Absurd Confession

48 Hours With You

She read the email carefully,

One...

Two...

Three....

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight....

Nine...

Ten seconds later,she screamed.

Soojung fainted after finished reading the mail.

                                                                                ---

“soojungie !! soojungie !!” jessica’s worried face appear when soojung opens her eyes.

“soojungie ! are you okay ?”

Soojung bliked her eyes.  “ i’m totally not okay,eonni”

“what happen ? what did make you fainted ?”

“i fainted after seeing your e-mail,eonni. I feel worst now”

“what e-mail ? i didnt send you one today”

“dont kidding me,eonni. You ‘ve sent me an e-mail about news of me and jaehyun seonsaengnim !! oh god. What the heck are these. I havent finished yet with that damn kim jongin,and now another issues appear. These will make my good-image down !!!”

“calm down,soojungie. Anyway,what are you doing with that ‘seonsaengnim’? ”

“ he just saved me from those crazy paparazzi. I thanked him so much,if he doesnt save me before,i think that i’ll being eaten by them”

“ well,another issues appear. “Jung soojung is cheated over kim jongin” MUAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST ONE !” jessica laughed after checked her phone.

“stop it,eonni. How could you laugh when your own sister is so damn frustated ? please stop the publication of those newspaper. I dont want to hear daddy’s speech AGAIN”

“yap. Already. But i think that everyone already bought them.”

“ARGGGHH” soojung  screamed.

“hey,sist. Look ! you’re the top-of-week-celebrity in today’s newspaper ! seems like everyone loves your love scandal.MUAHAHAHA...” jessica started to laughed again.

Soojung doesnt pay attention to her sister. She was so confused and frustated of all those problem. Suddenly,her phone rang.

yeoboseyo.”

“hello,love. How are you ? how could you cheated over me with jaehyun seonsaengnim ?”

“what the hell ! who is this ?!”
“me ? your beloved fiancee is talking,love.”

“YA !!! KIM JONGIN ! WHERE DO YOU GET MY NUMBER ?!”

“how could a boy didnt have his fiancee phone number ?”

“STOP IT ! YOU’RE SO ANNOYING. IF YOU JUST WANT TO TELL ME THAT,I’LL HUNG UP NOW !”

Soojung hung up jongin’s call. Jessica stare her weirdly,”stop yelling,soojung.”

“how could i stop yelling on this situation,eonni ?!”

After that,soojung’s phone rang again. Soojung rolled her eyes and answered the call.” What did that jongin want from me” she mumbled.

“YA !! KIM JONGIN ! IF YOU ONLY WANT TO BOTHER ME,STOP NOW OR I’LL KICK YOUR !!”

“how could you kicked your teacher’s , jung soojung !”

Soojung embarassed. Its not jongin. Its jaehyun !

“j-jj-jj-aehyun seonsaengnim ! I’m so sorry. I thought that you were jongin. “

“well,come here to kick my ” jaehyun laughed on the phone.

“stop it. Wassup,seonsaengnim ?”

“have you seen the newspaper?”

“yap. And its make me fainted”

“what ? are you okay now ?” jaehyun said with a worried tone.

“absolutely NOT.”

“get some rest and dont go outside because the paparazzi are everywhere”

“hm”

“jung soojung,are you listen to me now ?”

“I heard you.”

“good girl. And also.....”

“what now ?”

“lets dating.”

                                                                                                ---

Okay !! its chapter 5. How is it TT__TT i dont haveany inspiration,also errors everywhere. Soorrrryyyyy for the late post L I’m too busy with my exam. I ALREADY UPDATED 2 CHAPTER ! subscribers I loveyouuu x) –@bbymonst-