Ahn Jaehyun

48 Hours With You

Then,an unexpected thing happen.

A guy comes and take her hand away,and it forces her to runs. That guy saves her from those damn paparazzi soojung took a glance .at him but she can’t saw his face clearly because of his hat.

Soojung runs away with him,and the paparazzi follow the in the back.

They arrived at the parking lot.

Luckily,the guy brings his car. He turns it on and jumps in quickly.

 He gives a sign to her,told her to jumps into the car.

Soojung doen’t believe him. She just stands up and dont do anything.

“what should i do,if I jump,I cant believe stranger’s word !! i can’t jump into a stranger’s car. jinri told me that. What if he’s a kidnapper ?!?!”soojung is having a pro-and-contra in her head.

The guy seems to unpatient,so he open his hat and yelled,”JUNG SOO JUNG ! JUST JUMPED IN QUICKLY !!!”

Soojung jumped into the car and she just realized that the guy was........

“you !!!!” soojung startled.

The guy smiled  and said,”yosh. It’s me”

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!?!?!”

“easy,chill. I just walked around to buy some new shoes. Then, I saw you sat in that shop with dumbfounded face because of the tons of paparazzi’s question.

“ why do you help me?”

“well,you seems so pitiful and as a good teacher, I help you run away from them. You should thank me for that anyway” Ahn jaehyun smiriking.

“ I’m not that pitiful. I still can handle those question with my own way. But,at least, thanks for “saving me”,sir” krystal rolled her eyes.

“you’re welcome. You owe me this time. Anyway,where is your house?”

“WHAT THE HECK WITH MY HOUSE NOW ?!?!?!”  soojung yelled.

“YA!! This stone-headed girl. Stop yelling and show me the way.”

“I can go home by myself.”soojung said with a flat face.

The car runs faster but soojung doesnt care about that. She tried to open the door but jaehyun quickly locked it.

“dont be stupid. You want to broke my car or what ?”

“I can go home by myself,SEONSAENGNIM. Just stop the car and let me go.”

Soojung turns an icy glare to jaehyun,and jaehyun widen his eyes to her.

It last for approximately 1 minute.

“alright. Orchid street number 7.”

Unfortunately,after that glare-widen-eyes  event,jaehyun didn’t see the man with bicycle in front of his car.

Jaehyun’s car almosr hit the bicycle,but soojung quickly stopped the car.

 

Jaehyun felt relieved that his care is not hit the bicycleman. He quickly go out and say sorry to the bicycleman.The bicycleman lookes angry but luckily,he accepted jaehyun’s apology.

 

Jaehyun returns back to his car without saying anything.

 

“are.....you okay,sir ?”

“mmm” he nodded and focused drive the car.

“turn left,turn right,turn left,after that turn right,turn right again,then turn left,go ahead,turn right,ugh....finally,turn right.” Jaehyun followed all of soojung’s instruction with a weird face.

“how could it so complicated” jaehyun mumbled.

“actually,if you take the tulips street,you just need to turn right,then arrived.” Soojung explained with Its-not-my-fault expression.

“why dont we take the fast route !? tch. This girl really annoying !” jaehyun started to mumbled again.

2 minutes later,soojung already stand up in front of her house.

Her house looked very silent,no paparazzi  in here and there.

Jaehyun opened his window and said “ see you tomorrow,jung soo jung.” he smiled and left.

Soojung walked into her house happily. She’s not happy because of AHN JAEHYUN,but because of no paparazzi at her house.

Actually,she heard a ‘clicks’ of camera when jaehyun opened his window and smiled to her,but she doesnt want to think about it. She’s happy now.

                                                                                ----

Soojung entered her house.

She already in her bedroom now. She looked at her  laptop;which on her desk.

Suddenly,she just remembered about her biology assignment. That assigment must be done today,because the dateline is tomorrow.

She checked her e-mail first,maybe jinri have sent her the biology assignment atricle.

But she doesnt find anything in her inbox.

Anything...................................except one email form her sister,Jessica Jung.

Soojung woner what it is about,because no topic on it. Jessica usually mentions the topic first.

She read the email carefully,

One...

Two...

Three....

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight....

Nine...

Ten seconds later,she screamed.

Soojung fainted after finished reading the mail

                                                                                ---

Hello bbymonst~~  I’m back with chapter 4. How is it ? sorry for late update T___T I’m soooo busy with my exams.  Sorry for so many grammatical errors. I hope you like it !!!! thanks for suscribe,I’m soooo happy <3 sooo,soojung’s hero is Ahn jaehyun,her classmaster.what do you think about  JaehyunStal (?) moment  ? >_<