like that. Before that,we were trying to sell jiyong's album in japan and she say that she could help him & she is willing to help jiyong too. "   " Oh, with benefits. " CoCo told YG straightly, he didn't response BUT jiyong seems like he've agreed with what she says as he was noddin's his head lightly. 

 

with a pity & understanding look, " oh dear, you must've been through a tough life. " CoCo remarked which make jiyong laugh, as he thinks that CoCo sounds like her sister. 

 

 

 

 

after filled their tummys. YG have paid their bills and quickly lefted the place, before reaching the basement, a helper drove his car over @ the entrance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

(YG's building)

 

 

YG dropped GD & CoCo at YG building & went off to somewhere. GD decided to head toward his office first, and CoCo followed. 

 

 

( in GD's office ) 

 

" So, what is it? " CoCo asked, GD frowned, not understanding a single word. 

"Kiko.. kiko..! " CoCo said it again.

 

he nodded, " nothin' much. " 

 

" WHAT? just say it. " CoCo blowed off, getting impatient already.

he signed, ruffling his hair like crazy. " a " CoCo agreed with her index finger pointin', strongly agree with GD's . 

 

he leaned back on his seat, staring at the ceiling blankly.. and he goes " years back... i know her thru seungri. he always talked about kiko, boosting her popularity in japan & so on. just in time,  i was producing a new alarm and YG was trying to sell the alarm in japanese markets. so kiko went up, saying that she could help us, i didnt know why ( in the first place ) " 

" did she? "

" yeah, the album was a hit back then in japan, making almost 10k within 3 months. :" 

CoCo eyes widen, surprised at the large sum. " thats good! and? "

 

" Obviously YG were pleased. and me, i felt extremely thankful towards her & we'd have a japan tour back in 2011 for bigbang & solo. kiko was really a big helper to us, because at that point of time, we still didnt know how to speak or even understand japanese laugange. During our stays over there, we often meetups as a group or private meet-up with TOP to have a drink"

 

CoCo cutted " oh yeah, i heard rumour about kiko was stickin' really closely with TOP "  he agreed. " kiko have confessed to TOP before, and it didnt work. TOP refused, reason that kiko is just like his noona & i thinks that kiko is really a nice girl, she has frame and also a kind heart. " 

CoCo laughed loudly "WHAT? did i heard wrongly!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA " bamming her laughters. 

 

" AH! please cover ur mouth, this is the scariest laughter i';ve ever heard! " 

CoCo then snacked his lap, " YAH! "   jiyong giggles.. " i thought of her differently but damn i was wrong..  because i thought of her differently, slowly being attrached by her and sort of having a clingy feeling towards her. " 

"seriously!? " CoCo gasped, " yeahh... " 

 

" and? did you both got together? "

 

" we did, or maybe we didnt.. "

 

CoCo was frowning. " huh? what are you saying? "  jiyong bited on his lower lips & slowly tears were seen foamin; around the corner of his eyes..  he must have been hurted... " she.. was the first. " CoCo his back & nodded her head continuously. " i've never confess my love to her, not even once. & we started-/... we didnt even confess our feelings. "