the shocking news

48 Hours With You

the shocking news

FLASHBACK

“sit down”

“whats up,mom”

“kim jongin,just sit down”

“okay,mom. Whats up” jongin sit down forcefully.

“dont be rude,jongin. Listen to me carefully. Our company has an agreement with the Jung corp. And to fulfil that agreement,you must..........”

“dont tell me this is about an engangement,mom” jongin interrupted his mom’s word.

“yeah,jongin. Seems like you still have a good brain. You’ll be enganged with the youngest daughter of Jung Tae Yong. She’s beautiful anyway. I ever met her in the jung office”

“what an old-fashioned style,mom. I dont want to be enganged”

“oh my godness. For the company sake,please do that agreement. We’ll got more salary if we unite our company with the jung”

“fine,fine. As long as i can play with girls,I’ll do it”

“thats my boy. And you’ll move into her school,KISS” Mrs. Kim smiled widely

“okay.”jongin nodded.

Jongin left his mom and go to his room,sits on the chair. He looks at his laptop on the table. Then he started to search about jung soo jung,his so-called fiancee.

Search                  :               Jung soo jung

Results                 :

The youngest daughter of jung tae yong.

Born in california,24th of october 1994.

A student of KISS,3-1 class.

crowned as an Ice chics in KISS.

Has a best friend named choi jinri.

Be careful with her icy glare.

“thats all. I’ll crush you,soojung.” Jongin smirked.

                                                                                ---

The next day after the kiss-soojung’s-cheek event,In The Kim corp. CEO room....

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS,KIM JONGIN ! WHAT AN USEFUL SON !” Mr. Kim bursted.

“that was an accident,dad. It’s not.......”

“IT’S NOT WHAT ?! SHE SLAPPED YOU IN FRONT OF THOSE CRAZY PAPARAZZI ! HOW COULD YOU LET HER TO DO THAT !!”

“i just greet her and I dont know why she slapped me.” Jongin try to convince his dad.

“who told you to kiss her cheek. What a boy” Mrs. Kim come in to the CEO rooms and brings some newspaper. With Jongin face in every those newspaper headline.

“LISTEN TO YOUR MOM !  YOU REALLY MAKE ME ASHAMED,KIM JONGIN. THIS BAD RUMOR WILL RUINS YOUR CAREER TOO ! WHAT WILL YOUR FANS SAY ?!”

“calm down,yeobo. Here it is.  I’ll read the headline for you.”

“ KIM JONGIN REJECTED BY A GIRL?!”  and

THE KIM CORP.’S HEIRS,KIM JONGIN SLAPPED BY THE JUNG CORP. YOUNGEST DAUGHTER  JUNG SOO JUNG” also

“EXO’S JONGIN SLAPPED BY HIS OWN FIANCEE”  then 

“KIM JONGIN ABANDONED AND SLAPPED BY  JUNG TAE YONG YOUNGEST DAUGHTER,JUNG SOO JUNG” and.....

“KIM JONGIN AND JUNG SOO JUNG; FAILED ENGANGEMENT ?!?!”

Mrs. Kim sigh,the put down the newspaper.

“look what have you done,jongin. You really make me feel dissapointed.”

                                                                                ---

In the other hand,in The Jung corp. CEO room...

Soojung,Jessica,and Mr.Jung are sitting awkwardly.

“ jung soo jung. What are these newspaper mean ?” Mr.Jung asked,patiently.

“Your face is covering almost all of the newspaper’s headline,sist”

“ it was an accident,dad. Just ask KIM JONGIN from The Kim corp. For further information. It’s not my fault anyway”

“at least you’re famous now,sist. Kk~” jessica laughing.

“ what are you laughing about,unnie ? it’s not funny anyway.” Soojung threw an icy glare to Jessica.

“what the heck he did to you ?” Mr.Jung asked again.

“he kissed my precious cheek,dad. Its so precious !”

“oh my god, soojung,  I know that you’re mad. But you dont need to slap him in front of the paparazzi” jessica commented.

“ This rumors gonna give some bad essence to our company. Jessica, stop the post of all of this damn newspaper. “

“ yes dad.”

Mr.Jung left the room and jessica keep laughing at soojung.

“ why are you so annoying,unnie. Stop laughing at me”

“look at this,soojung ! look at jongin’s face  expression HAHAHAHA” jessica laughed louder

“STOP IT UNNIE. DADDY WILL HEAR YOU FROM OUTSIDE” soojung bursted.

“let me Read the headline for you. HAHAHAHA” jessica read the headliine with an annoying face.

“JUNG SOO JUNG SLAPPED EXO’S KIM JONGIN ?”

“JUNG SOO JUNG,THE YOUNGEST DAUGHTER OF JUNG TAE YONG SLAPPED THE HEIRS OF THE KIM CORP,KIM JONGIN.”

“SOOJUNG AND JONGIN  BROKEN  RELATIONSHIP ?!?!”

“JUNG SOO JUNG SLAPPED HER OWN FIANCEE “

“JUNG SOO JUNG OF THE JUNG CORP. ACTING RUDE TO THE HEIRS OF KIM CORP. KIM JONGIN !”

“SOOJONGIN KIM CORP. AND JUNG CORP. SCANDAL”

Soojung sighed. Everyone knew that kim corp. And jung corp. Are the most famous company.  And now,her family’s company image are bad. Ruined by her. Oh yeah,not by her. By KIM JONGIN. That damn boy.

                                                                                **TBC**

a-yo  readers !  i came back with the chapter 2. How is that ? hopefully you like it. Error everywhere,and my grammar still doesnt good. Sorry T__T comment and subscribers are really appreciated. Loveya  <3