Kim Jongin

48 Hours With You

a little girl sits under the tree besides a boy. They’re watching the sunsets. 

“soojungie,what would you do if you found your parents ?”

“of course i’ll go with them,I really want to meet them” soojung smiled.

“hmm. You’ll leave me alone here ?”

“why should i do that. Of course not. We’ll still together no matter what”

“ how if you forget about me ?”

“i wont forget about my precious bestfriend. You’ll always on my heart,sungie”

“what if....”

“pssh. Dont talk about those things. I hate that,sungie “

“promise me you won’t leave me,soojung”

“okay. I promise”

The boy smiled widely,and staring at soojung’s brown eyes.

"that dream.again."

                                                                                            ***

*author's pov*

“soojungie~~~~~ open your eyes sweetie~”

“soojungie~~ time to wake up sist~”

“soojungie~~ wake up now oe you’ll late for school~”

“soojungie ! you must to wake up now or I’ll.............”

jessica try to wake soojung up. Okay,she’s not patient anymore.

“YA !! JUNG SOOJUNG !! WAKE UP NOW !! TODAY IS NOT HOLIDAY !!” jessica bursted.

“arrghhh whats up eonni today is sunday !!!” soojung opens her eyes lazily. Then she look at the calender on her phone. Okay,she just realized that today is MONDAY not SUNDAY.

“oh,I’m late ! I’m latee !”

Soojung runs to the bathroom quickly.

                                                                                  ------

After fifteen minutes,she’s already arrived in her school,KISS.

She already LATE for 5 minutes.  She runs quickly to her class,3-1. But unfortunately,she bumped into a boy then his damn juice spilled into soojung’s uniform. Okay this is really a bad day. 

"YA !! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY UNIFORM !!"

"tou're the one who bumped to me,miss. its not my fault"

"you're the one who spilled those damn juice to me,sir."

"tch,this girl.  I already told you that isnt my fault. bye then."

soojung grunts while the guy is leaving her.

"that damn guy.............arrrgghhh!!!"

she almost forgot that she's late. she runs as fast as she can to her class.  lucky her,the teacher hasnt arrived yet. so there's no punishment ! well,this isn't fully a bad day.

                                                                                               ----

“okay here we are. You’ll teach this class,mr.choi. the old classmaster is Mrs.Kwon. Please take care of this class,we really love Mrs. Kwon. She got a leukimia”

“okay,it looks nice. Thanks then,seohyun-ssi”

“anytime.since you’re new here, If you dont know something,you can ask me”

jaehyun smiled. Seohyun walked away and left him infront of his new class. 3-1.

“good morning,class. My name is Ahn Jaehyun. You can call me Jaehyun seonsaengnim or mr.Ahn,and from now on,I’m your new classmaster. Is there any question ?”

The students whispering for a while.

soojung froze in her chair. that damn guy................will be her classmaster ?!?!? she's gonna be crazy.

when soojung and jaehyun eyes are seeing each other,soojung threw an death glance to him.

 “Seems like there’s no question.lets start our class today,then”

                                                            ---

Jongin’s pov

And here I am. In front of KYUWON INTERNATIONAL SENIOR SCHOOL’s gate. The paparazzi cant stop taking my picture and it’s make me feel sick,tch. I know i’m so fabulous. I hate those blitz. I come here not because I like to,but because my beloved fiancee. My mom is already settling all of this stupid engangement because of that damn family company’s sake.

“Well,are you kim jongin ? welcome to KISS. I knew your parents,they’re so friendly. Anyway,I’m Lee Kyu Won,the principal of KISS.”

“Yes I am. You’re beautiful mrs.Lee.Since you’re already knew my name, where’s Jung Soo Jung ?” yeah,I know i’m a flirting expert.

“Really ? thanks.Jung Soo Jung ? why did you seek for her ? she’s in 3-1 class.”

“you’re so helpful Mrs.Lee,thanks.”

I smiled widely and walked to the 3-1 class. The paparazzi started to follow him in the back.

I opens the door harsly.

The students are whispering and the girls are started to fangirling over me. Yeah,I’m very popular among the girls,because I’m one of the EXO’s personnel,a new popular rookie boyband.

“whoops,sorry.Is there a girl named jung soo jung here ?”

“hey,what an unpolite act. Dont you see there’s a teacher here ?”

“well, actually I dont care about teachers,sir.” Jongin’s smirking.

“stop it.your smirking annoyed me. Who is jung soo jung ?”

“tch. I dont care. Where is she anyway ?”

All the student point to a girl with brown straight hair.

“ah,there you are. My beloved fiancee”

“what are you talking about,Kim Jongin.”

“I’m just greeting my beloved fiancee.” Jongin kissed soojung’s cheek.

Soojung is dumbfounded for a while because all of the sudden,the she bursted,

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING,KIM JONGIN ?!?!”

Then she slap jongin’s cheek harshly.

Everyone in the class are suprised,and the paparazzi started to take pictures of soojung and jongin. Well,I think this gonna be a bad rumor.

                                                            ***tbc***

Annyeong readers ! I LOVE KAISTAL SO MUCH ! i know my grammar isn’t good,sorry sorry sorry. error everywhere TT__TT.  I’m new here,so comment please T__T subscribers and comments are very appreciated. loveya x)